Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Elysium (Diciembre 6 México - 17 E.U)
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
[Imagen: VZwc8j.jpg]

Cita:Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will release a combo pack edition of director Neill Blomkamp sci-fi action drama Elysium (2013), starring Matt Damon (The Departed), Jodie Foster (Contact), Sharlto Copley (District 9), and Diego Luna (Y tu mamá también). The release will be available for purchase online and in stores across the nation on December 17th.

Official synopsis: In the year 2159, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy "Coordinators," people who can afford bio-genetical engineering, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, built by the Armadyne Corporation, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Rhodes, a hard government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. That doesn't stop the people of Earth from trying to get in, by any means they can. When unlucky ex-con Max is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that if successful will not only save his life, but could bring equality to these polarized worlds.

Exclusive Blu-ray Bonus Features:
Extended Scene
Visions of 2154 - An interactive exploration of the art and design of Elysium.
The Journey to Elysium:
Envisioning Elysium - This pre-production diary explores all facets of pre-production.
Capturing Elysium - With production in Vancouver, Mexico, and on huge green screen stages, the challenge of filming was nothing short of massive. The filmmakers and cast discuss the journey through the film's production.
Enhancing Elysium - This post-production diary explores the editing process.
In Support of Story: The Visual Effects of Elysium - An in-depth look at the process of shooting visual effects scenes and incorporating CGI environments and vehicles into those scenes in post-production.
The Technology of 2154 - From independently functioning Droids to next-generation military tech that gives humans machine-enhanced power, get insight from the filmmakers on the technology of Eysium.
Additional Bonus Features:
Collaboration: Crafting the Performances in Elysium - Meet the dynamic cast and get insight into how they prepared for their roles.
Engineering Utopia: Creating a Society in the Sky - A look at designing and creating the utopian space station.

Target contará con un steelbook exclusivo:

Elysium Steelbook - Target Only

[Imagen: 14954691?wid=610&hei=610]

En México la distribuirá Sony-Fox.

Mixup.

Elysium Blu-Ray
Actor: MATT DAMON
Formato: BLU-RAY
Origen: Nacional
SKU: 86162607554
Precio de Lista: $354.00
la cual por cierto ya vi en renta, y es masterizada a 4K, parece que los ultimos lanzamientos de sony yo son asi ._.
Me decepciono mucho esta película. Esta mucho mejor Sector 9. No la compraré.
(12-03-2013, 08:30 PM)osdia escribió: [ -> ]Me decepciono mucho esta película. Esta mucho mejor Sector 9. No la compraré.

La pelicula se trataba de un weón egoista.

Y eso que S9 estaba ahí no más.

Paso.
Pues yo ya la vi a la venta en Mixup de insurgentes. No me la llevé aún.

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk
(12-05-2013, 12:22 AM)evilpigskin escribió: [ -> ]Pues yo ya la vi a la venta en Mixup de insurgentes. No me la llevé aún.

¿Trae slipcover?
Cuando la estabamos viendo y mostraron la vista panoramica de las casas, un amigo dijo que seguramente la filmaron en Iztapalapa Big Grin
(12-05-2013, 06:43 PM)Daniel_Legion escribió: [ -> ]Cuando la estabamos viendo y mostraron la vista panoramica de las casas, un amigo dijo que seguramente la filmaron en Iztapalapa Big Grin
Cerca la bala, se filmó en el bordo de Xochiaca (Neza) y zonas aledañas, creo que algunas escenas sí se filmaron en Iztapalapa.
No trae slip

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
Y no hay versiones especiales o steels?

La vi ayer en sears, sanborns y mixup misma versión normalita

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk
el 20 de diciembre ire a Laredo........ trataré de comprar el steel de target ya que se ve padre.
Me la acabo de soplar toda yme agradó bastante. Veo la ficción aterrizada que trae el director. Y las imágenes son increíbles. Un futuro creíble y aunque a varios personajes les faltó desarrollo o tiempo a cuadro la historia nos da un buen mensaje. Si, al final puede ser el egoísmo un buen detonante, como en la vida real. ¿O no?

¡Salaaaaass!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300