Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Ghostbusters Gift Set Z1
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2
De DVDTalk:

Cita:FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fire Up The Ecto-1 and Dust Off Your Proton Packs…
’Cuz The Boys Are Back on DVD!

GHOSTBUSTERS GIFT SET

Two-Disc DVD Gift Set
Materializes on August 2, 2005
With Remastered Video, A Collectible Scrapbook
And Two Episodes from the Animated TV Series

Culver City, CA (May 17, 2005) – First bursting upon theater screens in 1984, GHOSTBUSTERS brought audiences a new kind of entertainment, combining the hip, edgy comedy of ex-Saturday Night Live stars and Oscar® nominees Bill Murray (Lost in Translation, Groundhog Day) and Dan Aykroyd (Pearl Harbor, 50 First Dates), and Second City TV alum Harold Ramis (co-writer of National Lampoon’s Animal House and the director of Caddyshack) with state-of-the-art, Academy-Award™ nominated visual effects from Richard Edlund (winner for The Star Wars Trilogy and Raiders Of The Lost Ark). GHOSTBUSTERS quickly became more than a worldwide crowd pleaser; it transformed into a genuine cultural phenomenon faster than you can say “He slimed me!” Directed by Ivan Reitman (Stripes), GHOSTBUSTERS was the first comedy to gross over $200 million dollars.

In 1989, Drs. Peter Venkman (Murray), Raymond Stantz (Aykroyd) and Egon Spengler (Ramis) returned in the blockbuster follow-up GHOSTBUSTERS 2. Once again helmed by Ivan Reitman, GHOSTBUSTERS 2 brought back the entire cast – including the ecto-plagued Dana Barrett (Oscar® nominee Sigourney Weaver), the fourth Ghostbuster Winston Zeddemore (Ernie Hudson) the hapless Louis Tully (Rick Moranis) and deadpan secretary Janine Melnitz (Annie Potts) – to battle the villainous spirit Vigo and his possessed henchman Dr. Janosz Poha (Emmy winner Peter MacNicol) for the Big Apple itself! All the thrills, chills and – most importantly – laughs of these two genre-bending classics return as Sony Pictures Home Entertainment proudly announces the very special GHOSTBUSTERS GIFT SET, premiering on DVD August 2, 2005. On the same day, GHOSTBUSTERS will also be available on the Universal Media Disc (UMD™) format that plays on the new PSP™ (Playstation Portable) handheld entertainment system. SLP for the UMD is $11.59.

The two-disc GHOSTBUSTERS GIFT SET presents both groundbreaking comedies with newly remastered video, along with a collectible scrapbook created especially for this edition, audio commentary with Ivan Reitman, Harold Ramis and Joe Medjuck, three featurettes, deleted scenes, storyboards and two ectoplasmic episodes from the hilarious 1988 animated television series “Slimer and the Real Ghostbusters,” all for the very earthly price of $19.94 SLP.

While audiences worldwide were humming along with Ray Parker, Jr’s catchy GHOSTBUSTERS theme song, the first film also garnered tremendous critical acclaim including two Oscar® nominations for Best Visual Effects and Best Song, three Golden Globe nominations for Best Song, Best Performance by an Actor – Comedy/Musical (Bill Murray) and Best Motion Picture – Comedy/Musical, winning a British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Award for Best Song and the 1985 Saturn Award for Best Fantasy Film from the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films.

Synopses
GHOSTBUSTERS
A trio of university parapsychologists lose their research grant and decide to open their own business, GHOSTBUSTERS. Almost at once, they are summoned to investigate the strange happenings in a Central Park West apartment. What they discover is that all Manhattan is being besieged by other worldly demons!

GHOSTBUSTERS 2
Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis take up their proton packs once more to battle the forces of evil in Manhattan! After waging a war on slime that cost New York City millions, the Ghostbusters find themselves out of business—until an ancient tyrant, preparing a return to the Earthly domain through his portrait at the Manhattan Museum of Art, sets his sights on Dana Barrett’s baby as the new home for his wicked soul! With the help of the Museum’s possessed curator, he plans to turn New York into a really scary place to live! Now only the Ghostbusters can save New York City, by turning paranormal pest control into an art form!

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
ß Two-Disc DVD set containing Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2
ß Audio Commentary with Ivan Reitman, Harold Ramis and Joe Medjuck
ß Deleted Scenes
ß 3 Featurettes
ß Multi-Angle features
ß Storyboards
ß Collectible scrapbook
ß 2 animated Ghostbusters episodes
ß Remastered Video
ß Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1
ß Subtitles: English

Years of Theatrical Release: 1984 & 1989
Rated: PG
Color / Closed Captioned
Running Time: 105 Minutes / 108 Minutes
DVD Catalog # 05160 / DVD UPC Code: 0-43396-05160-7
DVD Order Date: 6/30/05
DVD SLP: $19.94
UMD Catalog #: 11796/ UMD UPC Code: 0-43396-11796-9
UMD Order Date: 6/30/05

Nuevos transfers de video y 2 episodios de la serie animada en TV(seguro que la sacan pronto en DVD).

Nada de spanish asi que habrá que esperar noticias de Z4.
theoden escribió:2 episodios de la serie animada en TV(seguro que la sacan pronto en DVD).

Dios te oiga!!!!!!!
theoden escribió:ß Subtitles: English
Lástima Sad.
Soy de los que no compre las ediciones anteriores, asi que esta va a ser una buena oportunidad. Ojala y traiga subtitulos 8)
el Fer escribió:
theoden escribió:2 episodios de la serie animada en TV(seguro que la sacan pronto en DVD).

Dios te oiga!!!!!!!

Yo creo que si sale Fer, ya verás que si :wink:
yo ando buscando la 2, la 1 ya la tengo en edicion especial 15 aniversario, si sale la compraria, pero en realidad ya le habia echado el ojo a la 2 que tienen en BB en renta, ya saben, la rentaria y que me la roban ( total, yo se que vale $159 en el sistema, que es lo que me cobrarian :wink: )
Cover:

[Imagen: ghostbusters9yy.jpg]
Es mi impresión o a Ernie Hudson (el cazafantasmas negro) siempre lo hacen a un lado? (si se fijan en los créditos de la portada, no aparece su nombre)... incluso en el DVD original de GB2, ni siquiera aparecía en portada (en la 1 sí)
Es que de hecho desde el principio se trata como un empleado de los verdaderos científicos, todos son Doctores menos el.

Creo que hasta en la serie animada no aportaba tanto. Pero bueno, además quien es Ernie Hudson? Solo lo recuerdo en puros papeles muy secundarios.
Ojala la saque Columbia en R4 por el tema del doblaje pero los chavos y obviamente los subtitulos. Si no, no quedará de otra, realmente irresistible la oferta de 20 usd por las dos peliculas con nuevos transfers de video! yo no tengo ninguna de las ediciones anteriores.
Eliseo escribió:Es que de hecho desde el principio se trata como un empleado de los verdaderos científicos, todos son Doctores menos el.

Creo que hasta en la serie animada no aportaba tanto. Pero bueno, además quien es Ernie Hudson? Solo lo recuerdo en puros papeles muy secundarios.

Pero lo importante del personaje de Winston es que es el "punto de vista humano" dentro de los cazafantasmas.... si se fijan los otros 3 son, o un valemadrista cachondo (Peter), un obsesionado con la parapsicología (Ray) o un nerd (Egon)... digamos que son personajes poco realistas... Winston es quien viene a equilibrar un poco la balanza

Además, cuando a alguien le preguntan "¿cuantos son los cazafantasmas?" la respuesta obvia es 4, por este simple hecho, no deberían de eliminar a Winston de las portadas.... Smile
No se si me falle la vista o esta imagen es demasiado borrosa pero podria jurar que trae doblaje y subs en español, chequen y me avisan si necesito anteojos.

[Imagen: ghostbusters.jpg]
a MI TAMBIÉN me parece que trae tanto doblaje como subs... pero ya notaron que Ghostbusters 1 está en Full Screen?? :puke:
Title: Ghostbusters
Starring: Bill Murray
Released: 2nd August 2005
SRP: $19.94

Further Details
Columbia has kindly sent over artwork for the new Ghostbusters Giftset which includes both of the popular films. Each will feature newly remastered video (although the first film will be presented in full screen only!), along with a collectible scrapbook created especially for this edition, audio commentary with Ivan Reitman, Harold Ramis and Joe Medjuck, three featurettes, deleted scenes, multi-angle features, storyboards and two ectoplasmic episodes from the hilarious 1988 animated television series Slimer and the Real Ghostbusters. Audio will be provided by English Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. You'll be able to own this one in shops from the 2nd August this year, priced at around $19.94

Ghostbusters [update]

It seems that the back cover art I posted a few days ago for the upcoming Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Gift Set caused quite a stir among readers and fans. Specifically, if you look closely in the spec grid at the bottom of the packaging it looks like one of the features is listed as being "1.33:1 Fullscreen." Well, I did some digging around and called Sony to find out what this was all about. Strap in, kids. The first Ghostbusters film is being presented fullscreen only. Yes, you read that right. The sequel is anamorphic, but the original is pan & scan.

For the life of me, I can't seem to wrap my head around this decision. The press release states that the films feature new transfers - so why is one of Sony's crown jewels being short shrifted with a fullscreen-only presentation? Beats me. The person I talked to didn't have any explanation either other than to give me the customer care line. So maybe we should all call that number and let them know what a terrible decision they've made. I, for one, was going to buy the Gift Set. But now, no way.

I know a lot of people are going to be upset about this, so I urge you to be calm and respectful when calling Sony. The phone numbers I was given are 310-244-4000 and 1-800-860-2878. I called the "800" number and the phone tree doesn't seem to lead to any customer complaint option, so you might want to try the first number instead. You can also email them with your thoughts at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedphe_customer_service@spe.sony.com">sphe_customer_service@spe.sony.com</a><!-- e -->. Remember, there's a better chance of fixing this mistake if we all act like civilized people.
Ojalá SONY rectifique el error que esta cometiendo. Es una estupidez hacer nuevos transfers y vender foolscreen la pelicula uno. Me uno a la protesta! y tampoco compraré el Gift Set si la uno el full mas porque ahora me huele que SONY tiene una edición especial de la primera.
me estaba interesando tener este gift set, porque la 1 la tengo en R1 y no trae subs en español (la dos también la tengo, pero además de ser un flipper, no trae extra alguno mas que el trailer)... si la 1 (que es la mejor) viene en FS, que les aproveche y me quedo con la que tengo (ojalá pudiera conseguir la 1 en R4 que si viene en WS y con al menos subs en español)
Si, en ese scaneo se alcanza a distinguir que tiene doblaje y subtitulos, pero que decepción son eso que la primera parte vendrá FS, se me hace increible... ojala sea un error de la Sony.
Dios, que idiotes de Sony, la verdad ni lo dudo de ellos.
Pues esto esta causando gran revuelo en la red, sin embargo tengo esperanzas de que sea un error del packaging.

Existe una discrepancia enorme en la parte posterior de la imagen: si vemos con detalle la caja roja donde lista las caracteristicas de las peliculas vemos que lo primero que dice es WIDESCREEN.

Creo que lo borroso del scan aumenta la confusion.

Cruzo los dedos para que todo salga como los fanaticos de estas peliculas esperamos.
Karim, si lees el post de rodo te darás cuenta que no es un error del empaque, SONY confirmó que la 1 será FS.
theoden escribió:Karim, si lees el post de rodo te darás cuenta que no es un error del empaque, SONY confirmó que la 1 será FS.

Edito: ahora DVDanswers dice que al final la 1 si será WIDE pero el error continua en el cover. El menu que muestra DVDanswers me parece un poco "artesanal"; yo puedo hacer uno de esos con mi PC Tongue
Aunque en el empaque parece, digo parece porque igual estoy bien segueta, pero en la contraportada, donde aparecen las caracteristicas de cada edicion, parece que leo WIDESCREEN abajo de donde dice GHOSTBUSTERS SPECIAL FEATURES...

Pero como bien dice TheOden, el post de Rodo es mas claro que cualquier foto, y hasta dan telefono para pedir que no saquen esta edicion en full. Ojala y estos de columbia recapaciten...

:roll:
pues si es cierto que idiotez, y eso demuestra que columbia no solo en R4 la jode sino tambien en R1 :x
Que bien que todo se aclaro.

No tenia sentido que Columbia nos mandara fullscreen, es lo malo de la red que tanto la informacion y la desinformacion vuelan y hacen que uno tenga "arranques" y haga juicios..

Espero el nuevo release y espero Columbia no la cajetee mas.
Vaya por pocon la riegan.
pues de salir en R4, esa si no duden que sea solo fullscreen jejeje; aunque la r1 venga con ambos formatos, nuestra adorada columbia es capaz de quitar el wide nomas por fregar...
Despues de que fer menciona las palabras "ambos formatos" rapido vi de nuevo la contraportada del dvd, y, no sera que ambas peliculas vienen en wide y en full??? lo digo por esto, en la tabla de especificaciones tecnicas, menciona con letras muy chiquitas GHOSTBUSTERS 1 AND 2, y ahi viene la lista de audios, lenguajes y subtitulos, y ahi es donde aparecen los dos aspects ratios, pero no especifican que uno sea para la primera parte y otro para la segunda...sino que todas esas caracteristicas es para ambas...

No sera?
Que HORRIBLE Menú!!!!!!!!!

South Park tiene mejores gráficas que eso!!!!!!
Como diria Arnold de la serie blanco y negro:

"What'choo talking' 'bout, Sergio?"

Smile
SergioBH escribió:Que HORRIBLE Menú!!!!!!!!!
Cual menú? :?
Páginas: 1 2