Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Hong Kong Legends
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
esta información la saco del IGN.....

Cita:Hong Kong Legends
Preview upcoming DVDs from major HK action stars.

July 24, 2003 - 20th Century Fox is issuing a series of Hong Kong action flicks staring the biggest names in HK action, including Jackie Chan, Michelle Yeoh and Chow Yun-Fat. Some of the movies in the series, called Hong Kong Legends, have been available as bare-bones DVDs, but these discs will come with high quality transfers and extras, which the original releases didn't have.

The first batch, released on July 22, includes:

Magnificent Butcher, directed by Yuen Woo-ping of The Matrix and Iron Monkey fame.

The Naked Killer.

Magnificent Warriors, featuring Yeoh.

Hong Kong 1941 with Yun-Fat.

City Hunter, featuring Jackie Chan.

All of the Hong Kong Legend DVDs will sport new anamorphic widescreen transfers and Cantonese 5.1 Dolby Digital with English audio and subtitles. The prices are a real bargain at only $14.98.
me parece que no tiene subs en español...... qué le habrá pasado a FOX? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Saludos,
Lucho Cohaila Guzman escribió:
IGN escribió:All of the Hong Kong Legend DVDs will sport new anamorphic widescreen transfers and Cantonese 5.1 Dolby Digital with English audio and subtitles. The prices are a real bargain at only $14.98.
me parece que no tiene subs en español...... qué le habrá pasado a FOX? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Saludos,

Me imagino que estan tratando de mantenerlas a un precio bajo ($14.98) y por eso se evitaron subtitularlas... si supieran que bien se venderían esas películas por acá.