Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Kraftwerk - Relanzara su Discografia
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
me encontre esto en davisdvd.com:

04.29.04 THE MAN-MACHINE

I just came back from seeing Kraftwerk performing live at the Warfield in San Francisco last night... and what a show! Ultra-secretive and Kubrick-like in their output, Kraftwerk pioneered the electronic music scene on albums like 1974's groundbreaking Autobahn, 1978's Die Mensch Maschine all the way up to last year's brilliant Tour de France Soundtracks. The show itself was absolutely mind-blowing. Standing at their laptops were founding members Ralf Hutter and Florian Schneider, along with new collaborators Fritz Hilpert and Henning Schmitz, behind them an arsenal of eye-popping visuals and all around a sound system that shook your insides. Truly, the geeks had inherited the Earth last night.

Up next for Kraftwerk is a new re-release of the group's entire catalogue. The recently completed project of digitally transferring Kraftwerk's vast archive of recordings and sound sources from their rotting master tapes will result in the re-release of all eight albums (Autobahn, Radioactivity, Trans Europe Express, The Man Machine, Computer World, Electric Cafe, The Mix and Tour de France Soundtracks) in the coming months. The new remastered editions, arriving under the "Kling Klang Studio Digital Master 2004" banner, will be available individually and in a box set titled simply The Catalogue. Stay tuned for more details on these as they become available.
Excelente noticia de uno de mis grupos electronicos favoritos de todos los tiempos.

De hecho ahorita en Mix Up trajeron el Tour De France y el Man Machine de Europa y estan a $ 124 y $ 99 respectivamente, ya me esperare para comprar Autobahn y Trans Europe Express remasterizados.

Quien no conozca a este grupo es una buena oportunidad para adentrarse en el mundo prehistorico de la musica electronica de los 70's, y de un grupo pionero del genero que aun hoy a 30 años de distancia siguen sonando vigentes.

Mi disco preferido de ellos es The Man Machine, obra maestra en la historia del Rock, tu que opinas Mauro?
Chido chido...este grupo si me gusta bastante.

Las rolas que mas me gustan son Pocket calculator, the robots y The Model del man machine entre otras (rammstein le hizo un cover a esta ultima y quedo de lujo)...seguro me aviento a estos remasters, porque los cds que tengo ya estan medio viernes...

Grupazo. Referencia obligada para todo lo que suene a musica electronica, inclusive hoy en la actualidad. Super vanguardistas y bastante adelantados a su epoca.

Big Grin
I'm your operator with my pocket calculator (bi-ru-li-ru-liiiiiii) hehehe no conozco mucho, pero si esta entretenido, chance si yo fuera de la época en que salieron me hubieran gustado más Big Grin
Eso mi Vicco..ahora ponte a bailar o a caminar como robot...

Big Grin
Para ponerse a bailar les recomiendo el albumde The Mix, excelentes mezclas de las canciones mas representativas del grupo.
The Man Machine... Discazo!!!

machine machine machiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Me imagino el SHOCK de la gente que pudo verlos en vivo en los 70s, una experiencia sci-fi en esa epoca.

[Imagen: kraftwerk.jpg]

[Imagen: kraftwerk.jpg]

Ya lo habia comentado con Homero, pero les recomiendo que bajen las rolitas del Señor Coconut, es otro aleman que hace covers, Tiene un disco que es de covers de Kraftwerk... lo novedoso es que son tipo salsa, cumbia, etc. Les recomiendo que bajen el cover de We are the robots y de ahi deciden si bajan(o compran) el disco completo

It's more fun to compute.
Si, yo ya habia escuchado a señor coconut tocando las rolas de kraftwerk...suena raro, pero aguanta...chance por la rareza si valga la pena que lo compre. Por ahi creo que le hicieron tambien covers de smoke in the water the deep purple y una de los doors (que no se cual sea)...

Por ahi me lo compro haber que onda.

Big Grin
Kraftwerk es pionero de la música electrónica mundial.

Realmente no soy amante del género, aunque sí tengo el Autobahn en mi colección. Es bastante bueno, aunque no he escuchado el Man Machine.

saludos!!
Pues date una vuelta a un Mix Up Jorge y comprate el man Machine, no te vas a arrepentir, te lo aseguro.
OK Homero. Voy a seguir tu consejo y comprar este disco, a ver qué tal está.

Saludos!
Mas. Misma fuente: davisdvd.com

05.22.04 KRAFTWERK

More news on the remastered Kraftwerk catalog that we told you about late last month. In a recent interview with the Italian newspaper La Stampa, founding member Ralf Hütter confirmed that the CDs will be due in stores this September. The eight remastered studio albums (Autobahn, Radioactivity, Trans Europe Express, The Man Machine, Computer World, Electric Cafe, The Mix and Tour de France Soundtracks) will be available separately, or as a collected box set simply titled The Catalogue, and will be released on CD and vinyl in both English and German versions. Super Audio CD editions are expected to follow down the line. The albums will include a few bonus tracks as well as original issue artwork. Interestingly, 1986's Electric Cafe will be retitled Techno Pop and will feature the graphics and design from the original scuttled project (it's a long story). A limited edition box set with an additional book of images is also being mulled.

Also keep an eye out for the rare first three albums (Ralf & Florian, Kraftwerk and Kraftwerk 2) to see CD releases separate from The Catalogue. And finally, Kraftwerk is in the midst of producing their first ever DVD - an official 2004 concert tour disc - to be released early next year. Fantastic!