Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Lawrence of Arabia (MX sin fecha)
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2
[Imagen: 51c3Afs8VkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Cita:Lawrence of Arabia Gets UK Release Date
Posted December 19, 2011 04:19 PM by Webmaster

In an early announcement to retailers, the UK branch of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has revealed that it is planning to release on Blu-ray director David Lean's epic Lawrence of Arabia (1962). Exact technical specs, region coding status and supplemental features to be included on this release are unknown at the moment, but the preliminary street date set by the studio is June 4th.

Note: A preliminary release date for the U.S. has not been revealed yet.

Lawrence of Arabia [Blu-ray][Region Free] amazon.co.uk
At last!!

Aunque todavía falta medio año Confusedurprised:
Must have!
Cita:....
Lawrence of Arabia, which was screened on the beach at Cannes just two years ago, will be unveiled in a new print; likewise The Ballad of Narayama, Keisuke Kinoshita's 1958 drama.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/apr/...MUSIMG9382
imagen de Amazon.com

[Imagen: 7599344452_c5b2803867_z.jpg]
"The trick, William Potter, it's not minding that it hurts"
ya esta anunciada para el 13 de septiembre el box en USA.
Ya vieron esta súper noticia. http://tablet.terra.com.mx/article/b6cb9...cceb0aRCRD

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD
^ me fui con la finta, nada que ver la nota con esta movie
En USA sale a la venta en NOVIEMBRE 13!!!!!

Cita:Bonus supplements include:

Secrets of Arabia picture-in-graphic track
Newly produced Peter O'Toole Revisits Lawrence of Arabia interview
Feature-length The Making of Lawrence of Arabia documentary
Five behind-the-scenes featurettes:
A Conversation with Steven Spielberg
The Camels Are Cast
In Search of Lawrence
Romance of Arabia
1970 version of Wind, Sand and Star: The Making of a Classic
Newsreel footage of the New York premiere and material from the film's advertising campaigns
Limited Edition Blu-ray Exclusives:
Never-before-released deleted scene with introduction by editor Anne Coates
Newly produced The Lure of the Desert: Martin Scorsese on Lawrence of Arabia interview
Three behind-the-scenes featurettes: - In Love with the Desert
- King Hussein Visits Lawrence of Arabia
- Original 1963 version of Wind, Sand and Star
Archival interviews with William Friedkin, Sydney Pollack, Martin Scorsese, and Steven Spielberg
Trailer gallery: - Theatrical trailer
- Two teaser trailers
- The 1989 70mm restoration trailer
- Two TV spots
Exclusive Lawrence of Arabia soundtrack CD that includes the film's score plus two previously unreleased tracks
70mm film frame
Eighty-eight-page book with on-set photographs and notes on the film's production and legacy

Tambien sale la edicion sencilla de 2 discos:

[Imagen: 52492_large.jpg]
Review
[Imagen: 52492_medium.jpg]

Movie 5.0
Video 5.0
Audio 5.0
Extras 3.5
Overall 4.5

Cita:In short, film just doesn't get better than Lawrence of Arabia. This is an epic masterpiece if there ever was one, the cinephiles' film, the picture that defines everything that's great about its medium. The film boasts perhaps the finest direction and cinematography ever to shape a film, never mind its outstanding score and exacting acting. It's an unforgettable viewing experience that's only lessened on smaller screens where the impact of the vast desert expanse and the sheer size of the story aren't quite done the justice they deserve. Fortunately, the film may now be viewed at home the way it was meant to be seen -- big -- thanks to Sony's meticulous restoration. In short, the results are breathtaking. This is everything fans could have wanted from the Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray in terms of visual presentation. The audio soundtrack is superb, too, as is the quality assortment of extra content. No surprise that this is perhaps the best Blu-ray release of the year -- save, perhaps, for the larger collector's edition set with added supplements and incentives -- and one to which I proudly assign my highest recommendation.

must have!
en México aun ni la anuncian ? es de Sony ahora Fox Mexico?

Voy a pedir la edicion sencilla de USA por que ya no tengo espacio para tanta caja y ademas con los impuestos que ahora cobra Amazon sale en $104 dls! (envio expedited).
No incluye subtitulos en Español!!!!!! No queda de otra que esperar la Nacional.
(11-01-2012, 12:07 AM)JAVARO escribió: [ -> ]No incluye subtitulos en Español!!!!!! No queda de otra que esperar la Nacional.

mmm esta raro si dice que no incluye subtitulos en español la pelicula ,pero el disco de extras SI Confused

Cita:As for this set, disc two subtitle options include English, Chinese traditional, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Thai. This release also includes an Ultraviolet digital copy.

edit:

Edicion UK
[Imagen: 30759_medium.jpg]

Audio
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles
English, English SDH, Spanish, Hindi
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lawrence-Arabia-..._cp_d_h__0
No hay que perder de vista que la edicion de UK puede traer los subs posiblemente en Castellano

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk 2
Pelicula altamente recomendable para insomnia...

La he visto un par de veces, tengo la edicion que la caja parece de tela color crema para los que les gusta las cajas bonitas.
(11-01-2012, 08:25 PM)Edmundo escribió: [ -> ]Pelicula altamente recomendable para insomnia...

La he visto un par de veces, tengo la edicion que la caja parece de tela color crema para los que les gusta las cajas bonitas.

Big Grin
Te refieres a que es un remedio contra el insomnio?
Osea, que te quedas dormido viendola?
A mí me paraece una gran película, me esperaré a la edición nacional.
De una de las imágenes de amazon UK, efectivamente subs en Castellano (snif)

Cita:Audio: English 5.1 (original language) DTS-HD MA, Spanish (Castillian) 5.1 Subtitles: English (UK), Hindi, Spanish (Castillian), English (UK) SDH
La tienen en deepdiscountdvd en 50 dlls

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm/fu...mpaign=GAN
En Brasil esta anunciada para salir el 14 de noviembre y sera la misma edicion que traigan aqui.

http://www.livrariasaraiva.com.br/produt...a-blu-ray/
Hoy lo consegui en Best Buy, doble ganancia de haber ido al mas lejos de Mcallen, no me cayo el 20 hasta que lost me pregunto por el en twitter, sale hasta el 13 en USA Cool

edit: esperaba un error de la info en la caja pero no, ¿para que jijos quieren subs Arabes, Japs y aleman/holandes, en una edicion para USA?

No es muy comun que en USA no respeten las fechas de lanzamiento...
Yo también compré Great Mouse Detective fuera de tiempo, no es muy común pero si sucede.
Si sucede , yo vi la de Black Swan un sabado en un Walmart de Dallas,TX y la fecha oficial era el martes siguiente.

Volviendo al tema , que lastima que no traiga subs en español.
Yo la comprare por que la vere yo , ya si despues sale la nacional y alguien en mi casa la quiere ,la compraria en alguna oferta.
(11-10-2012, 09:40 PM)gonzalo MX escribió: [ -> ]edit: esperaba un error de la info en la caja pero no, ¿para que jijos quieren subs Arabes, Japs y aleman/holandes, en una edicion para USA?

Tampoco entiendo lo de los subs de esta edicion, no tiene sentido. Hay mas hispanos en este pais que todos los arabes, japoneses y alemanes juntos.
(11-10-2012, 09:40 PM)gonzalo MX escribió: [ -> ]Hoy lo consegui en Best Buy, doble ganancia de haber ido al mas lejos de Mcallen, no me cayo el 20 hasta que lost me pregunto por el en twitter, sale hasta el 13 en USA Cool

edit: esperaba un error de la info en la caja pero no, ¿para que jijos quieren subs Arabes, Japs y aleman/holandes, en una edicion para USA?

O sea que no trae subs en Español?? Cual edición conseguiste??
La edicion normal, como andaba moviendo todo en busca de 2 steels de Spider la vi y me la lleve sin saber que salia hasta este martes, ya puse el disco y no Spanish subs snif, snif, pero asi se las gasta Sony USA

Tendremos que esperar la versión nacional.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Sí, normasl de Sony en no poner nada en español, también a esperar la edición nacional.
Mmmm qué mal!!!

The Bridge on the River Kwai (otra de Davi Lean, de Sony) sí trae subs en español, y el empaque y chunches incluidas están muy perronas.
Páginas: 1 2