Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Scooby Doo 2 DVD
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Una película a mi gusto bastante mala, pero si a alguien le interesa adquirirla:

Title: Scooby Doo 2
Starring: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Released: 14th September 2004
SRP: $27.95

Further Details
Warner have today announced Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed which stars Sarah Michelle Gellar. This live-action sequel will be available to own from the 14th September this year for around $27.95. As well as an anamorphic widescreen transfer, the disc will include English, French and Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks, ten minutes of deleted scenes with director's commentary, a True Ghoul Hollywood Story documentary and a Dancing Dog featurette which shows you how they made Scooby dance. Other extras will include a Triple Threat featurette on the stunts and visual effects, an interactive challenge with audio and visual clues, a Big Brovaz "Thank You Falletin Me Be Mice Elf Again" music video, a Simple Plan "Don't Wanna Think About You" music video and a feature that allows you to go behind the scenes with a roving reporter as she tries to uncover who stole Shaggy's pants! The artwork is attached:

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0 ... &n=1&burl=
aqui hay mas info al respecto:
The Mystery, Inc., gang is back for more mischief in the $85 million dollar hit Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. With a little CGI assistance, the much beloved pooch will hit DVD on September 14th in separate anamorphic widescreen and full screen versions, courtesy of Warner Home Video. Each features 10 minutes of deleted scenes with optional commentary, the "True Ghoul Hollywood Story," "Dancing Dog" and "Triple Threat" featurettes, the "Scooby-Doo: Monsters Unleashed Challenge" and "Behind the Mystery: The Mystery of the Missing Pants" games, two music videos and theatrical trailers. Retail will be $27.95.

[Imagen: scoobydoo2.jpg]
A mi se me hizo divertida, ademas que Linda Cardellini se veía muy guapa en su conjunto de piel, yo me la voy a comprar.
La uno estuvo muy mala, la dos no la vi, aunque mis hermanos si, y no les gusto mucho.
Pues a mi tampoco me gustó en absoluto la primera, por lo que no te recomiendo ver esta, en mi (humilde) opinión es una basura total, no me arrancó ni una sonrisita (o será que estaba muy jetón), aunque como señala Homero, Vilma se ve muuy bien.
Horrible película!, no pude terminar de verla está aburridisima y me quede dormido, bueno ni siquiera a mi hija le gusto.

No vale ni la renta!
Pues la 1 no está tan buena que digamos, eh?... bastante boba... supongo que Bill Hanna se debió revolcar en su tumba :cry:

Nomás le falto "Dirigida por McG" para ponerle la clasificación de Bodrio :puke:
portada y contraportada:
[Imagen: 610993h.jpg]
[Imagen: 610993bh.jpg]