Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: MY FAVORITE MARTIAN - THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON r1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
My Favorite Martian - Press Release: My Favorite Martian - The Complete 2nd Season

IT'S TIME FOR A SECOND VISIT FROM YOUR UNCLE MARTIN...

MY FAVORITE MARTIAN - THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON

DVD Set Debuts on May 10 With More Than 16
Hours of Uncut and Beautifully Restored Footage

Get ready for a houseguest who's really out of this world when Rhino Home Video debuts MY FAVORITE MARTIAN-THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON on DVD May 10, 2005. The hilariously funny fantasy sitcom revolves around a reporter who discovers a real life Martian and lets him move in, telling everyone he's his "Uncle Martin." Starring Bill Bixby and Ray Walston, MY FAVORITE MARTIAN debuted in 1963 and became a hit with fans who appreciated the sarcastic wit of Uncle Martin and the endless comedic situations created by his supernatural powers and frequently odd behavior.

This inter-stellar three-disc collection includes all 38 original, uncut episodes of the second season of the sci-fi comedy classic. Each episode has been painstakingly restored and the set contains more than 16 hours of entertainment.

Synopsis:
When reporter Tim O'Hara (Bill Bixby) discovers Martin (Ray Walston), a genuine Martian whose ship has crash-landed on Earth, the two become quick friends and roommates. Like "Bewitched's" Samantha and Jeannie of "I Dream of Jeannie," Uncle Martin has supernatural powers that cause poor Tim all kinds of trouble. With a supporting cast of clueless characters and episodes filled with endlessly entertaining situations, MY FAVORITE MARTIAN is the original fantasy sitcom!

MY FAVORITE MARTIAN-THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON

DVD Price: $39.95 U.S.
Street Date: May 10, 2005
Total Running Time: 950 minutes

[Imagen: MyFavoriteMartian_S2.jpg]
[Imagen: 675528bh.jpg]
Features:
Features Not Specified

Video: Standard 1.33:1 B&W

Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Stereo

Subtitles: [None]