Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Snow White and the Huntsman
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3
La ya tradicional caja especial en avanzada para Blanca Nives y el Cazador de fnac

Blanche Neige et le chasseur - Coffret de pré-réservation - Edition Spéciale Fnac, 69,99 €, livraison prévue à partir du 2 juin 2012

[Imagen: 5050582895292.jpg]

Traducccion de google

Cita:Contenido del DVD: Blanca Nieves y el cazador - Caja de pre-reserva - Edición Especial Fnac, Fnac Incluye tarjeta de regalo - la colección de dibujos - enviarlo por correo - los cuatro litografías

El valor de la tarjeta de regalo Fnacd'une € 24,99 para la compra de la edición Blu-ray Combo + DVD "Blancanieves y el Cazador", en las tiendas Fnac y Fnac.com
El "Arte de" libro único de 88 páginas de introducción al mundo de Blanca nieves y el cazador, una colección de bocetos preparatorios y la realización de
Cuatro litografías inéditas
Poster widescreen
El cuento original de los hermanos Grimm en pergamino
Estos Checos en verdad se estan poniendo las pilas!!

Sněhurka a lovec STEELBOOK SPECIÁLNÍ Sběratelská edice, 15. 11.12, 537 Kč

[Imagen: film_16832_1_b.jpg]
Mmm seguro se vera muy bonita la imágen, pero emm no se si la compraria. Ni me gusto ni me disgusto.. se me hizo que pudo estar mejor y tuvo algunas (bueno muchas) inconsistencias en el guion. La película tenia mas potencial a mi ver... aparte que emm poner que Kristen Stewart es más bonita que Charlize Theron no se... es algo que nunca me cuadro.
¿changos y ahora cual comprare?

Future Shop [Canadá]
[Imagen: AyR6g-aCEAA5PP0.jpg]
que padre esta ese de FutureShop!
Aqui de seguro la trae una editora patito con algun errorsote de master ya me la estoy oliendo.
También fue Universal aquí, no?
Si, es de Universal por lo cual el blu saldra bien.
Pues esta será otra película que no compraré. La película se me hizo insufrible, demasiado larga y de plano me quedé dormido en el cine. Paso sin ver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
A mi tambien se me hizo larga cuando ví a Charleze toda cubierta de leche

[Imagen: If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png]
USA Septiembre 11
[Imagen: 7640079730_c1772a8745.jpg]

Universal Studios Home Entertainment has officially confirmed plans to bring the 2012 film “Snow White & the Huntsman” starring Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron to Blu-ray Disc on September 11th. The film was directed by Rupert Sanders and it co-stars Sam Claflin, Sam Spruell, Ian McShane, Bob Hoskins, Ray Winstone, Nick Frost and Toby Jones.

Tech specs for the release include full 1080p Hi-Def video in the 2.35:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound on a BD-50 (50 gigabyte dual-layered Blu-ray Disc).
The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a DVD, Digital Copy and an UltraViolet digital copy of the film included. The title is already available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon with a $24.49 price tag. Both the Theatrical version (2 hours 8 minutes) and an Extended version of the film (2 hours, 12 minutes) will be included. Below you’ll find a list of bonus material set to be included on the release.

Blu-ray EXCLUSIVES :
BD-Live and pocketBLU
Universal’s Second Screen : An innovative viewing experience that allows viewers to control, interact with and explore “Snow White and the Huntsman” with groundbreaking features on a networked tablet or computer, in synch with the movie on the television screen! As the movie plays, experience features such as:
– Flick View: Move content from tablet to the TV screen, compare storyboards, animatics & other material
– Behind the Scenes (Picture in Picture)
– Around the Kingdom: 360° Set Tour
– Virtual Flip books
– Cast of Characters
Reinventing the Fairy Tale
Citizens of the Kingdom
The Magic Of “Snow White and the Huntsman”
Around the Kingdom: 360° Set Tour
Other Non-Exclusive Bonus Materials:

A New Legend Is Born
Feature Audio Commentary with director Rupert Sanders, visual effects supervisor Cedric Nicolas-Troyan and co-editor Neil Smith

Yo si le daría alguna oportunidad, tiene buen reparto
Existe gran especulación que Best Buy USA tendrá en exclusiva el SteelBook que saca Future Shop en Canadá Snow White & The Huntsman (Bby) $24.99 USD si no es el SteelBook definitivamente sera una presentación exclusiva de Best Buy
Nunca la vi. Pero sí le doy una renta.

No le iban a cambiar el nombre a INFIDELIDAD?

Tongue
Y esta cuando va a salir en México?
Roo (Andrew Poirier) ‏@zerox39
#snowwhite #steelbook
Retweeted by Future Shop Movies

[Imagen: A1FZkCYCYAAKPyY.jpg]
[Imagen: A1FZsFFCUAAaxnc.jpg]

mismo que Best Buy USA

PERO el UK le dice quitate que ahi te voy

[Imagen: smi114.png] [Imagen: smi114.png]

[Imagen: adsJSF1C.jpg] [Imagen: acnbCqTX.jpg]
courtesy of Play.com...
Blu-ray review
Movie 3.0
Video 5.0
Audio 5.0

Extras 4.0
Overall 4.5

Cita:Snow White and the Huntsman Blu-ray Review
Whatever should we talk about? Not the movie or its BD release. That would make too much sense.
Reviewed by Kenneth Brown, August 24, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman Blu-ray, Overall Score and Recommendation
Distractions, distractions. Celebrity misdeeds muddy the waters of yet another movie. Try as I did to resist, I couldn't help but be pulled out of the film every time Sanders' cameras would linger on Stewart's face a bit too long. But don't blame the director or the actress; the public and private hell they're going through at the moment is punishment enough. Blame the media frenzy surrounding their indiscretion. If our tabloid culture ceased to care about such things, perhaps we could watch Snow White and the Huntsman without an US Weekly photo dancing in the back of our brains. Still, it doesn't take a media circus to sully this Snow White. The film has issues of its own, chief among them its inconsistent tone and wildly uneven momentum. Universal's Blu-ray release is much better, though, with a breathtaking video transfer, a monster of a DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 surround track, and a full and plentiful supplemental package. If you're anything like me, you may be able to look past the film's flaws and soak in the gorgeous visuals Sanders has on tap. At the very least, the film is worth renting. You might even find yourself buying into Sanders' vision wholeheartedly and, in turn, buying a copy to add to your collection.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Snow-White...93/#Review
(08-27-2012, 08:52 PM)gonzalo MX escribió: [ -> ]Blu-ray review
Movie 3.0
Video 5.0
Audio 5.0

Extras 4.0
Overall 4.5

Cita:Snow White and the Huntsman Blu-ray Review
Whatever should we talk about? Not the movie or its BD release. That would make too much sense.
Reviewed by Kenneth Brown, August 24, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman Blu-ray, Overall Score and Recommendation
Distractions, distractions. Celebrity misdeeds muddy the waters of yet another movie. Try as I did to resist, I couldn't help but be pulled out of the film every time Sanders' cameras would linger on Stewart's face a bit too long. But don't blame the director or the actress; the public and private hell they're going through at the moment is punishment enough. Blame the media frenzy surrounding their indiscretion. If our tabloid culture ceased to care about such things, perhaps we could watch Snow White and the Huntsman without an US Weekly photo dancing in the back of our brains. Still, it doesn't take a media circus to sully this Snow White. The film has issues of its own, chief among them its inconsistent tone and wildly uneven momentum. Universal's Blu-ray release is much better, though, with a breathtaking video transfer, a monster of a DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 surround track, and a full and plentiful supplemental package. If you're anything like me, you may be able to look past the film's flaws and soak in the gorgeous visuals Sanders has on tap. At the very least, the film is worth renting. You might even find yourself buying into Sanders' vision wholeheartedly and, in turn, buying a copy to add to your collection.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Snow-White...93/#Review

O sea que lo único importante es esto:
Movie 3.0
Video 5.0
Audio 5.0

Extras 4.0
Overall 4.5

Parece ser video y audio de referencia pro con tantos estrenos creo que Blancanieves se verá opacada por la competencia. Si acaso se la regalaré a mi esposa en una ofertita. Así no vale la pena.
Target slips exclusivos (no hay link en le sito web)

[Imagen: 2950a03cae25c71c90461f22b7cf8b1a.jpg][Imagen: 57113a6258000c0382fc7812b27bee02.jpg][Imagen: 3b104a6f8d28bf6cf7603ac35f393043.jpg]

Best Buy

[Imagen: a40888a2dfd06490da09820bd6e5989d.jpg]
No va a haber gb para el steel?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
El Steel está mu padre, lastima que la película se me hizo bastante aburrida como para verla otra vez.
(09-06-2012, 12:46 PM)gonzalo MX escribió: [ -> ]Target slips exclusivos (no hay link en le sito web)

Spoiler: Mostrar
[Imagen: 2950a03cae25c71c90461f22b7cf8b1a.jpg][Imagen: 57113a6258000c0382fc7812b27bee02.jpg][Imagen: 3b104a6f8d28bf6cf7603ac35f393043.jpg]

Best Buy

Estoy muy frustrado... El steelbook de Canada se ve muy bien, pero la imágen de Best Buy, basándome en la imágen del Ad, el de Best Buy será tamaño DVD (En el de Canada las letras del título están al borde, así como las raices del árbol, en el de Best Buy se ve mucho espacio extra). A esperarse unos días más.
Si es G1 (USA) ya me salio mas bara, me voy con el retrato de ChT (UK)
12 de Octubre

BLANCA NIEVES Y EL CAZADOR
SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN
Actor: KRISTEN STEWART
Formato: BLU-RAY
Origen: Nacional
SKU: 7506005972722
Precio de Lista: $369.00
Este producto se distribuirá a partir de: 12/10/2012

BLANCA NIEVES Y EL CAZADOR (BD+DVD)
SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN
Actor: KRISTEN STEWART
Formato: BLU-RAY
Origen: Nacional
SKU: 7506005972739
Precio de Lista: $422.00
esta muy caro este combo ,sera steel o que ?Tongue ,ojala.
(a lo mejor trae de extra los videos sexuales de Kristen Stewart y el director jajajaBig Grin)
(09-06-2012, 02:33 PM)Rhyron escribió: [ -> ]
(09-06-2012, 12:46 PM)gonzalo MX escribió: [ -> ]Target slips exclusivos (no hay link en le sito web)

Best Buy

Estoy muy frustrado... El steelbook de Canada se ve muy bien, pero la imágen de Best Buy, basándome en la imágen del Ad, el de Best Buy será tamaño DVD (En el de Canada las letras del título están al borde, así como las raices del árbol, en el de Best Buy se ve mucho espacio extra). A esperarse unos días más.

SII!!! CONFIRMADO ES G2!!! Ya me estaba preparando para gastar lo de la versión UK pero ahora a comprar ésta!

[Imagen: SNOW.jpg]
uuuuu, me acaban de contestar los de Universal MX que puede y traigan el steel de Charlize, oohhhhhhh
Páginas: 1 2 3