Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan z1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Directo del IMDB. La buscaré para verla y les cuento. Mientras lean lo que encontré.

Información de IMDB

Cita:User Comments:

Silly and Moronic, 19 July 2004
Author: driver_8 from the Greater Southwest

M. Night is a pretty big star. Which made me wonder why this documentary on him would be on a basic cable station. Actually, it was on one of the cable stations down towards the end that nobody watches. I used to watch it when it had MST 3000 on it. OK, you know which one? Well, after sitting through the most painful first hour of this, I realized why others passed on it. Man! This was horrible! I mean, made for 1st graders, simplistic and silly. It acts like a documentary, but in reality, it is a bunch of bad actors, working without pay, pretending to be part of M. Night's earlier life. Speaking of MST 3000, this actually would have been entertaining, had Mike and the bots gotten hold of it. However, without them, it is just humiliatingly bad. I enjoy his movies, but beware of this foul offering.
Según Amazon y DVDEmpire , sale el 11 de Enero:

[Imagen: 636777h.jpg]

Features:
Features Not Specified

Video:
Widescreen 1.78:1 Color (Anamorphic)

Audio:
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 [CC]

Subtitles:
Spanish, French

Release Date: 1-11-2005

Packaging: Keep Case