Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: ER - The Complete 3rd Season r1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
ER - It wasn't 'stat,' but the 3rd season is finally announced!

Combining the extraordinary talents of multiple award-winning producer John Wells, best-selling author Michael Crichton and Steven Spielberg, ER follows the lives of the emergency room staff and doctors at Chicago's County General Hospital, where the difference between life and death rests on split-second decisions - and the pressure, joy and guilt are often overwhelming. This critically acclaimed series, which won three Emmys during its third season, including Oustanding Drama Series, is soon to be available in a 22 episode, 6 disc collector's set.

The main cast during the third season consisted of Laura Innes, Julianna Margulies, Gloria Reuben, Anthony Edwards, Eriq La Salle, George Clooney, Noah Wyle, and Sherry Stringfield. Recurring characters and guest stars during this season included (but weren't limited to) Lisa Nicole Carson, Khandi Alexander, Ving Rhames, Deezer D., Eileen Brennan, William H. Macy, Jorja Fox, Lawrence Tierney, Glenne Headly, Kirsten Dunst, CCH Pounder, Kevin Tighe, Veronica Cartwright, Jami Gertz, Julie Hagerty, Harry Shearer, Amy Aquino, Mary McDonough, and Ewan McGregor.

Now they all come together on ER - The Complete 3rd Season. It was originally supposed to come out last December, but - as we told you - Warner changed it to arrive on April 26th. The cost on this will be $49.98 for 993 minutes of one of the best dramas to ever grace television. The disc count this time around is 6 DVDs...which seems to indicate that, like the recent announcement of West Wing's 4th Season, Warner is switching from double-sided discs to the single-sided variety. Good news for people with "jukebox" style DVD players.

It will be presented in 16x9 anamorphic widescreen video, as originally shown on T.V. Sound is English Stereo, with subtitles in English, French, and Spanish. Closed Captioning for the Hearing Impaired is also there. Extras include Audio Commentaries, Documentaries, Easter Eggs, Featurettes, a Gag Reel, and Outtakes.

Episodes:
Disc 1 -
1) Dr. Carter, I Presume
2) Let the Games Begin
3) Don't Ask, Don't Tell
4) Last Call
Disc 2 -
5) Ghosts
6) Fear of Flying
7) No Brain, No Gain
8) Union Station
Disc 3 -
9) Ask Me No Questions, I'll Tell You No Lies
10) Homeless for the Holidays
11) Night-Shift
12) Post Mortem
Disc 4 -
13) Fortune's Fools
14) Whose Appy Now?
15) The Long Way Around
16) Faith
Disc 5 -
17) Tribes
18) You Bet Your Life
19) Calling Dr. Hathaway
Disc 6 -
20) Random Acts
21) Make A Wish
22) One More for The Road

And here is the box art...they went for red this time around!

[Imagen: ER_S3.jpg]

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2896
A mi me gusta mucho esta serie, lastima que en región 1 no le pongan el doblaje en español es curioso pero me late mas verla doblada, también me gusta mas la presentación en digipack y que seán menos discos, ni modo tendre que esperarme a que tenga la región 4 un buen descuento, por cierto ya esta por salir la temporada 4 en región 4.
Una preguntota porque sacaron primero en región 4 la temporada 3 y en región 1 todavía ni sale? pasa que yo la vi en Wal Mart de Plaza Tepeyac en 477 y hasta la portada cambia.
cambiaron la portada:
[Imagen: ER_S3_final.jpg]
La 3ra. temporada R$ salio en la 2da. semana de febrero a un precio de 400.00 pesos, la consigues en Carrefur y en COSCO.

¿Cuando sale a la venta la 4ta. temporada?