Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: ¡Aficionados de SteelBook cuidado con estafador!
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
apsmith21 escribió:Hi folks - I think all our valued members here know that we try to make HiDefNinja a safe environment to trade and collect steelbooks. Today it has come to our attention that a previously banned trader from the Netherlands has returned.

This trader has gone by the following aliases on other forums.

Goatrider
Swallahjaxx
brambrowers
shabba
evert
Jaxx
Cythlover
Underhill
Shellmaster
Erik Schellekens
The above are all the same person.

This trader has again made the appearance on this forum as

Wodan

Fortunately it appears as though we found out about him prior to any damage being done here.

If he has any outstanding trades - as we are aware of only a couple successful trades, please contact one the mods - myself, DB or justintime2k.

Here's his locked trade thread: http://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11226

This person has CONSISTENTLY and OFTEN scammed members on HIGH VALUE steelbooks across many forums - including copies worth hundreds of dollars - JOHN RAMBO included.

He recently indicated that he was looking to sell his entire collection, but wanted to sell them in large groups instead of selling them off individually or in smaller groups.

I won't speculate how much in total damage he has done in the past on other forums - but it's been a lot.

So, for all our members, please be cautious with any large value trade - but know we are doing our best to be proactive and catch any suspicious activity if we are made aware of it.

From his trading thread:

He is also a member of other forums - both BD and SBH under the following names.

Cees @ BD+ 2fb
Wodan @ SBH + 1fb

Feel free to spread the word to other forums if you are members there.

Personalmente en Junio le vendi 2 Tangled sin menores problemas con el pago, por fortuna fui el vendedor .

Ya le habia comprado con el nick de Swallahjaxx hace unos 2 años 2 Star Wars Clone Wars nuevos, en el inter del envio fue baneado de SBH pero todo llego bien.

En el foro SteelBook Hunterz (SBH) tiene un post con los mismos titulos que el post que le fue bloquedado en hidefninja, en SBH usa 2 nicks Wodan y Cythlover y en ambos se hace la pala dandose feedback con sus nicks.