Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: The Aviator r1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Title: The Aviator
Starring: Leonardo Di Caprio
Released: 24th May 2005
SRP: $29.95

Further Details
Warner has just this minute announced a two-disc special edition of The Aviator which stars Leonardo Di Caprio, Cate Blanchett and Kate Beckinsale. The film will be available to own from the 24th May this year, and should retail at around $29.95. The film will be presented in 2.40:1 anamorphic widescreen along with both English and French Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Extras will include an audio commentary by director Martin Scorsese, a deleted scene in which Howard tells Ava about his car accident, a fourty-five minute documentary entitled Modern Marvels: Howard Hughes, A Life Without Limits: The Making of The Aviator featurette, a Role Of Howard Hughes In Aviation History featurette, an evening with Leonardo DiCaprio and Alan Alda feature and an Affliction of Howard Hughes: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder featurette. Completing the package will be an OCD Panel Discussion With Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese, And Howard Hughes' Widow Terry Moore, two behind the scenes featurettes on the hair, makeup and visual effects of the film and a photo gallery. We've attached the official artwork below:
http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0 ... &n=1&burl=
Pues viene pa´l carrito. Incluso me interesa más comprar ésta que Million Dolar Baby.
De esta si de plano paso, la pelicula se me hizo larguisima en momentos aburrida, el Dicaprio siempre sale igual en sus peliculas nunca cambia y todavía se atreven a decir que es el nuevo Robert De Niro, de nuevo digo que paso.
Yo definitivamente paso, estuvo demasiado larga y medio aburrida.
portada:
[Imagen: aviator.jpg]
Eigakan escribió:Yo definitivamente paso, estuvo demasiado larga y medio aburrida.

Larga? A mi se me pasó volando jeje, bueno, gustos son gustos.

En que partes se te hizo aburrida?
Contraportada:

[Imagen: backelaviador4ag.jpg]

Una lástima que el audiocomentario no tendrá subs ni en R1 o en R4.
Y con la ruptura de Disney y Miramax, quien editará este DVD en México?
Esa película esta de maga hueva... Confusedleeping:
que flojera verla otra vez, paso! :grin: