Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Wonder Woman - The Complete 2nd Season r1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
ya salio la primera info se la segunda temporada:

Wonder Woman - The Return of Wonder Woman on DVD!

After a pilot telefilm and a 13-episode first season (1976-77) on ABC, all taking place in the original setting of World War II, the stars and crew of Wonder Woman moved in the Fall of 1977 over to CBS and up in to the modern era. Lynda Carter continued as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince, of course, and Lyle Waggoner now began to play Steve Trevor, Jr. - the son of Major Steve Trevor from the first season. Amazing; he looked just like his dad!

The special 90-minute episode "The Return of Wonder Woman" opened the second season as Princess Diana convinced her mother the Queen that 30 years later, the world still needed Wonder Woman. 21 more episodes would follow during the second of three seasons that the show lasted. All of them will be found on Warner's March 1st release of Wonder Woman - The Complete 2nd Season. This will be a 4-DVD set that the studio is officially announcing this week. At that time we will have full details, including price and any extras. For now, we have your very first look at the box set cover art. All I can say is that this is another incredible job by the guys at Lanner Designs, who were behind the beautiful cover art for the first season...a red box. Rumor has it that the third and last season's cover will be blue. How appropriate!

[Imagen: WonderWoman_S2.jpg]
mas info:
Wonder Woman - At least one extra in Season 2

Best-selling novelist and comic book writer Andy Mangels has been collecting Wonder Woman memorabilia since the 1970s. He contributed to the first DVD release of Wonder Woman, and it's no surprise to find out he contributed to the second release as well.

At Andy's WonderWomanMuseum.com website, he describes the supplement he participated in as a "Documentary on the Comic Book to Screen transition". He says more:

The documentary was produced by New Wave Entertainment and features interviews with Lynda Carter, Douglas Cramer, artists Alex Ross, Phil Jimenez, and Adam Hughes, plus entertainment author and best-selling novelist Andy Mangels!

We have to chuckle at Andy's tongue-in-cheek self-promotion there! If you follow the link above, you'll see various pics from the documentary, including star Lynda Carter ("Wonder Woman/Diana Prince"), exec producer Douglas Cramer, and artist/illustrator Alex Ross. Plus a nice photo of Andy getting interviewed for the documentary at this past July's San Diego Comic Con. It's all right under the same picture of the cover art that we first provided in our last news item, where we first revealed the planned March 1st street date for this 4-DVD set.

If the studio keeps to the schedule we were forewarned about, the offiicial announcement for this set should be later today, just before everyone takes off for a long Thanksgiving weekend. If it doesn't happen, then we'll understand, what with the short holiday week and all. If it does make it, though, then we'll be here at TVShowsOnDVD to pass along any new info we see. Don't worry, we're not going anywhere...we've got news items planned for every day from Thursday to Sunday! Stay tuned, and keep checking back. In the meantime, enjoy your holiday, and be safe!

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2499
Ah como me gustaba Linda Carter cuando era un chamaco. Que bonita cara y de cuerpo muy bien Smile

No me perdía el programa. Por cierto, lo último que vi de actuación de Linda Carter, fue cuando caracterizó a Rita Hayworth en una película biógráfica...
cinescape escribió:Ah como me gustaba Linda Carter cuando era un chamaco. Que bonita cara y de cuerpo muy bien Smile
Mmm... el lazo magico.... :roll:
No se si fue en este o en otro foro donde mencione que esta mujer fue mi fantasia erotica de mis años pre-adolescentes... :wink: Todavia la pasan en Retro, aunque no se que temporada es.
This set, officially part of Warner's 50-year celebration of Warner-made TV shows, runs $39.98 SRP, for 1094 minutes of action-packed Amazonian fun! Video is in the original 1.33:1 of course, and audio is original as well in English mono. Subtitles are there in English, French, and Spanish. For those of you who missed the first season set, a two-season bundle is available with both banded together (no special slipcover; just shrinkwrapped into one SKU). Here are the disc-by-disc contents of the new release:

Disc 1 - Side A - The Return of Wonder Woman; Anschluss '77; The Man Who Could Move the World
Disc 1 - Side B - The Bermuda Triangle Crisis; Knockout; The Pied Piper
Disc 2 - Side A - The Queen and the Thief; I Do, I Do; The Man Who Made Volcanoes
Disc 2 - Side B - Mind Stealers from Outer Space - 1; Mind Stealers from Outer Space - 2; The Deadly Toys
Disc 3 - Side A - Light-Fingered Lady; Screaming Javelin; Diana's Disappearing Act
Disc 3 - Side B - Death in Disguise; I.R.A.C. Is Missing; Flight to Oblivion
Disc 4 - Side A - Seance of Terror; The Man Who Wouldn't Tell
Disc 4 - Side B - The Girl from Ilandia; The Murderous Missile; Documentary: "Revolutionizing a Classic: From Comic Book to Television"

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2527