Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Little Shop of Horrors Director's Cut (MX sin fecha)
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2
Sale en Oct/09/2012

Información de thedigitalbits.com:
thedigitalbits escribió:they've just set Little Shop of Horrors: The Director's Cut for Blu-ray release on 10/9 (SRP $34.99). The BD Book edition will include both the theatrical cut and the restored Director's Cut featuring the 20-minute alternate ending (now in full color)! The theatrical cut will include audio commentary by director Frank Oz. You'll also get the Frank Oz and Little Shop of Horrors: The Director's Cut introduction by Oz (with Richar Conway), the A Story of Little Shop of Horrors documentary, outtakes and deleted scenes with optional commentary and a pair of theatrical trailers.

Este es un musical que hay que ver.

Y además:
Cita:The footage of the original ending was previously available only in black & white in the extra content of a limited number of copies of a DVD edition released in 1998. Now, with the help of production notes from Frank Oz and others on the film’s creative team, WHV has meticulously restored and digitally remastered the ending, in full color, with the elaborate special effects in tact. Sound has also been rebuilt and mixed in Dolby 5.1. The theatrical version has also been re-mastered.
[Imagen: 085b7dc5_littleshoph.jpeg]

Cita:“FEED ME, SEYMOUR!”
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS:
THE DIRECTOR’S CUT
BLOSSOMS ON BLU-RAY™ OCTOBER 9

Includes Highly Anticipated 20-Minute Alternate Ending, Now Restored and in Color from Warner Home Video, with Digitally Re-mastered Picture and 5.1 Sound

Little Shop of Horrors, nominated for two Academy Awards® in 1986, including Best Music, Original Song and Best Effects, Visual Effects, debuts on Blu-ray Disc™ October 9, 2012 from Warner Home Video. The Blu-ray debut of the film, directed by the inimitable Frank Oz (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, The Dark Crystal, The Muppets Take Manhattan), includes two hi-def versions of the cult classic: the one shown in theaters and The Director’s Cut, featuring a newly restored 20-minute ending from the director’s first cut, now in color, that fans have been waiting to see.

The footage of the original ending was previously available only in black & white in the extra content of a limited number of copies of a DVD edition released in 1998. Now, with the help of production notes from Frank Oz and others on the film’s creative team, WHV has meticulously restored and digitally remastered the ending, in full color, with the elaborate special effects in tact. Sound has also been rebuilt and mixed in Dolby 5.1. The theatrical version has also been re-mastered.

Little Shop of Horrors: The Director’s Cut is loaded with extras, including commentary by director Frank Oz (on the theatrical version), introduction by Oz with Richard Conway, outtakes, deleted scenes, and a behind-the-scenes documentary – all presented in a commemorative Blu-ray Book boasting 40 pages of behind-the-scenes insight, including film trivia, actor and director bios and more. Little Shop of Horrors: The Director’s Cut has a suggested retail price of $34.99. Orders are due September 4, 2012.

On July 26, 2012, the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films will present the Life Career Award to Oz at the 38th Annual Saturn Awards, the highest honor for genre filmmaking. The special award recognizes Oz for his work as a director, as well as the indelible contributions he has made as performer of such unforgettable characters as Yoda and Miss Piggy.

Little Shop of Horrors stars Rick Moranis (Little Giants, The Flintstones, Parenthood, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids), Ellen Greene (The Cooler, TV series The Young and the Restless, Heroes, Pushing Daisies), Vincent Gardenia (Moonstruck), with a special appearance by Steve Martin (It’s Complicated, The Pink Panther, Cheaper by the Dozen), and more.

SYNOPSIS
In this cult classic, a nerdish florist finds his chance for success and romance with the help of a giant man-eating plant who demands to be fed.

SPECIAL FEATURES:
· Theatrical version of the film with optional commentary
· The Director’s Cut featuring the newly restored 20-minute alternate ending
· Digitally re-mastered picture and 5.1 sound on both versions
· "Frank Oz and Little Shop of Horrors: The Director's Cut," an introduction by Frank Oz with Richard Conway
· "A Story of Little Shop of Horrors" (behind-the-scenes documentary)
· Outtakes and deleted scenes with optional commentary
· Two theatrical trailers

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS: THE DIRECTOR’S CUT
BLU-RAY BOOK
Run Time: 93:50 mins (theatrical version)
Run Time: 103:02 mins (The Director’s Cut with alternate ending)
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (theatrical version)
U.S. Street Date: October 9, 2012
Order Due Date: September 4, 2012
CAT # / UPC: 1000310844 / 6000074146
SRP: $34.99

Note: All enhanced content listed above is subject to change.

Warner Home Video Blu-ray Discs™ offer resolution six times higher than standard definition DVDs, as well as extraordinarily vibrant contrast and color and beautifully crisp sound. The format also provides a higher level of interactivity, with instant access to extra features via a seamless menu bar where viewers can enjoy features without leaving or interrupting the film. For more information: http://warnerblu.warnerbros.com/.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/321468...al-bd-book
wow otro Digibook de warner, ojala este si llege a Mexico
WOW!

Una de mis películas favoritas!
Esta no se consigue en México!

Me parece que los digibooks de Warner siempre salen en México, o al menos yo he visto la gran mayoría de los que han salido en USA.

Como bien dice Mr. Roger Ebert, de esto se hacen las películas de culto!

Me gusta mucho que sea digibook. El arte no me fascina pero está coqueto.

Qué felicidad poder tener este título en Blu-ray!

Y con el final original restaurado!

Toda una joyita!
(06-14-2012, 02:54 PM)juanonimo escribió: [ -> ]WOW!

Una de mis películas favoritas!
Esta no se consigue en México!

Me parece que los digibooks de Warner siempre salen en México, o al menos yo he visto la gran mayoría de los que han salido en USA.

Como bien dice Mr. Roger Ebert, de esto se hacen las películas de culto!

Me gusta mucho que sea digibook. El arte no me fascina pero está coqueto.

Qué felicidad poder tener este título en Blu-ray!

Y con el final original restaurado!

Toda una joyita!

Wow me gusta un poco más la versión original de 1960, pero la diferencia es que esta es un poco más musical y movida, que bueno que tendrá la versión que se merece ojalá llegaran más películas antiguas con Digibook y restauración.
A mi lo que me gusta es que los Digibooks de Warner pasado un tiempo los dejan a precio de BD normal y la verdad es que conseguirlos por 99 pesos o menos hasta se siente como una especie de ganga.

Yo tengo el DVD de esta pelicula y lo que no me gusto y que es habitual en los titulos de Warner es que en el doblaje al español las canciones no tienen subtitulos, por lo que hay que activarlos y desactivarlos manualmente en el momento.
A mi lo que me molesta es que a veces en los subtítulos latinos no traducen las canciones, pero si activamos los de españa, asunto arreglado Smile
El doblaje como siempre a mi me da igual.
se ve padre este digibook , ojala Warner si lo saque aqui
(06-15-2012, 03:11 AM)cuau_cg escribió: [ -> ]A mi lo que me molesta es que a veces en los subtítulos latinos no traducen las canciones, pero si activamos los de españa, asunto arreglado Smile
El doblaje como siempre a mi me da igual.

Si no me equivoco eso que dices solo sucede en las peliculas en que las canciones estan dobladas.
No para nada, me refiero a el mago de oz, meet me in st louis entre otras que no recuerdo
Pues se ve que ni siquiera sabes como vienen las peliculas porque la de El Mago de Oz en Blu-Ray ni siquiera trae doblaje latino y la de Meet Me in St. Louis si tiene las canciones dobladas, ademas esa pelicula no trae subtitulos en castellano de España, solo latino, asi que eso que dices de cambiarle a los subtitulos de España no es posible.
Claro que sé como vienen y por supuesto que yo no estoy hablando de doblajes. En mi post mas arriba claramente dije que a mi los doblajes no me importan!
Estoy hablando de los subtítulos!
Si ves la película en el idioma original y pones los subtítulos latinos, no salen las letras de las canciones traducidas, solo en los subtítulos en castellano.
Y claro que Meet Me in St Louis no tiene las canciones dobladas.

Edit. Tienes razón Meet Me in St Louis solo trae unos subtítulos asi que probablemente la estoy confundiendo, pero El mago de oz no es la única.
Meet Me in St Louis me han dicho que si trae doblaje latino y en las canciones tb, pero es doblaje original o redoblaje?
Ya me hicieron dudar, estoy seguro que chequé el doblaje pero ya no me acuerdo si estaban dobladas las canciones! Que oso.
En espera de su salida.

Ahí está el trailer para que lo chequen quienes buscan hacerse una idea de éste musical, saber que onda con personajes e historia, y que tal se veía antes.

Una nota interesante es que los escenarios de ésta cinta eran de otra que estaba por hacerse o se acababa de hacer, no lo recuerdo muy bien. Pero he ahí.
Blu-ray review
Movie 4.5
Video 4.5
Audio 4.0
Extras 4.0
Overall 4.5

Cita:Regardless of which ending one prefers, certain elements of Oz's film have become the version of Little Shop of Horrors, even for diehard theater fans like me, who enjoy seeing such protean works reimagined and explored anew. It will be a long time, if ever, before anyone manages to top Steve Martin's portrayal of the sadistic Orin Scrivello, or even drown out Martin's rendition of the song "Dentist". Ellen Greene's Audrey will be always be the definitive version, especially for anyone who saw her do it live (the lady didn't need the help of studio technicians to belt out those big notes). And Bill Murray's memorable dental patient, who wasn't even in the stage version but was added back from the Roger Corman movie, gives Oz's film the unique electric charge that has filmmakers still chasing after the notoriously reclusive Murray to appear in their films even today. Murray's loopy Arthur Denton is just another reminder that on Skid Row you never know what you're messin' with. Highly recommended.
Ojala si salga en México pronto por que esta raro que el digibook de "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane" ya este a la venta en México y este aun no.

Ambos tienen la misma fecha de salida en USA : Oct 9.
Si no pues amazonazo.
(10-10-2012, 01:49 AM)Lost hero escribió: [ -> ]Ojala si salga en México pronto por que esta raro que el digibook de "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane" ya este a la venta en México y este aun no.

Si no pues amazonazo.

No sé quién tenga los derechos de esta película en México.
Me preocupa porque NUNCA se editó en DVD en nuestro país.

Pasará lo mismo con el Blu-ray?
No, no, espérense, ¡no le echen la sal!
Hay que tener fe y si no, pues ya estaremos haciéndole la compra a la Santa Amazona.

Pero éste Digi no puede perderse de nuestras vacunas manos.
(Y menos de las mías que soy super fan desde que la vi en mi infancia, fui a ver la obra, me compré el soundtrack 2 veces y tuve a bien perder el DVD al prestarlo a algún amigo...) ¡En fin!
No vaya a ser como "MALCOLM X" que Warner no tiene los derechos en Mexico
voy a investigar
(10-10-2012, 02:15 AM)juanonimo escribió: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012, 01:49 AM)Lost hero escribió: [ -> ]Ojala si salga en México pronto por que esta raro que el digibook de "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane" ya este a la venta en México y este aun no.

Si no pues amazonazo.

Esteeeee... yo tengo el DVD R4 de Little Shop of Horrors (1986), snap case, o sea, Warner.
(10-18-2012, 11:11 PM)Salas escribió: [ -> ]

Si no pues amazonazo.

Esteeeee... yo tengo el DVD R4 de Little Shop of Horrors (1986), snap case, o sea, Warner.

Yo llevo AÑOS buscando ese DVD
Y lo único que me supieron resolver era pedirlo importado en Mixup.
Tu DVD fue editado en los 90s?
(10-19-2012, 01:42 AM)juanonimo escribió: [ -> ]
(10-18-2012, 11:11 PM)Salas escribió: [ -> ]

Si no pues amazonazo.

Yo llevo AÑOS buscando ese DVD
Y lo único que me supieron resolver era pedirlo importado en Mixup.
Tu DVD fue editado en los 90s?

En Blockbuster lo tienen en renta el R4.

Aqui pongo unas screens que encontre en un foro de internet:

[Imagen: DVD__1.jpg]

[Imagen: DVD__2.jpg]
Y yo nunca la encontré :/
La caja menciona que el diseño es del 2000.
Híjole... está difícil.
¿Cuanto cuesta una reposición en Blockbuster? en una de esas... en una de esas...
Unas fotitos del DVD R4:
[Imagen: P1020847.jpg]
[Imagen: P1020848.jpg]
[Imagen: P1020850.jpg]
¡Uff que envidia!
Creo que así la llegué a ver en un Mixup, hace un BUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN de tiempo.
y aun no hay fecha para mexico???
Para los que la estaban buscando, ya bajó a $14.99
Páginas: 1 2