Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: The Nanny - The Complete First Season R1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
aaaaaay!!! que voy a llorar de la emoción, todas las series que yo esperaba estan por salir...

ha sido anunciada para este verano (el 12 de Julio) la primer temporada de La Niñera, una de mis series favoritas, en un set de 3 discos; lo mejor de todo: con subtitulos en español!!!!!!!!!!!

ahora solo falta ver, si como Sony esta sacando sus series tambien en r4 nos la trae chance y hasta con el doblaje, que si bien es cierto que esta serie es mucho mejor en su idioma original, el doblaje que le pusieron es bastante bueno, al menos en mi opinión.

[Imagen: TheNanny_S1.jpg]
[Imagen: TheNanny_S1_back.jpg]
Esta serie me late mucho, es compra segura! :grin: , falta ver de a cuanto$$
También para mi, es muy buena serie, me sacaba unas risas Big Grin sobretodo y como menciona Fer, me gustaria que de salir en R4 añadieran el doblaje, que era también muy bueno, casi no se cambiaba nada en el doblaje con respecto a la VO, y ambos me gustan. 8)
No recuerdo con certeza, pero fue esta la primera serie que azteca transmitio despues de Alf?
Edmundo escribió:No recuerdo con certeza, pero fue esta la primera serie que azteca transmitio despues de Alf?

Sinceramente no recuerdo :? pero percibo más vieja Alf que esta, pero también me viene a la mente esa de Bruce Willis Luz de Luna, salia en azteca no?? y por tanto fue antes que la niñera no? :? Smile
Uchale..... no me acuerdo de la de Bruce Willis, pero es posible que tengsas razon. Ya haciendo memoria creo que Alf fue con imevision. 8)
Edmundo escribió:Uchale..... no me acuerdo de la de Bruce Willis, pero es posible que tengsas razon. Ya haciendo memoria creo que Alf fue con imevision. 8)

Tongue La verdad como solo veia o veo esporádicamente Azteca, solo por los Simpson o la Niñera, ni idea, pero esa de Bruce si recuerdo mucho los comerciales, ahhh! también veia la de Mr Bean. :grin:
Que bien! Por fin la van a sacar, es una de mis series favoritas, tantos recuerdos :cry:

La nueva serie de Fran no me esta gustando :x
Eigakan escribió:La nueva serie de Fran no me esta gustando :x

Así es, súper enfadosa y aburrida...
:o Que buena noticia.. son mega fan de The Nanny, vi la serie todas sus temporadas, y vi todas las repeticiones que han pasado por sony... hay capitulos que me se de memoria... quiero comprala toda... :grin:
Nanny, The - Extras for Season 1 after all? Anonymous Source Says 'Yes'

One of the hottest pieces of news we've posted recently is this past Saturday's story that The Nanny - The Complete 1st Season was finally heading to DVD on July 12th. In that story, we posted cover art for the show, both front and back. We'll repost the front art below, but let's first examine the back cover Sony has designed:

As you can see for yourself, there is nothing listed there about extras, supplements, bonus material, etc. TV-on-DVD fans who purchase products from Sony know that the studio will always advertise that sort of thing on the back of the box, and in this case there's just nothing to see. Obvious conclusion: no extras.

And that might be all that needs to be said right now, except that TVShowsOnDVD has received a communication from somebody close to the production of the release, who spoke to us on the condition of anonymity. We're told by this person that there ARE going to be extras on this set, at minimum in the form of 3 commentary tracks from Fran Drescher, including one on the first episode (the pilot), and one on the season-ender. This person confirmed that the Region 2 version will street in Europe several weeks ahead of the Region 1 version hitting in North America, and "guarantees the info" for both Region 2 and Region 1.

Now, we don't really know this person, so "guarantee" is not a word we will use in relation to this information. We CANNOT guarantee that this industry source is accurate in that the extras are there, that they are for region 1, or even that this person is who they claim to be. And we've got a box rear cover that seems to say there are not going to be any extras, so it's hard for us to get people's hopes up on this issue. However, box art can (and often does) change, and the info provided by this source is so specific that it's hard to disbelieve it out-of-hand. ARE these extras for us? We'll find out, and we'll let you know on or about the announcement date, which is a week away. Stay tuned...
Edmundo escribió:No recuerdo con certeza, pero fue esta la primera serie que azteca transmitio despues de Alf?

Nop. Antes de "la niñera" ya transmitían "ciencia loca" y "el principe del rap"
el Fer escribió:

Nop. Antes de "la niñera" ya transmitían "ciencia loca" y "el principe del rap"

Ahhh! si es verdad estas fueron antes Tongue ciencia loca era la de la chica cibernética no?, como mi bella genio en versión computadora. Tongue Smile
Title: The Nanny
Starring: Fran Drescher
Released: 12th July 2005
SRP: $29.95

Further Details
Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment has today announced the complete first season of The Nanny which stars Fran Drescher. The three-disc set will be available to own from the 12th July this year, and should set you back around $29.95 in total. Extras will include audio commentaries by Fran Drescher and a Making of the Nanny retrospective feature with the cast members. The artwork is attached:
http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0 ... &n=1&burl=
Nanny, The - Sony Announces The Nanny: Updated Box Art & EXTRAS!

After a long and difficult journey to get to this point, we here at TVShowsOnDVD are *very* happy to formally tell you that Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced The Nanny - The Complete 1st Season for release on DVD. July 12th is the release date, and this 3-DVD set will run $29.95 SRP. That gets you 515 mintues for all 22 episodes of the first season.

"22"? Yep, that's the right number. We *thought* something was amiss when we saw the previous artwork which said "24" eps; a later check of episode guides around the 'net confirmed that that was two too many. Sony has now done a major re-work on the box cover art, and one of the things they fixed was the episode count.

Another thing they fixed was the extras, which they failed to mention on the artwork we showed you previously. Now, as you can see below, there are two prominent extras mentioned here:

Audio Commentaries from Fran Drescher (we've been told to expect them on three episodes, including the first and last ones of the season)
"The Making of The Nanny" - a retrospective with the cast on the first season (this would have to be the extra that both Charles Shaughnessy ("Max") and Benjamin Salisbury ("Brighton") discussed at their respective websites as having participated in).

The box also reveals 1.33:1 aspect ratio, English Stereo sound, and subtitles in French, Spanish, and Portuguese, plus closed captioning. Below is your first look at the new version of the cover art, front and back (I must admit I prefered the old design and coloring much better) and part of the DVD labels, too:

[Imagen: TheNanny_S1_Final.jpg]
[Imagen: TheNanny_S1_Back_Final.jpg]
[Imagen: TheNanny_S1_Discs_Final.jpg]
me gustaba mas la otra portada Sad
ojala y el audiocomentario venga subtitulado