Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Nuevos titulos de Universal - Region 1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
A couple days ago we told you about Columbia Tristar's January release slate. Today, we bring you Universal Home Video's early 2004 catalog lineup. Due on January 20th are An American Tail, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, An American Tail: The Mystery of the Night Monster, An American Tail: The Treasure of Manhattan Island, Mommy & Me: Playgroup Favorites, Mommy & Me: More Playgroup Favorites (all fullscreen, SRP $14.98), Biloxi Blues, Flipper, Judgment Night, The Little Rascals, Repo Man, Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot and Trespass (all with anamorphic transfers, SRP $14.98). New boxed collections also due on January 20th include American Graffiti Drive-In Double Feature, Conan: The Complete Quest, Slap Shot 2-Movie Fan Pack, and Smokey and the Bandit Pursuit Pack (SRP $19.98 each).

Due on February 10th are Academy Award Best Picture repackagings of All Quiet on the Western Front, American Beauty, A Beautiful Mind, The Deer Hunter, Gladiator, Going My Way/Holiday Inn Double Feature, The Lost Weekend, Out of Africa and The Sting. Retail is $14.98 each with the same disc specs as those already available on store shelves. Also due on February 10th are Good Morning Maisy, Good Night Maisy, Playtime Maisy (SRP $14.98), The Adventures of Ma and Pa Kettle: Volume 1, Franklin Turtle Pack, Imitation of Life: Two Movie Collection (SRP $19.98), Airport Terminal Pack, The Best of Abbott & Costello: Volume 1 and Sitting Ducks: Season 1 Quack Pack (SRP $24.98). Due on March 2nd are King Ralph, Mad Dog and Glory, Melvin and Howard (SRP $14.98), Dragonheart: 2 Legendary Tales, Problem Child Tantrum Pack and The Flintstones Yabba-Dabba 2 Pack (SRP $19.98).