Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: George of the Jungle 2 R1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Aqui va otra para los niños (y para los no tan niños Big Grin )

Title: George of the Jungle 2
Starring: Chris Showerman
Released: 21st October 2003
SRP: $29.99

Further Details
Disney have also released the first details on George of the Jungle 2 starring Chris Showerman, Julie Benz and John Cleese. Here's a little about the sequel: When we last saw George, he and his bride Ursula were living in wedded bliss in the peaceful jungle. Unfortunately, all this is about to change. Scheming mother-in-law Beatrice Stanhope is not about to let her daughter and grandson hang around with the klutz King of the Jungle forever. In an elaborate plot, she teams with Ursula's obsessive ex-fiance to hypnotize Ursula into leaving George and turn his jungle to mulch! You will be able to own George of the Jungle 2 from the 21st October this year. The disc will set you back around $29.99 in total and will include the following features:

1.66:1 Presentation

Dolby Digital 5.1 Track

DTS 5.1 Digital Surround Track

Behind The Trees Featurette

Deleted Scenes with Director's Commentary

Jungle Bungle Bloopers

Vine Surfing Set Top Game

[Imagen: georgeofthejungle2region1ar.jpg]
Esta nunca la ví (ni la uno), y siempre he querido verla, a ver si le doy una rentada a la primera parte, a ver si vale la pena comprarla.
mmmmmmm...

Me gusto mucho la primera pelicula, pero al no estar Brendan Fraser como que no me late ver esta secuela.
Así es, yo decía comprarme pero la primera parte con Brendan Fraser.

Por cierto, ya vendí mi copia de La Momia (normalita) y en estos días que vaya al super (mañana Tongue Tongue Tongue) me traigo la edición con DTS Wink
La primera parte se me hizo mas o menos y eso que fue regalada. Las secuelas siempre son un riesgo y mas cuando no regresan los actores de la primera parte. Habra que esperar a la critica.
Yo ni a la critica me espero, la verdad paso sin ver.
Igual paso sin ver, ya sin Fraser no va a pegar.
Saludos Big Grin
Ta bueno pues, no hay nada que esperar. :lol: