Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Sin City r1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3
todavia ni se estrena en cines y ya tiene fecha de salida en dvd:
With the summer blockbusters on the way to displace this April 1st theatrical release, and so far having earned $25 million more at the box office than its reported production cost, Buena Vista Home Entertainment and Dimension Films are preparing Sin City for an August 16th premiere on DVD. Co-directed by Robert Rodriguez and graphic novel creator Frank Miller (and enjoying some guest direction by none other than Quentin Tarantino, no stranger to violent noir), the film earned both critical acclaim and audience admiration.
[Imagen: sincity_alba.jpg]

To read the extensive reports that the film was shot exclusively on a green-screen soundstage at Rodriguez's ranch/studio, then had the backgrounds added through the magic of CGI, one might think Rodriguez was the first to do so. Clearly George Lucas led the way, and Kerry Conran's terrific Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow preceded Sin City by seven and a half months. Tarantino's participation was no coincidence. There are clear influences from Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction . This is pulp at its most lurid.
[Imagen: sincity_willis.jpg]

Bruce Willis (Hartigan), Mickey Rourke (Marv), Jessica Alba (Nancy Callahan), Clive Owen (Dwight), Elijah Wood (Kevin), Benicio Del Toro (Jackie Boy), Michael Clarke Duncan (Manute) . . . I could go on, there are so many fine players in this film's great ensemble cast. Expect the usual anamorphic video presentation and 5.1 audio. Supplements are reported to include a making-of featurette and some storyboards. This must be too thin to satisfy the director. No word on his ten-minute film school or a nice recipe. This hints at a bigger and better special edition downstream, perhaps an extended version. We'll just have to wait and see. The SRP has not been announced, but a $29.99 price would be consistent with this studio's single-disc releases.
[Imagen: sincity_owen.jpg]
Que coraje que aqui se estrenara hasta el 5 de agosto casi a la par que el DVD de alla :x
La estaremos esperando...
Jessica Alba... mmm. En fin, me interesa mucha esta pelicula y me he resistido a verla pirata, aunque con las fechas de estreno tan retrasadas que ponen en México dan ganas de hacerlo...
Title: Sin City
Starring: Bruce Willis
Released: 16th August 2005
SRP: $29.99

Further Details
Buena Vista Home Entertainment has announced a barebones release of the Robert Rodriguez directed Sin City, which stars Bruce Willis, Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke, Clive Owen and Brittany Murphy. The film, based on a series of graphic novels created by Frank Miller, will be available to own from the 16th August this year. Retail will be around $29.99. The film itself will be presented in 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen along with both English DTS 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround tracks. No extra material will be included.
rodo escribió:No extra material will be included.

No la chinguen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otra ves el mismo jueguito de siempre?

Si, ya se: Dentro de unos meses, tomenla, edicion ultraespecial con 1000 discos.
Checar:

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&...&n=1&burl=

Se confirma que tendrá un detrás de cámaras (imagino que super básico al estilo Kill Bill) y los subtitulos en español.
para fin de año saldra una version extendida y cargada de extras
Yo me espero a la edición especial.
La vi ayer en el cine y me gusto mucho... :grin:
Puse casi lo mismo en el apartado del Cine :oops: pero lo repetire Tongue
:palmas: :palmas: :palmas: GENIAL un film que tiene de todo :victoria: :palmas: todas las feminas SUPER OK :dagh: :idolo: :love: la violencia :guitar: :idolo: los personajes y todo el film AWESOME :guitar: :palmas: Comprare este dvd me encanto el film [Imagen: love.gif]
Rodriguez tiene planeado como ya se sospechaba :roll: que primero saldra esta edición simple y posteriormente saldra una versión más ampliada de cada capítulo del film Smile

Cita:Just like the movie itself, the Sin City DVD is going to rock. Here's Robert Rodriguez talking about his plans during a recent press conference hosted by Dimension Films:

"We shot the full stories of the books, and I knew we could truncate it down, knowing that we weren't going to lose any scenes; eventually they would all be available for people to see. So the DVD will come out with the theatrical cut, and then there'll be a separate disc that's got the individual episodes separated with their own title card, and you can just watch The Big Fat Kill from beginning to end, the full cut. That's a single story. Then switch over and watch That Yellow Bastard and that's forty five minutes. It'll have all the material back in. So it'll be like the experience of picking up the book, where you pick up one story and you read it from beginning to end. And it'll have all the material in it. You can have, you know, shuffle your own version of the movie and just watch them all separately.

It's not going to feel like, when you watch the separate disc with these materials back in, like, 'Oh, I can see why that was cut.' It's a really terrific themed action scene. A lot of the stuff that people will find? I think it's going to be somewhat revolutionary to see those kind of scenes that were cut out, be put back in another format because they seem perfectly fine and they work, they just needed to be taken out for the long haul of the feature. I think it really gives another life and another experience, more akin to reading the books by doing that. That's what makes it easy for us to say, 'Let's just shoot everything with a variety of effects, and then if we edit stuff out, we're not really cutting it out and people are never going to see it, they'll be able to see it in a purer form, in a different format.'

And then I'm gonna add on another? it'll be a twenty minute film school, probably for this one, cause there's so many things that - and I want another ten minute cooking school to be 'Sin City Breakfast Tacos,' which I'll make a home-made flour tortilla and it's the best meal you can probably ever learn, so yeah." (thanks to joblo.com)
y cuantos años pasarán para que salga esta mega-edición? lo mismo que la supuesta mega-edición de Kill Bill?
arturo_gtz escribió:y cuantos años pasarán para que salga esta mega-edición? lo mismo que la supuesta mega-edición de Kill Bill?

:? Pues según Rodriguez en entrevista para IGN esperan lanzarla lo más pronto posible, quiza en Diciembre o 4 meses.

Se habla de una edición especial de 2 discos, para checar la entrevista completa de IGN y donde habla también de la secuela y demas AQUÍ 8)
Es cierto, ya ven lo que pasó con las supuestas super ediciones de Kill Bill, yo como soy desesperado le entro a la bare-bones edition de Sin City.
REVIEW DEL DVD EN IGN:

The Movie: 10 / 10

The Video: 10 / 10

The Audio: 9 / 10

The extras: 1 / 10

GENERAL: 8 / 10
Espectacular, IGN no es la mejor web de reseñas DVD pero ese 10 de 10 en video es por algo.
pues es porque la película se filmó en digital y con todos los fondos en digital.... tipo Capitán Sky...... pero fuera de todo elogio técnico.... es la MEJOR ADAPTACIÓN DE UN COMIC a la pantalla...... EXCELENTE PELÍCULA.....

Saludos,
La edición especial sale en Diciembre de este año, me esperare a esa, por lo pronto ya baje la versión de DVD y puedo decirles que el audio y la imagen son muy buenos.
No lo sé... eso mismo decian de las ediciones especiales de Kill Bill y no salió nada.
Me la mandaron de Amazon el 16 de Agosto y me acaba de llegar hoy, solo tardó 10 dias!!!

Amazon rules!!!!!

y en este caso Sepomex tambien :palmas:

Solo quedo en espera de la Edicion Especial

Saludos!!!
Ulises escribió:No lo sé... eso mismo decian de las ediciones especiales de Kill Bill y no salió nada.

Pero el Rodriguez si lo confirmo en una entrevista, ya sea a finales de este año o principios del otro.
Ya esta en Salto del agua a 280 y trae caja de carton
beowulf agate escribió:Ya esta en Salto del agua a 280 y trae caja de carton

La americana?
Hoy recogi mi envio de amazon, estoy feliz :baile: la funda muy bonita, me toco la de Bruce Willis y Jessica "mami" Alba :love:, el R1 trae su folletin de capítulos y como dice LUIS a esperar por la Edición Especial :victoria:
Ps ayer me la regalaron pirata y se vé perfectamente bien, x que es quemada, pero weno... :grin:
Switch! escribió:Ps ayer me la regalaron pirata y se vé perfectamente bien, x que es quemada, pero weno... :grin:

:nah: Mal hecho, dejarse tentar por el lado oscuro :nah: Big Grin Big Grin

Por cierto en BB ya la tienen anunciada en sus marquesinas de Proximamente y si mal no recuerdo :piensa: decia que sale el 15 de Septiembre o en días posteriores a este :o
Me parece excelente que Buenavista R4 la lanzara tan pronto, sale el dia 16 de septiembre.

Ok, se tardó mucho en llegar al cine respecto a EUA pero lo compensan con una vertiginosa salida al DVD, creo que inédita de solo un par de meses o hasta menos.
Por lo que vi solo es en renta, no en venta.
asi es, solo es para renta, supongo que a la venta saldrá en un par de meses mas.... yo decía que en r4 iba a ser idéntica, pero en uno de los promocionales de BB aparece doblada, ahora recuerdo que Buenavista ya está empezando a meter doblaje en español y portugués a sus dvds en r4, asi que ya podemos irnos despidiendo del DTS
Páginas: 1 2 3