Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Airwolf - Season 1 r1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
[Imagen: Airwolf_S1.jpg]
Airwolf - That didn't take long...in May the rumors come true!

Wow, that did not take very long at all! The well-known classic television show Airwolf, starring Jan-Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine, and created by Don Bellisario, has been highly anticipated on DVD for quite some time now. And we were pleased to pass on rumors from our friends at The Digital Bits just within the past two weeks that said a DVD was finally en route.

This morning Universal made it official, stating that Airwolf - Season 1 would hit home on May 24th, along with a Baa Baa Black Sheep DVD set (see separate news). List price for Airwolf is $39.98 for a 2-DVD set running just a few minutes under 10 hours. That sounds like enough time to include the "Shadow of the Hawke" pilot telefilm in addition to the 10 regular episodes of the short first season, but Universal hasn't verified the exact contents just yet. The only other thing we really know is the specs, which are full frame video, English mono sound, and subtitles in English, French, and Spanish.

We'll try to get a better idea of what's on the set, along with full-sized cover art for you just as soon as we can. Stay tuned!

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3060
Esta serie nunca me convencio mucho, sobre todo la cara de mamón de Jan-Michael Vincent. Creo que antes hubo un pelicula no? O me equivoco?
Pues efectivamente, ya esta a la venta este dvd. Una de mis series preferidas de los 80s (aunque si la viera hoy, francamente no se si me gustaria. Ha pasado mucho tiempo...). Pero yo fui superfan de ese helicoptero.. hasta me hice un modelo en plastilina que me quedo genial. Tongue

[Imagen: B0007YMWFK.01._PE30_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg]

Disc 1 (Side A):
1. "Shadow of the Hawke" (pilot episode)
2. "Daddy's Gone a Huntin'"
3. "Bite of the Jackal"
(Side B):
4. "Proof Through the Night"
5. "One Way Express"

Disc 2 (Side A):
1. "Echoes from the Past"
2. "Fight Like a Dove"
3. "Mad Over Miami"
4. "And They Are Us"
(Side B):
10. "Mind of the Machine"
11. "To Snare a Wolf"

Lo malo: 0 extras :evil:

romino escribió:Creo que antes hubo un pelicula no? O me equivoco?
Tal vez te refieres al piloto de 2 horas "Shadow of the Hawke" que esta en el disco 1.
Mmmhh, no sera que se refiere a la de Relampago Azul (Blue Thunder) que era siempre de un helicoptero igual o muy parecido al de la serie?