Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: The Simpsons: Season Six R1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3
Sideshow Bob runs for mayor, Homer turns a toaster into a time machine, Bart falls in love with Jessica (last name? "Lovejoy"!), guest Patrick Stewart leads the Stonecutter lodge, a comet is set to demolish Springfield, Krusty makes an enemy of Fat Tony, Lisa gets engaged, Santa's Little Helper's puppies are in danger of being made into a coat, Shelbyville steals a lemon tree, and Mr. Burns gets shot! These are just some of the highlights of the hilarious 6th season of The Simpsons!

According to the "Coming Soon" section of the FoxTVDVD.com consumer website, The Simpsons - The Complete 6th Season will be released on June 14th. Our thanks to reader Dillon Gonzales for tipping us off to the update there. Stay tuned and we'll have more information once the official announcement is released to the press.

En la sexta temporada se transimitieron estos episodios:

Season 6
104. 6-1 1F22 04-Sep-1994 Bart of Darkness
105. 6-2 1F17 11-Sep-1994 Lisa's Rival
106. 6-3 2F33 25-Sep-1994 Another Simpson Clip Show
107. 6-4 2F01 02-Oct-1994 Itchy & Scratchyland
108. 6-5 2F02 09-Oct-1994 Sideshow Bob Roberts
109. 6-6 2F03 30-Oct-1994 Tree House of Horror V
110. 6-7 2F04 06-Nov-1994 Bart's Girlfriend
111. 6-8 2F05 13-Nov-1994 Lisa on Ice
112. 6-9 2F06 27-Nov-1994 Homer Badman
113. 6-10 2F07 04-Dec-1994 Grandpa vs. Sexual Inadequacy
114. 6-11 2F08 18-Dec-1994 Fear of Flying
115. 6-12 2F09 08-Jan-1995 Homer the Great
116. 6-13 2F10 22-Jan-1995 And Maggie Makes Three
117. 6-14 2F11 05-Feb-1995 Bart's Comet
118. 6-15 2F12 12-Feb-1995 Homie the Clown
119. 6-16 2F13 19-Feb-1995 Bart vs. Australia
120. 6-17 2F14 26-Feb-1995 Homer vs. Patty and Selma
121. 6-18 2F31 05-Mar-1995 A Star is Burns
122. 6-19 2F15 19-Mar-1995 Lisa's Wedding
123. 6-20 2F18 09-Apr-1995 Two Dozen and One Greyhounds
124. 6-21 2F19 16-Apr-1995 The PTA Disbands
125. 6-22 2F32 30-Apr-1995 Round Springfield
126. 6-23 2F21 07-May-1995 Springfield Connection
127. 6-24 2F22 14-May-1995 Lemon of Troy
128. 6-25 2F16 21-May-1995 Who Shot Mr. Burns? (1)
Y pensar que la quinta temporada aqui ni ha salido
yo nomás quiero la 8,9 y 10 :grin:
Los Simpsons mi familia favorita, espero algun dia comprar todas las temporadas.

Bastante gracioso el capitulo de ayer:
MARGE: Why can't you come with me to visit my mother?
HOMER: Because I hate her.

Y el de hace unas semanas con Apu en la frontera de Canadá pareciendo terrorista, jajaja...
A mi todavia no me llega la 5 de Amazon.
Al menos alguién tiene información de cuando se lanza la 4° Temporada en región 4?
no comprare ninguna temporada de fox hasta que valgan 13 dlls
Title: The Simpsons
Starring: N/A (Animation)
Released: 16th August 2005
SRP: $49.98

Further Details
Fox Home Entertainment has revealed early details on the sixth season of The Simpsons, which will be arriving in shops this August. Each of the season six episodes will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame along with English Dolby Digital 5.1, and French Dolby Surround tracks. English and Spanish subtitles will also be included. I'm afraid Fox has yet to reveal details on the extra material for this one, but we'll bring you word as soon as we get it. The set will be available to own from the 16th August, and should retail at around $49.98. Stay tuned for further details, as well as the official region one package artwork.
me gustaría saber si "A Star is Burns" traerá comentario de MAtt Groening (si han visto este episodio, notarán que Matt quito sus nombres de los créditos....), se supone que a Matt nunca le gusto la idea de que hicieran cross-over con Jay Sherman aka The Critic

¿acaso Matt no participará en el audio comentario de la misma forma que quitó su nombre?, si participa, comentará algo al respecto?
Simpsons, The - Season 6 - Early Details

Fox has released some early details on the sixth season of The Simpsons. The set, which will be released on August 16, will sell for $49.98 US ($69.98 CAN). The specs are similar to other releases; Full Frame (1.33:1) video; English Dolby Digital 5.1, and French Surround audio tracks, and English, French and Spanish subtitles. All 25 episodes will be included in the 4 disc set.

Here's a list of the episodes, courtesy of TVTome.com:
Bart Of Darkness
Lisa's Rival
Another Simpson Clip Show
Itchy & Scratchyland
Sideshow Bob Roberts
Treehouse Of Horror V
Bart's Girlfriend
Lisa On Ice
Homer Badman
Grandpa vs. Sexual Inadequacy
Fear Of Flying
Homer The Great
And Maggie Makes Three
Bart's Comet
Homie The Clown
Bart vs. Australia
Homer vs. Patty And Selma
A Star Is Burns
Lisa's Wedding
Two Dozen And One Greyhounds
The PTA Disbands
Round Springfield
Springfield Connection
Lemon Of Troy
Who Shot Mr. Burns? (1)
We expect that Fox will announce complete specs and extras shortly, so stay tuned.

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3405
notaron que no incluirán doblaje en esta temporada?????
Lucho Cohaila Guzman escribió:notaron que no incluirán doblaje en esta temporada?????

Ouch!, si es cierto... entonces o compramos R4, o compramos R4 Sad
Yo creo que si traera el doblaje, solo que se les olvido ponerlo. Yo estoy terminando la quinta, primera vez que vi los episodios en Ingles y me eche los audiocomentarios, la verdad lo disfrute más así.
yo igula tengo los 5 primeros y ya ansio que llegue esta sexta temporada, que espero sea pronto, naturalmente en R4 ya que no tengo queja de estas ediciones, ademas de que todas las que tengo son R4
portada del set la temporada 6

[Imagen: 6.jpg]

...estoy anonadado :o
Esta raro ese pack, quiero pensar, que dentro vendra el pack como lo conocemos, según lei, hasta la 11-12 iban a sacar todos en la cara de los personajes.
:? Creen que FOX Latina se anime a sacar el pack de igual forma en R4, y también espero que el digipack este adentro. Smile
Ojala asi salga tambien en R4 y me sigo quedando con las nacionales, si no, me voy por R1 :oops:
Orale :o , esta bonito ese empaque, ojala y salga asi en México, como mencionan.

Eso si va a estar de collección.
En España Fox lanza de igual forma el set de la 6a temporada, altas probabilidades de que ocurra igual aquí no? :wink: :victoria:

[Imagen: simpsonsexta_dvd.jpg]

Fuente: zonadvd.com

:hola: :hola:
Ya me urge Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
En otros lados del mundo se estan quejando bastante por esta nueva idea de empaquetado... Es cierto que junto a las primeras 5 temporadas se va a ver disparejo, tal vez se hubieran quedado con el estilo original :roll:
Lex escribió:En otros lados del mundo se estan quejando bastante por esta nueva idea de empaquetado... Es cierto que junto a las primeras 5 temporadas se va a ver disparejo, tal vez se hubieran quedado con el estilo original :roll:

Sip de eso se ha hablado mucho en varios foros, por ejemplo en España, no quieren que venga como su edición de Star Trek, lo cual tampoco me agradaria :evil:

[Imagen: startrek5.JPG]
Los detalles por parte de tvshowsondvd

Cita:Simpsons, The - Details on Season 6
Posted by Gord Lacey
7/13/2005

Fox has released some more details on the sixth season of The Simpsons. The video will be Full Frame (1.33:1), while the audio will include an English Dolby Digital 5.1 track, and a French/Spanish Dolby Surround. Subtitles will be available in English, French and Spanish. You can pick it up for $49.98 US or $69.98 CAN on August 16. All 25 episodes will be included; 525 mins of entertainment. We have detailed information for the first two discs, and spotty info for discs 3 and 4:

Disc 1:
Bart of Darkness
Deleted Scenes: Dr. Hibbert discusses getting a waterproof cast with Bart and Homer, Extension of kids trying to get Lisa's attention in the pool, Homer is caught with the chlorine canister, Bart illustrates his view of the murder of Maude through pictures

Lisa's Rival
Commentary on Lisa's Rival by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, Mike Scully, Dan Castellaneta, Yeardley Smith, Mark Kirkland

Another Simpsons Clip Show
Commentary on Another Simpsons Clip Show by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, David Silverman

Itchy and Scratchy Land
Deleted Scenes: Homer fighting for a kid's popsicle, Bart steps on Itchy's foot and says, "You've got your job, I've got mine," Homer and Bart in jail. Homer says, "I kicked Itchy in the butt because of their attitude," Lisa fights the robots while Homer freaks out about a lie
Commentary on Itchy and Scratchy Land by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, Dan Castellaneta, Yeardley Smith, Wes Archer

Sideshow Bob Roberts
Deleted Scene: Sideshow Bob in court says,"You crave Al Gore but want Reagan"

Treehouse of Horror V
Deleted Scenes: Bart skateboards down a scary hallway, Homer tries to figure out why his house is being taken away, Kane and Kodo laugh at Homer's notion of going back in time and changing the world,& Skinner talks with Lunchlady Doris about soup spilled on a student

Bart's Girlfriend

Commentary on Bart's Girlfriend by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, David Silverman, Jonathan Collier, Susie Dietter, Julie Kavner

Disc 2:
Lisa on Ice
Commentary on Lisa on Ice by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, Mike Scully, Bob Anderson

Homer: Bad Man
Deleted Scenes: Chocolate and Peanut Butter people run into each other at the candy convention, Homer yells from window at protesters, Homer meets Sasquatch at Rock Bottom Studios
Commentary on Homer: Bad Man by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, Greg Daniels, David Silverman, Jeffrey Lynch, Julie Kavner

Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy
Deleted Scenes: Homer puts corks in his ears to avoid listening to Grampa, Extension of Homer & Grampa fighting in the car, Ralph explains what he saw and what is going on in Springfield
Commentary on Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy by David Mirkin, Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Wes Archer

Fear of Flying
Deleted Scenes: Homer gets thrown out of Moe's and meets a popular kitten, Marge answers Lisa's question with a non-related answer, Bill the Pilot goes crazy and jumps off the building, Homer makes fun of Marge's phobia while she is hyperventilating on the plane, Marge wakes Homer when he vacuums with an unplugged vacuum cleaner, Marge's dream of Homer having a branch in his mouth is proven to be reality

Homer the Great
Deleted Scenes: Cars back into Homer outside the Stonecutter's Club, Mr. Burns gives Homer some "extra pay", Homer helps Lenny at the candy machine, Apu reads to children at the new Stonecutter's playground, Moe discusses the idea of forming a new secret club
Commentary on Homer the Great by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, Dan Castellaneta, Yeardley Smith

And Maggie MaThree
Deleted Scenes: Extension kes of Homer playing Burns' head as bongos, Lisa and Bart discuss what life will be like when Maggie's born
Commentary on And Maggie Makes Three by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, Swinton O. Scott, David Silverman

Bart's Comet
Deleted Scenes: Extension of Town meeting, Kent Brockman gives an alternate description of the rocket missing the comet, Bart checks out bomb shelter and gets a "censored" Ranger Rick by Ned; Old folks extended
Commentary on Bart's Comet by Matt Groening, David Mirkin, Dan Castellaneta, Yeardley Smith, Bob Anderson

Disc 3:
Homie the Clown
Bart vs. Australia
Homer vs. Patty and Selma
A Star is Burns
Lisa's Wedding
Two Dozen and One Greyhounds
The PTA Disbands
Commentary tracks for episodes

Disc 4:
Round Springfield
The Springfield Connection
Lemon of Troy
Who Shot Mr. Burns
Commentary tracks for episodes
Other Extras include:
Animation Showcase for "Itchy and Scratchy Land"
noangels escribió:You can pick it up for $49.98 US or $69.98 CAN on August 16

Uta, carisimo, considerando que mis ultimas 3 temporadas las compre en alrededor de $300 pesos en Mexico :x Ojala aca no se vuelen tambien la barda con el pretexto del empaque novedoso :evil:
Ese empaque no me agrada del todo, pero que bueno que se confirma el audio en espáñol, el precio baja mucho y mas en Amazon.
Que padre empaque! ojala salga asi en R4, y con el moderado precio que FOX R4 ha impulsado ultimamente en las temporadas.
Nel, si van a seguir con esas cabezotas de plástico, ni modo, que quede hasta la temporada 5 no voy a seguir comprándolas en esas cajotas.
El gusto se rompe en géneros, no hay duda!!

A mí también no me late ese nuevo empaque que trae. Parece una loncherita.

Ójala como dicen por ahí, que adentro de este estuche venga el que conocemos todos y que está muy bien..... para que cambiar??
Páginas: 1 2 3