Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: unrated director's cut of Gone in 60 Seconds r1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Title: Bruckheimer Films
Starring: N/A (Various)
Released: 7th June 2005
SRP: $19.99 Each

Further Details
Buena Vista Home Entertainment has announced an unrated director's cut of Gone in 60 Seconds and an unrated special edition of Coyote Ugly. Both will be available to own from the 7th June this year, priced at around $19.99 a piece. Extras on the Gone in 60 Seconds disc will include a Zero to 60 featurette on the film’s origins, story and script development, a Wild Rides featurette on the stunts of the film, another featurette entitled The Big Chase featuring plenty of behind the scenes footage on the main chase and a Stars of the Film featurette which is pretty self explanatory! Completing the set will be conversations with Jerry Bruckheimer on the role of the producer, an Action Overload highlight reel featuring spectacular adrenaline pumping scenes, the theatrical trailer and The Cult music video. Coyote Ugly on the other hand will include an additional 7 minutes of never-before-seen footage including adult-related content, deleted scenes, additional audio commentary from “The Coyotes,” producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director David McNally, a behind-the-scenes featurette, a LeAnn Rimes Music Video, an action overload reel, the theatrical trailer and more.
Pues si incluyen el track dts con gusto hago el cambio.
Uuuy me acuerdo que esta estaba malísima y fumada ¿Es con Nicolas Cage y A Jolie no? La vi en el cine, típico producto malón de Bruckheimer.
A mi no se me hizo tan mala, si es la versión del Directos igual y me la compro.
me esperaré a que baje de precio...
Ojala y le pongan DTS
se la pellizcaron con sacar coyote ugly dir cut

en fin
ya ni la chiflan
yo tenia la version de 1974 y solo compre la reciente para ver que tal estaba, y esta divertida, no para el oscar, pero si muy entretenida.

saludos :drinking:
Pues el colmo sería que Coyote no traiga DTS cuando la original sí lo tiene :grin:
Para mí todo depende de si incluye DTS.
Huy, yo tengo la de R4, y aunque me gusto la pelicula no la cambiaria por una nueva, prefiero una que no tenga.