Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Meet Me in St. Louis (Diciembre 13 EU)
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
[Imagen: 51ILK2NkH3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Warner is bringing the classic 1944 musical “Meet Me in St. Louis” starring the late Judy Garland to Blu-ray Disc on December 13th. Tech specs for the release have not yet been officially detailed but stay tuned. The title is now available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon with a $24.99 price tag. The release will come in the form of a “DigiBook

Bonus Materials
Introduction by Liza Minnelli
Audio commentary by Garland biographer John Fricke, actress Margaret O’Brien, screenwriter Irving Brecher, songwriter Hugh Martin, and Barbara Freed-Saltzman, daughter of producer Arthur Freed
3 documentary specials – Meet Me in St. Louis: The Making of an American Classic, Hollywood: The Dream Factory, and Becoming Attractions: Judy Garland
The 1966 pilot for the Meet Me in St. Louis TV series
2 vintage shorts – 1930?s Bubbles and 1941?s Skip to My Lou
Audio Vault featuring an outtake of “Boys and Girls Like You and Me” and a 1946 Lux Radio Theater broadcast

¿sale Shia Leboeuf en esta pelicula? Big Grin
Ya la tienen en Mixup la versión DIGIBOOK a $149.00
osdia escribió:Ya la tienen en Mixup la versión DIGIBOOK a $149.00

Y en Sangrons a $169
WOW en serio por ese precio trajeron el digibook?? Warner no deja de sorprenderme!! Pensé que seria regionalizada como los Looney Toons