Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Elton John - Dream Ticket
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
[Imagen: B0006M83II.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

Never before in the history of rock 'n' roll has there been a performer with a career as lustrous and expansive as that of Elton John. Since 1970, Elton has been entertaining us with his music and his unforgettable live performances. Piano man, songwriter, showman extraordinaire, knight, living legend... Elton John has never ceased to amaze us, and he has toured all corners of the world bringing his live music to fans of all ages. With the Dream Ticket, you have access to several of Elton's greatest concert performances, including rare footage from Elton's incredible career. Your Dream Ticket provides you with first class access to:

GREATEST HITS - ONE NIGHT ONLY: Elton and his band play all the greatest hits at New York City's Madison Square Garden with special guests Billy Joel, Bryan Adams, Mary J. Blige, Kiki Dee, Anastacia, and Ronan Keating. Highlights include Candle in the Wind, Rocket Man, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, and Bennie and the Jets.

THE ROYAL OPERA HOUSE: Elton and his band are accompanied by London's Royal Academy of Music Orchestra and Choir, performing a rare concert at the legendary Royal Opera House, with songs that include Take Me to the Pilot, Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me, Burn Down the Mission, and Philadelphia Freedom.

EPHESUS - THE GREAT AMPITHEATRE: Elton performs one of his legendary solo shows amongst the ancient ruins of one of Turkey's most historically famous outdoor theatres. As the maestro delivers such great songs such as Daniel, Blue Eyes, and Circle of Life, hundreds of candles illuminate the stage in this unique setting under the starry night skies of Turkey.

ELTON IN FOUR DECADES: This fourth DVD in the series features a 90 minute program of film footage from the Elton John archive, carefully selected for Elton's fans. Elton exclusively gives an overview of the chosen songs, and there are truly rare interviews with Thom Bell, Cameron Crowe, and other individuals who play major roles in the history of these songs. For the first time, forty years of selected Elton's incredible stage costumes can be viewed from every angle in the stunning costume gallery. Other highlight include a retrospective of Your Song, which includes Elton performing the song from every era of his career, and the film for I'm Still Standing, as created by David LaChappelle for Elton's Las Vegas shows. Some could say this disc is the Dream Ticket's crown jewel.

In all, the Dream Ticket provides you with over 70 songs from Elton John's radiant career, compilation available nowhere else. Prepare yourself to take the ride of a lifetime with the Dream Ticket.

Alguien lo tiene que lo pueda recomendar? Hoy lo vi en Best Buy en 25 dolares.
Es que lo vas a tener que comprar mi Edmundo y nos dices como esta, si mal no recuerdo ese pack lo anunciaban en el Sunday Ticket y claramente especificaban que era exclusivo de Best Buy, hasta me dan ganas de mandarte la feria para que me compres una copia, aunque me la pases hasta que vengas a la República Mexicana, ya ves que soy fan del Elton.
Orale, eso explica porque solo ahi hay.

Si te animas me avisas, la oferta se acaba el Sabado. Me mandas un MP. Uno de los conciertos ya lo tengo, pero no importa.
Ok yo te mando um mp mi Edmundo, gracias de antemano.
Pero esos son los que ya venden sueltos, no? solo tengo el de Greatest hits y la verdad es FORMIDABLE la calidad del DTS.

No se, pero para 25 dólares es una ganga.
no me late su música, pero para los fans a 25 dólares, es una mega ganga!
Hoy lo fui a comprar, y la caja esta muy padre. Adentro trae un librito de unas 16 paginas con fotografias a color. La caja se abre, pero no completamente. Salen los dvd's en un empaque parecido al de los x-files region 1.
Ayer estuve viendo los 4 discos, y ninguno trae DTS. Ya revise la edicion que tengo del concierto y tampoco trae DTS.

Esta coleccion vale la pena Comprenla
Edmundo escribió:[Imagen: B0006M83II.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
GREATEST HITS - ONE NIGHT ONLY: Elton and his band play all the greatest hits at New York City's Madison Square Garden with special guests Billy Joel, Bryan Adams, Mary J. Blige, Kiki Dee, Anastacia, and Ronan Keating. Highlights include Candle in the Wind, Rocket Man, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, and Bennie and the Jets.

Yo tengo ese y tiene DTS... raro.
Me corrigo, el concierto de Madisson Square Garden trae DTS, me refiero al mismo que tiene Ulises.

Esta nueva edicion no lo trae 8)