Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Catch Me If You Can Z1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2
Recien desde mi email para uds.. fresco del horno!! Tongue
Hay dos ediciones, FULL y WIDE.. estos son los datos de la version wide:

Catch Me If You Can (Widescreen)
UPC 6- 6706- 89982- 2- 1
ISBN 0- 7832- 6989- 7
PG- 13 2 Hrs. 21 Mins.
Dual Layer
English Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS, Surround
Subtitles: English English, Spanish,
Street Date May 6, 2003

Bonus Features
Catch Me If You Can: Behind The Camera (a journey through the adaption of the book, the production design, the costumes, the props, the
photography and overall feel of making the film);
Cast Me If You Can: The Casting Of The Film; Scoring Catch Me If You Can: A Discussion with Steven Spielberg and Composer John Williams; Frank Abagnale: Between Reality and Fiction (Meet Frank Abagnale, Frank becomes a pilot, Frank's careers, Frank gets caught and turns his life around);
The FBI Perspective (a discussion with the film's FBI consultant); One Last Tip;
Production Notes;
Bios

Edwin
Que buena noticia Edwin con DTS y subtitulos en español.
Saludos Big Grin
Gracias amigo por los datos.

Me encantó la película Big Grin
Que bien, he escuchado buenas críticas de esta película.

Es una buena noticia que traiga DTS y subtítulos en la versión WIDE.

Gracias Edwin, como siempre información fresquecita Wink
A mi me gusto la pelicula, pero no para comprarla, habra que checar la edicion para Region 4 via renta.
Hola a todos!

A mi esposa y a mi nos gusto mucho esta pelicula.

Edwin, una duda. En otros sites dicen que sale para Mayo 6 (el acostumbrado martes) pero tu e-mail dice Junio 6 (viernes, que ya se esta volviendo costumbre) Cual sera la verdad???

Como sea la pelicula vale bastante la pena, desde mi humilde punto de vista.

Saludos.
¡Bienvenido Karim! Big Grin

Pues vuelvo a decir que me pareció muy buena, y si voy a comprar el
dvd. Las actuaciones estuvieron muy bien, salvo por Tom Hanks que esperaba un poquito más de él. Leonardo da muestras de que tiene futuro y Walken genial en todas las escenas en donde apareció.
:oops: es verdad, sale Mayo 6, no Junio 6. Gracias Karim. Y Bienvenido!!

edwin
Muy buena pelicula!!!!
No creo que la compre pero igual esta muy buena....Creo que lo que la hace más interezante aún es el hecho de saber que esta basada en hecho verídicos

Suerte Big Grin
Entonces le daremos al menos una rentada, ya que veo que ustedes al parecer no les gustó mucho
Saludos Karim!!!!!!

Ojala postees seguido.
Bienvenido Karim, aunque vi que te inscribiste hace unos días hasta hoy decidiste postear Wink
Hola Karim!!!
Bienvenido por estos lares... que la pases bien entre todos!!!
Bienvenido Karim

Uno mas que puedo quitar de mi lista :wink:
Bienvenido Karim

edwin:
entonces si vale la pena este dvd para adquirirlo?

Saludos Big Grin
¿No viste la película Rodo?

Si te gustó la de Van Damme y Seagal, puede que te guste ésta película.
Karim, reclama tu avatar a Rodo Wink

Pues te digo Rodo, yo escuche buenos comentarios acerca de esta peli, pero no se, ya me dejaron con la duda, creo que primero la rento.
Ya con tanta duda me han hecho pensar :| , creo que no la compraré, a lo mejor tienen razón :lol:. Comoquiera tengo de aquí a cuando salga a la venta para pensarlo :turn-l:.

Es de sabios rectificar 0X (no digo que yo sea uno Tongue )
Bienvenido Karim!!!!

Comparto lo de erubiel, al principio veía el logo del avatar y me confundía contigo :wink: Big Grin Big Grin

Suerte
Aquí tienen el cover de este DVd:

[Imagen: catchme_large.jpg]

Suerte
Gracias por la bienvenida chicos (Edmundo es el culpable de que ande por aqui Big Grin )

Tienen razon con lo del avatar, hasta yo me confundi con los mensajes de Rodo. tendre que conseguir un avatar "nuevo y mejorado"

El cover como que no esta muy bueno ¿no creen? Preferiria el poster original con las siluetas corriendo.

Saludos.
Coincido con lo del cover, pero el poder de venta de las imagenes de Di Caprio y Hank son demasiado poderosas como para que no las aprovechen en el cover...:wink:

suerte
karim:
si quieres cambio mi avatar, para que te quedes con ese.
Saludos Big Grin
También coincido con el cover, se ve muy simple, pero ni modos, ponen cover aunque sean feos pero con un poder de ventas Wink
Si.. esta medio simplon el cover, pero no feo. Vaya, como que asi fue la linea del diseño de los promocinales, pero considerando la epoca en la que se desarrolla la movie me parece mas que adecuado el diseño.
Justo la acaban de poner en Preventa en Amazon.

Catch Me If You Can (Widescreen) - $19.49
Acá tienen el parte de presa oficial completo de este dvd:

Cita:For Immediate Release

THE TRUE STORY OF A FAKE

ACADEMY AWARD-WINNING DIRECTOR STEVEN SPIELBERG TEAMS UP WITH OSCAR NOMINEE LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND TWO-TIME ACADEMY AWARD-WINNER TOM HANKS IN...

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

DREAMWORKS' CERTIFIED BOX OFFICE HIT DEBUTS ON VHS AND DVD MAY 6TH, 2003

DOUBLE DISC DVD TREATS AUDIENCES TO A PERSONAL LOOK AT TODAY'S HOTTEST CAST AND CREW AT WORK WITH CANDID BEHIND-THE-SCENES AND NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN INTERVIEWS

One of the year's most acclaimed hits, DreamWorks' CATCH ME IF YOU CAN checks in on VHS and DVD on May 6, 2003. Academy Award®-winning director Steven Spielberg, Oscar® nominee Leonardo DiCaprio and two-time Academy Award® winner Tom Hanks engage in an intriguing game of cat-and-mouse based on the autobiography of a brilliant young master of deception, Frank W. Abagnale, Jr. Featured on over 65 "Top 10" critics' lists, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN recently received Oscar® nominations for Best Supporting Actor (Christopher Walken) and Best Original Score (John Williams). The double-disc DVD gives viewers a very personal look at this star-studded production, opening with footage of a never-before-seen Spielberg tradition of toasting new cast members (in this case, DiCaprio) into the "film crew family." Giving viewers the feeling that they are part of the super-charged 56-day production, the DVD programs feature candid all-new interviews and exclusive footage that captures the infectious on-set energy that helped make this film such a unique entertainment experience. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN is priced to own for as low as $19.95 on DVD. The VHS is available for rental.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN DVD FEATURES

The double disc CATCH ME IF YOU CAN DVD gives viewers a very personal look at this star-studded production. Featuring distinctive DVD menus that emulate the tone of the film's visually arresting opening credit sequences created by Olivier Kuntzel and Florence Deygas, the DVD includes the following programs:

• Catch Me If You Can: Behind The Camera: This insightful featurette chronicles what happens when Oscar®-winning director Spielberg rolls the camera. The DVD program gives viewers the feeling that they are part of the super-charged 56-day production through candid all-new interviews with cast and crew that capture the essence of Spielberg's infectious storytelling style and the talent's unique and inventive acting techniques.

• Cast Me If You Can: The Casting Of The Film: This program provides an illuminating look at the film's talent and the rich characters they portray, including interviews with DiCaprio (Frank W. Abagnale, Jr.) and Hanks (Carl Hanratty), as well as the film's supporting cast including Christopher Walken in his Oscar®-nominated performance, (Frank Abagnale, Sr.), Nathalie Baye (Paula Abagnale), Martin Sheen (Roger Strong), Amy Adams (Brenda Strong), and Jennifer Garner (Cheryl Ann).

• Frank Abagnale: Between Reality And Fiction: An in-depth look at the real Frank W. Abagnale, Jr. that chronicles how he -- as a runaway teenager, without so much as a high school diploma -- managed to pass himself off as an airline pilot, a doctor, a lawyer, and a college professor, all while cashing millions of dollars in fraudulent checks.

• Scoring Catch Me If You Can: Honored with an Oscar®-nomination for Best Original Score, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN teams legendary composer John Williams and Spielberg for their 20th filmmaking collaboration. Detailing how the film's progressive jazz score was a departure in style, Williams discusses his inspiration for creating the sleek retro theme that perfectly sets the mood of the story and its era.

• The FBI Perspective: The film's FBI consultant gives an insider's view into the trials and tribulations of tracking bank fraud, forgeries, check kiting and elusive "paperhangers."

• In Closing: As the production comes to a close, this program features the talent recounting their roles and unique experiences on the set, plus behind-the-scenes footage of the last scenes shot. Viewers complete their on-set visit when director Steven Spielberg calls out, "Cut, print, it's a wrap."

• Theatrical Trailer, Photo Gallery, Filmographies, Production Notes, Cast Bios and more.
    [/list:u]

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN SYNOPSIS

Based on the autobiography of a brilliant young master of deception and the FBI agent hot on his trail, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN stars Oscar®-nominee Leonardo DiCaprio and two-time Academy Award®-winning Tom Hanks in one of the year's most acclaimed hits!

From three-time Oscar®-winning director Steven Spielberg, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN is the extraordinary true story of Frank W. Abagnale, Jr. who successfully passed himself off as a pilot, a lawyer and a doctor -- all before his 21st birthday! Joel Siegel of "Good Morning America" declares, "Movies don't get much more fun than this!" while the Associated Press hails this incredible tale as "the most flat-out-fun movie of the year!"

DreamWorks SKG was formed in October, 1994, by its three principal partners -- Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen -- to produce live-action motion pictures; animated feature films; network and cable television programming; home video entertainment; records; books, toys; and consumer products.

- 2002 Academy Award® nomination for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Christopher Walken) and Best Original Score (John Williams)
    - 1998 Academy Award® for Best Director (SAVING PRIVATE RYAN); 1993 Academy Awards® for Best Picture and Best Director (SCHINDLER'S LIST) - 1993 Academy Award® nomination for Best Actor in a Supporting Role (WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE)
    - 1995 Academy Award® for Best Actor in a Leading Role (FORREST GUMP); 1994 Academy Award® for Best Actor in a Leading Role (PHILADELPHIA)

# # #

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

DVD Price: $19.95 (M.A.P.) Widescreen and Pan & Scan
    VHS Price: Rental
    Street Date: May 6, 2003
    Running Time: 141 minutes
    MPAA Rating: PG-13 (some sexual content and brief language)
    Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital; English 2.0 Dolby Surround; French 5.1 Dolby Digital; English DTS Digital Surround
    Subtitles: DVD available with French, English, and Spanish subtitles; VHS available in English and Spanish subtitles
    Closed Captioned

Otro excelente edición de Dreamworks 8) 8) 8)

Suerte
Y aquí estan los menús:

[Imagen: catchme_menu01.jpg]

[Imagen: catchme_menu02.jpg]

[Imagen: catchme_menu03.jpg]

Igualitos al estilo de los títulos iniciales de la peli Smile

Suerte
Pues con sus comentarios yo creo que no queda de otra mas que darle una rentada primero y despues considerar el comprarlo.
pues si, la rentada primero, pero será la misma fecha de lanzamiento para México??? y toda América Latina???
Páginas: 1 2