Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Magnum P.I (Region 1)
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
ahora si sale la primera temporada en dvd:

Title: Magnum P.I
Starring: Tom Selleck
Released: 7th September 2004
SRP: $59.98

Further Details
Universal Home Video has also confirmed the first details on season one of Magnum P.I which stars Tom Selleck. This four-disc set will be available to own from the 7th September this year, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $59.98. The only other details we have right now, is that each of the season one episodes will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame. We'll bring you the full disc specs, along with the official package artwork, very shortly.
mas info:
Magnum, P.I. - Magnum DVD set announced: cover art and more!

A few weeks ago we told you that Magnum P.I. - The Complete 1st Season would arrive on DVD on Aug. 31st. Well, we'll admit it: we were wrong.

Today Universal is announcing a September 7th release date for this show from creator Glen A. Larson, and Executive Produced by Donald P. Bellisario. This thrilling action-adventure series was set in the Hawaiian Islands, starring Tom Selleck in the title role.

That rather small pic of the cover art is all we have so far, but we hope to have a better shot of the package later today. We're expecting this release to contain the double-length pilot show, plus the other 16 episodes that made up the entire first season. Expect a 4-DVD set (probably with double-sided discs) at a list price of $59.98.

Specs and other details (like extras) haven't come to light just yet, but we expect Universal to release more information about this shortly. Stay tuned, and we'll bring you the latest on this exciting release!

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1619
[Imagen: MagnumPI_S1_thumb.jpg]
No viene al caso, pero hace unos dias vi un documental sobre Selleck y explicaron el como se desato la version de que era homosexual. El caso es que Selleck demando a la revista y tuvieron que perder perdon publico. Obviamente, Selleck desmintio que fuera homosexual o bisexual.
este wey es el que salia en bandido? no, creo que ese era Burt Reynolds, al rato van a sacar hasta la primera temporada de Atinale al precio :lol:
este es el cover:
[Imagen: MagnumPI_S1.jpg]
mas info de este dvd:
The Complete 1st Season, we first passed on to our readers that there would be a "Bonus DVD with four additional episodes featuring Magnum's greatest guest stars and more". Yesterday morning Universal Studios Home Video released a new EPK that included this info about those extras:
[Imagen: Magnum_S1_BonusInfo.jpg]
"Fully Loaded With a Special Bonus Disc: 4 Additional Episodes Featuring Special Guest Stars Sharon Stone, Morgan Fairchild, and Fellow P.I.'s Simon & Simon"

Wow, cool! But for those of us who didn't remember back to the 80's, which episodes were these? Well, TVShowsOnDVD contacted Universal and got the rundown of these bonus episodes for you!

"Ki'I's Don't Lie" (Season 3)
Morgan Fairchild, Gerald McRaney ("Rick Simon"), and Jameson Parker ("A.J. Simon") all appeared in this episode from the third season of Magnum P.I. It was a two-part story that started on Magnum's second airdate of the new season, but the second part wasn't a Magnum episode! Rather, it was concluded in the Simon & Simon episode from the same week, since the crook had gotten away from the private investigators at the airport just before they showed up (we'll avoid the spoilers).

"Emerald's are Not a Girl's Best Friend" (Simon & Simon Season 2)
This episode was the second-season-opener for Simon & Simon: The chase continued in a highly-promoted crossover stunt that concluded the story begun in the Magnum P.I. episode "Ki'I's Don't Lie". Guest stars Tom Selleck, John Hillerman and Morgan Fairchild continued to appear alongside Simon & Simon stars Jameson Parker and Gerald McRaney.

For Magnum's syndication, the Simon & Simon-based second half wasn't available to be shown as part of the Magnum P.I. run, so there was an alternate ending shot for "Ki'I's Don't Lie," which has the bad person being caught at the airport just before they got away. Therefore, for most viewers this will be the first chance to see both episodes as orginally aired since October 1982! Bravo to Universal for doing this...it's sure to be popular with the fans.

"Echoes of the Mind" Parts 1 & 2 (Season 5)
Sharon Stone guest-stars in a 2-parter that opened the fifth season of Magnum P.I. on two consecutive weeks. This 1984 role is a good chance to see Stone early in her career, years before she hit it big in the '90s with parts in films like Total Recall and Basic Instinct.

And don't forget, all of that is ON TOP OF the 18 episodes of Magnum P.I. from its rookie season (17 if you count the double-length pilot as a single "episode"). This is going to be a mighty fine set, and we're looking forward to it when stores get it on Sept. 7th. Here's another look at the cover art, for those who may have missed it