Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Equilibrium Z1 Copia de The Matrix?
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Acá tienen el cover de esta peli de Christian Bale:

[Imagen: equilibrium_boxlg.jpg]

Leyeron la frasesita blasfémica que dice "Olvidense de The Matrix"?

Yo no la vi a esta Equilibrium, pero por las fotos que vi me parece que fue la producción que no se pudo olvidar de The Matrix ya que se inspiraron bastante en Neo y su banda......sino miren lo que sigue:

[Imagen: poster.jpg]

[Imagen: eqbaletough.jpg]

[Imagen: 17.jpg]

[Imagen: eqshadow.jpg]

Alquién la vió?

Alguna opinión?

Suerte
Pues por el morbo de ver una copia de Matrix me gustaría verla
pues parece dirigida por un Hongkonés... voy a averigual al respecto....

Saludos,
Podrá tener sus ratos interesantes, pero de que es una idea basada en the Matrix, nadie se los va a quitar nunca...
Valgame!!!!!

Que cosas, no?, ya es la quinta escencia del cinismo, hasta los vestuarios son muy similares, bien dicen que cuando algo pega, los imitadores salen por doquier.

Esto me hace recordar la epoca cuando salio el disco Ten de Pearl Jam, al poco rato salio un grupo de chavos australianos Silverchair que traian una rola llamada Tomorrow, que debio haberse llamado Me gusta como canta Eddie Veder y que?
Homero escribió:Esto me hace recordar la epoca cuando salio el disco Ten de Pearl Jam, al poco rato salio un grupo de chavos australianos Silverchair que traian una rola llamada Tomorrow, que debio haberse llamado Me gusta como canta Eddie Veder y que?

Hahaha ¿entonces nunca escuchaste a los Mexicanos/Pochos de Radiokaos? Siguieron una fórmula muy parecida y la crítica se los comió vivos, aunque a mi si me gustó, pero ciertamente ya no era nada original.

PEARL JAM RULES!!!

Por cierto, con esto de sacar malas copias de películas me recuerdan esas películas de volcanes que salieron después de Dante's Peak y Volcano, o las de Tornados después de Twister (ahhh la nueva época del cine de catástofres), en fin, todas esas películas oportunistas que quieren aprovechar algo que esta de moda.
No, nunca oí a ese grupo, pero me voy a dar una vuelta por el Chopo haber si consigo algo de ellos para ver de que se trata, ya tengo curiosidad.
No creo que nadie la haya visto por que la estrenan en EUA en Junio, ya vi el trailer y me late que a pesar de ser una copia descarada va a estar buena.
Es raro eso Romino ya que está anunciada en DVd para el 13 de mayo.
Tuvo un paso efímero por las salas de USA unas 300 y se estrenó el 6 de diciembre pero aclaran que en forma limitada en el IMDB.-

No se que habrá pasado pero se ve que va casi directo al video en USA....

Forget The Matrix
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Suerte :twisted:
Pues aunque no lo crean, parece que si fue una pelicula muy buena pero que fue censurada por el gobierno de Bush por ser antigobierno. Cada vez se ve mas que este Bush esta bastante mal de la cabeza.
Aqui les consegui una review, a ver como la ven...

Cita:Review of Equilibrium
Christian Bale, Emily Watson, and Taye Diggs star in this visionary and compelling science fiction action epic.

December 05, 2002 - Equilibrium is my favorite movie of 2002.

It feels uncomfortable even typing those words, as they sound like the typical soundbite blurb-speak that passes for so much of film criticism these days. But it's true: This medium-budgeted, futuristic action tale that arrives on screens with precious little fanfare is, to my mind, the best film I've seen all year.

It's a movie that thrilled and moved and deeply affected me when I got the chance to see it at a very early advance screening last July, and hasn't been out of my mind in the months since. I've been heaping praise on it for so many months – to friends, colleagues, family...pretty much anyone who'd listen – that it almost feels like I've written this review already.

Writer/director Kurt Wimmer has delivered an intelligent and honorable riff on such science fiction classics as George Orwell's 1984, Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, and Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, presenting a not-too-distant future where freedom has been traded for security (a timely subject these days!) through the State-mandated use of emotion-suppressing drugs. War and crime and hate are things of the past in Equilibrium's world, but so are art and creativity and love. This nightmare is presided over by the Big Brother-like dictator Father, and enforced by a quasi-religious order of "Clericks," whose incredible combat skills are unleashed on "sense offenders" who have gone off the drugs that keep the populace docile.

A terrifying future, to be sure, though not one without hope – especially when Clerick John Preston (Christian Bale, a much more impressive action hero here than he was fighting dragons in Reign of Fire) accidentally misses his drug dose and begins to feel for the first time. I hesitate to reveal much more about the plot of Equilibrium, jammed as it is with surprise and invention – suffice to say, this is an intellectual rollercoaster ride, as cerebral as it is visceral; both a bleak glimpse into a possible future and a stirring tribute to the indomitable human spirit.

Though the film gets immeasurable mileage out of its cinematography, stunning futuristic production design, and music (an awesome neo-Wagnerian choral score by Klaus Badelt, a frequent collaborator of Hans Zimmer), it's (not surprisingly) the performers who give the proceedings so much gravity. Bale has never been better, combining the sleek coldness that served him so well as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho with a heartbreaking portrayal of a man rediscovering his lost humanity (and paying for the recovery of that humanity: Wimmer cleverly has the violence become more intense and wrenching as Preston learns to feel again). Bale is strongly supported by Emily Watson (one of the most soulful actresses working today, here perfectly cast as a beautiful sense offender who spurs Preston's rebellion against the system), Taye Diggs (having a wicked good time as Preston's suspicious partner), and Angus MacFadyen (sinister and oddly mournful as the head Clerick). This is a cast who seem to be giving their all in the service of a brilliant script, and guided all the way by a superb director.

Since so much of the advance word on Equilibrium has centered around its potent action content, I feel the need to comment on that aspect: Besides being an exceptional film in any genre, it's also the action movie to beat for the year. One can easily imagine filmmakers like John Woo or the Wachowski Brothers watching Equilibrium and being stunned at how much Wimmer has upped the stakes in pure kinetic mayhem. The gunplay, hand-to-hand combat, and swordplay (yes – swordplay!) are so staggering in execution that – for this aspect alone – no self-respecting action fan can afford to miss this movie.

To draw this review to a close, the biggest compliment I can pay Equilibrium is this: I cannot wait to see it again. As a critic, I saw it for free the first time around, but – besides wanting to experience the film once more – I really want to "vote with my wallet" as a consumer and help this movie make the money it so richly deserves. Quite awhile back – long before seeing this film – I speculated to a friend what might have happened had the great Stanley Kubrick (God rest his soul!) decided, with his cinematic skill and intellectual weight, to make a kick-ass, post-Matrix action movie. Now I have the answer to that question, and the name of the movie is Equilibrium.

Yo por lo pronto le doy el beneficio de la duda y la voy a comprar.
Pues orale romino, y ahí nos dices que te parece, porque la verdad no creo que llegue a los cines acá.

Equilibrium - $22.49
De ser verdad eso Romino de la censura, que indignante sería!

Acá enmcontre un foro que habla de la peli y todos se preguntan lo mismo....Como puede ser que la peli haya sido catalogada tan bajo si en mucho aspectos es muy buena ( siempre aclarando que no es muy original eso si).

Equilibrium Forum
Y en el IMDB esta con una puntuación bastante alta puesta por los usuarios:

Equilibrium (2002)

Suerte