Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Lincoln
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
[Imagen: 41EEfrhCbhL._AA160_.jpg][Imagen: 41iJEEq9jaL._AA160_.jpg]

Pre-order Lincoln and Save $6
See Lincoln in theaters today. Also, be the first to order your copy of Lincoln on Blu-ray.

Save $6 when you pre-order Lincoln Four-Disc Combo or Two-Disc Combo with an eligible title below*. This offer is valid through to the date on which Lincoln is released on Blu-ray and DVD. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. Additional restrictions apply; see terms and conditions.

Spoiler: Mostrar
[Imagen: B004A8ZWVU.01._SL160_PE29_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...03781_.jpg][Imagen: B004SBQALA.01._SL160_PE24_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...28366_.jpg][Imagen: B004SBQAL0.01._SL160_PE29_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...27531_.jpg][Imagen: B005KA188S.01._SL160_PE26_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...93098_.jpg][Imagen: B003Y5H5FQ.01._SL160_PE39_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...93159_.jpg][Imagen: B005ZKYXZI.01._SL160_PE25_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...38746_.jpg][Imagen: B004A8ZWWE.01._SL160_PE33_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...38580_.jpg][Imagen: B0072GPPNC.01._SL160_PE32_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...01970_.jpg][Imagen: B0072GPQ72.01._SL160_PE30_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...01954_.jpg][Imagen: B008J691P2.01._SL160_PE31_OU01_SCLZZZZZZ...63822_.jpg]
Que película tan aburrida, simplona, facilona que se va por lo políticamente correcto y indaga poco en este personaje, no me gusto!
Si, la verdad que la hicieron con una flojera... creo que me gustó más la de cazador de vampiros, por lo menos le echaron más seso... aquí nada más agarraron una monografía y a filmarla.
[Imagen: lincoln%20960x343px.jpg].

[Imagen: Lincoln-2.jpg]
En USA sale a la venta el 26 de Marzo

Cita:4-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack Super Set (BD + Bonus BD + DVD + DC)

* The Journey To Lincoln: Steven Spielberg and his collaborators discuss the challenges and excitement of bringing this story of a complex and very human president to the screen.
* A Historic Tapestry - Richmond, Virginia: Spielberg and his team discuss the historical significance of Richmond, Virginia, and why they chose to shoot the film there.
* In The Company Of Character: Delve into Daniel Day-Lewis' portrayal of Lincoln, and discover the authenticity and openness created by the actors and filmmakers on set.
* Crafting The Past: Examine the re-creation of Lincoln's era through authentic period details in production design, costume and makeup.
* Living With Lincoln: Follow Steven Spielberg, the cast and crew through the shooting of the film, from the battle at Jenkins' Ferry, through the epic 13th Amendment showdown in the House of Representatives, to Lincoln's tragic end.
* In Lincoln's Footsteps: Explore the film's editing, sound design, and the subtle yet poignant musical score by John Williams, and discover how relevant and inspiring Lincoln still is today.

2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (BD + DVD)

* The Journey To Lincoln: Steven Spielberg and his collaborators discuss the challenges and excitement of bringing this story of a complex and very human president to the screen.
* A Historic Tapestry - Richmond, Virginia: Spielberg and his team discuss the historical significance of Richmond, Virginia, and why they chose to shoot the film there.
Review

[Imagen: 57078_medium.jpg]

Movie 4.5
Video 5.0
Audio 5.0
Extras 2.5
Overall 4.5

Cita:Lincoln resonates for a number of reasons, none perhaps more so than this: at a time of unease, uncertainty, partisan bickering and unyielding filibustering in American politics, Spielberg and Kushner's blend of shrewd realism and principled idealism suggests all is not lost; that democracy is greater than those who would exploit its freedoms or stall its progress; that men and women of conviction will prevail, and that the will of the people and the common good will be their guide. Overly idealistic? Maybe. Still, cynicism accomplishes very little, and Lincoln stands apart from the overwhelmingly cynical political dramas that litter the market. The craft of the film and the quality of its direction, screenplay and performances make it all that much more mesmerizing, not to mention that much more effective. It may not be perfect, but it wholeheartedly believes in something that just might be. Disney's AV presentation is perfect, though, backed by a stunning, top tier video transfer and an outstanding DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 surround track. Its supplemental package could use some work -- the 4-disc combo and its second disc of special features still only deliver 80-minutes of bonus content -- but it's by no means a deal breaker. Easily one of the best films of 2012, Lincoln is a quiet, powerful and, yes, important period drama as worthy of praise as its critically hailed lead performance.
Las referencias que tenia de esta pelicula (no de osdia) eran que por demas aburrida.

¡¡¿COMO?!!

Es una muy muy buena película, es algo agotadora por que es mucho dialogo y donde intervienen muchos personajes y llevar el hilo requiere algo de concentración, la vi antes y después de comer para poder tener pila y "aguantarla".

¡Mis respetos para Daniel Day-Lewis!

Eso si, me PS3 2 veces me desplegó un aviso de que el disco no podía ser ejecutado y una tercera vez de plano de inhibió, desconecte el PS3 de la luz reinicio y sin problemas, en la hora y 10 mins se empezó a congelar volví a apagar todo y asunto arreglado.
la edicion nacional trae la pelicula y los extras en el mismo disco?

Spoiler: Mostrar
The Journey to Lincoln (Disc 1, HD, 9 minutes): Director/producer Steven Spielberg, fellow producer Kathleen Kennedy, screenwriter Tony Kushner, actor Daniel Day-Lewis, production designer Rick Carter, "Team of Rivals" author Doris Kearns Goodwin and other collaborators essentially introduce the film in this short featurette, discussing the genesis of the project, the focus on a small but crucial period of Lincoln's life, the screenplay and production, and more.

A Historic Tapestry: Richmond, Virginia (Disc 1, HD, 4 minutes): The first disc's second (and final) featurette is also surprisingly short -- much shorter, actually -- affording Spielberg, Kennedy and Carter little time to elaborate on the decision to set and shoot the film in Richmond, much less the strides made, the challenges faced or the legacy evoked.

In the Company of Character (Disc 2, HD, 10 minutes): Key members of the cast and crew dissect Lincoln's chief performances, from extreme method actor Daniel Day-Lewis' process and complete devotion to the role to Sally Field's enthusiasm and commitment, Gloria Reuben's thoughtful contributions, Tommy Lee Jones' gruff gravitas, Joseph Gordon-Levitt's contributions, James Spader's flair, Hal Holbrook's and David Strathairn's approach, just to touch on a few. (Which is exactly what happens in a ten-minute featurette about the complex work of more than a dozen chameleon actors.)

Crafting the Past (Disc 2, HD, 11 minutes): A deeper look at Rick Carter's production design and Joanna Johnston's costumes, as well as the detail and authenticity of the sets, props, clothing and transformed locales. Not only did history, research, written accounts, letters and centuries-old photographs inform the look of the film, the set decoration's personal touches emerge as a non-traditional supporting performance in their own right.

Living with Lincoln (Disc 2, HD, 27 minutes): The most engrossing special feature is also the 2-disc set's most substantive and satisfying, covering the method to Spielberg and his team's full-immersion madness, creating a period biopic as true to history as possible, the ongoing evolution of the shoot and just about every expected and unexpected aspect of the film.

In Lincoln's Footsteps (Disc 2, HD, 17 minutes): Spielberg, Kennedy, editor Michael Kahn, composer John Williams and others cover the film's pacing, the art of weaving a visual narrative, drawing the audience into a dialogue-drive film, forgoing complicated tricks of the trade in favor of simplicity, scoring Lincoln and other topics not covered elsewhere.

aun no la he checado pero la caja menciona todos los extras que vienen en la edicion de USA que es de 2 discos (1 BD pelicula, 1 BD extras) y aqui solo viene un disco.Huh
A mi tampoco se me antoja verla
Supuestamente regalaron peliculas a todas las highschools para las clases de historia americana.
Existe un dicho y dicen que los dichos son muy sabios algunos hasta canciones tienen: "nunca digas que no"

Yo estaba también totalmente negado a verla por muchos comentarios negativos que me dieron de ella y mi sorpresa fue que me gusto mucho la película, de igual manera entiendo que existen títulos donde de plano por mas empeño que le pongamos no hacemos nunca click con ellos, mis 20 centavos.
A mi en lo personal tambien me gustó mucho esta pelicula, la actuacion de Daniel Day-Lewis extraordinaria y la ambientacion muy bien lograda, yo creo que hay tonos para cada pelicula y me parece que esta tiene el tono correcto para el personaje y el momento historico que retrata.
Es verdad, he leído tantos comentarios negativos de Lincoln que provoca alejarse pero a veces gracias a esto encuentro películas que me gustan mucho ya que cuando estoy viéndolo tengo las expectativas hasta lo suelos... esto me pasó con La Dama de Hierro que casi todos tacharon de blanda y aburrida y me terminó por gustar bastante

Y a veces ocurre lo contrario: películas universalmente aclamadas que, sin atreverme nunca a decir que son malas, la verdad no me pude conectar del mismo modo que la vasta mayoría logró (Slumdog Millionaire)
LINCOLN esta impecablemente dirigida, actuada y diseñada. Daniel Day Lewis en verdad excelente actor, pero imagínense lo que pudiera haber hecho con otro guión.

A mi lo que me molesto es que literal es como un libro de historia en la pantalla, con poco desarrollo o motivos de los personajes, no aprendemos nada de LINCOLN, todo esta muy simple, muy frio, sin ningún riesgo, ni cuestionamiento. Obvio los gringos la amaron porque la película es increíblemente segura sin ningún ataque a nada o conflicto, hasta escondiéndoles su asesinato (que no sale en cámara).

Puedo apreciar los aspectos técnicos que están ahí, pero yo voy al cine para emocionarme para que los personajes me importen, no para ver plasmado un libro de historia, LINCOLN me dejo frio.

Pasando al Blu Ray en efecto FOX puso todos los extras en el disco 1 (que ni es mucho, solo 80 minutos), me imagino que lo que hicieron fue comprimir mas el video (al que por cierto no le note ningún problema se ve impecable) usaron el códec AVC y oscila entre 24 y 25 Mbps, el disco ocupa 40gb (en USA 41gb), aunque dudo que alguien pueda detectar diferencia en el video. Yo creo que FOX hizo lo correcto en lugar de cobrar extra por otro disco al estilo de DI$NEY.
(05-11-2013, 08:13 AM)gonzalo MX escribió: [ -> ]Existe un dicho y dicen que los dichos son muy sabios algunos hasta canciones tienen: "nunca digas que no"

Yo estaba también totalmente negado a verla por muchos comentarios negativos que me dieron de ella y mi sorpresa fue que me gusto mucho la película, de igual manera entiendo que existen títulos donde de plano por mas empeño que le pongamos no hacemos nunca click con ellos, mis 20 centavos.

No cabe duda que hay inflacion en Mexico, mendigo copetes...
Yo estoy totalmente de acuerdo con Osdia, a eso me refería a que cuando la filmaron se basaron en un monografía, respeto a los que les gustó, pero la verdad como película histórica, deja mucho que desear, no desarrolla los personajes, se queda en lugares comunes, muy patrióticos para los gringos, pero que cinematográficamente no valen la pena.

Oye Edmundo:

Que tiene que ver Peña Nieto y la supuesta inflación con este título? No entendí nada tú comentario.
(05-11-2013, 10:05 PM)Homero escribió: [ -> ]Yo estoy totalmente de acuerdo con Osdia, a eso me refería a que cuando la filmaron se basaron en un monografía, respeto a los que les gustó, pero la verdad como película histórica, deja mucho que desear, no desarrolla los personajes, se queda en lugares comunes, muy patrióticos para los gringos, pero que cinematográficamente no valen la pena.

Oye Edmundo:

Que tiene que ver Peña Nieto y la supuesta inflación con este título? No entendí nada tú comentario.

Que tal Homero, supongo que Edmundo se referia al remate que hacen los gringos cuando emiten una opinión, "My two cents", y aqui Gonzalo lo hizo con 20 centavos (supongo que de peso? Big Grin) Saludos!