Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: The Fantastic Four:animated series
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Fantastic Four, The - Date & Info for 'Complete Series' DVDs of '94 cartoon

Giant online retailer Amazon.com has confirmed via their advance order listing that the 1994 animated series The Fantastic Four is coming to DVD.

At the start of February we posted news that this release was on-the-way, timed to hit stores very close to the debut of the new Fantastic Four big-budget film starring The Shield's Michael Chiklis (as Ben Grimm/The Thing), Dark Angel's Jessica Alba (as Sue Storm/The Invisible Girl), Horatio Hornblower's Ioan Gruffudd (as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic), Opposite Sex's Chris Evans (as Johnny Storm/The Human Torch), and Nip/Tuck's Julian McMahon (as Dr. Doom). That hits theaters on July 1st.

The animated series will ship on DVD the Tuesday following that debut, on July 5th. It will be a 4-disc box set featuring all 26 episodes from both seasons (most fans consider the second season to be vastly superior to the first, so Buena Vista was sure to compile both of them into one release). List price is $49.99, but Amazon's price is just $34.99 at the moment.

Stay tuned for more information, and cover art as well.

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2964
Ojala y tambien salgan las de X-Men y Spider Man
mmmm...

A mí me gustaría que sacaran las de los años 70's que estaban más padres.

¡¡¡¡¡¡Llamas a mí!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Homero escribió:mmmm...

Yo creo que esa está mas dificil, ya que los personajes pertenecen a Marvel, pero los episodios son de WB/Hanna-Barbera

Seguramente les pasará lo mismo que a los dvd de Popeye, el Batman de Adam West y demás que por broncas de derechos y egoísmos de empresas no verán la luz del día
Fantastic Four, The - Fantastic Box & Info for Complete '94-'95 Series

Just about a week ago we got the news about the release date and price of Fantastic Four - The Complete 1994-95 Animated Television Series. Now Buena Vista has released even more info, plus the cover art!

July 5th is the release date for this 4-DVD set, shortly before the new live-action film hits theaters. All 26 episodes from both seasons will be there, running 574 minutes. $49.99 is the list price, but you can pre-order from Amazon for a lot less: $34.99! Here's the box art, with a nice, simple, straightforward design that Fantastic fans can really appreciate:

[Imagen: FantasticFour_1994Complete.jpg]
No me desagrada nada... a ver si hay chance de comprarla. Lo que me molesta es que a pesar que estas caricaturas tienen "solo" 10 años ves los DVDs y la imágen ya esta dañada, con grano, etc...
Fantastic Four, The - Disc Art & Extras for Complete 1994 Series

Buena Vista has leaked out a few more details about Fantastic Four - The Complete 1994-95 Animated Television Series, which has been announced for a July 5th release. Extras are all by Marvel-man Stan Lee, by way of coming with "Stan Lee's Soapbox" and "Episode Introductions By Stan Lee". Video is now confirmed at 1.33:1 format and sound will be Dolby Digital Surround Sound. Here's the official description of the set from the studio:

It's here - the longest-running Marvel series in history arrives for the first time on DVD in this spectacular four-disc set, featuring all 26 episodes of the heralded 1990's animated series. Learn the origin of the Fantastic Four, and be there as Mr. Fantastic, The Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing save the world from the dastardly Doctor Doom and his legion of villains. Now you can relive every action-packed episode, complete with exclusive introductions by Stan Lee. It's a fantastic DVD collection you'll want to experience over and over again.

Now we've also got a look at the disc art for you, followed by the cover art in case you missed that in our last news story.

[Imagen: FantasticFour_94Compl_discs.jpg]
[Imagen: FantasticFour_1994Complete.jpg]
[Imagen: 670110bh.jpg]
Features:
Stan Lee's Soapbox
Episode Introductions By Stan Lee

Video: Standard 1.33:1 Color

Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Surround [CC]

Subtitles: [None]
Homero escribió:mmmm...

Estas fueron las que me tocaron ver a mi, que tiempos aquellos 8)
Pero que no erán de los 60´s las que están padres??

Claro, solo si se refieren a las que sacó Hanna-Barbera, que también fueron de mis tiempos, a mi gusto las mejores, como olvidar aquel episodio en donde se cuenta la historia del Dr. Doom que cuando se quita las vendas de la cara en frente de un espejo despues del accidente dice algo asi como " Y ahora que va a decir mi mama " .

Ésta ultima no la he visto aunque me platicaron que apartir de este lunes TV Azteca las va a pasar a las 4 de la tarde por el canal siete.
La quiero comprar, pero saben si la sacará Buenavista en R4? seria hasta más barata y con español, sino no, no me quedará otro remedio que la R1...
Bueno, ya esta un lanzamiento R4, pero es solo una selección de 5 episodios... parece que no aparecerá el boxset por estos lares.