Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: 'Fight Club' censurado??
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Esto me encontré en los foros de IMDB...

Cita:first of all, has anyone seen it on vhs? because it seems to me that there are huge differences between the vhs(the original cut, seen in theaters) and the dvd. the biggest one noticed is the end. in the dvd he doesn't reveal that he is jack. he never admits that is his name. you never find out his real name. you are just left thinking that his name is tyler durden, which is false. and in the credits, they named edward norton as narrator. in the vhs, they name him in the credits as jack.

477. does anyone even realize that what is wrong with him is the fact that he has schitzophrenia? cause in the dvd it makes it look as if that is not that case. it makes it just look as though he has split personality. the difference between the two? schitzo's see people that aren't there, people with split personalities don't see anyone, they just turn into a different part of themselves. he didn't turn into tyler durden, he made him up to better himself.

476. does he become schitzo because of the insomnia, or does he get insomnia because he is a schitzophrenic? in the vhs, the first time he see's tyler is when he is lying in bed and cannot sleep. there is a quick flash of tyler's face, and then jack/narrator becomes frightened, and therefore no longer wants to sleep. during the "testicular" meeting, when tyler flashes on the screen (in the dvd what seems like the second time), if you watch closely jack/narrator realizes there is something there. you can tell by the look on his face, he squints and looks to see what is there.

475. do marla and the army really exist? the only one other than jack/narrator that talks to marla or even acknowledges her are members of the army. when brad pitt is having sex with marla, edward norton is downstairs? so who is upstairs? and when edward norton walks by the room and peeks in and brad pitt opens the door, both tyler and jack are standing at the door way, so who is in the room? or, does marla exist? which could possibly mean that the army dosnt exist. because when jack comes home one day the house is empty, everyone is gone. when he realizes what is going on, suddenly they are all back.

474. are there just two people? or are there more? we see tyler, and jack/narrator. but when edward norton is jack reading the "i am jack" stuff tyler doesn't know where it came from. why? were does it come from then? it is obviously written about jack, but as jack he doesn't write it, and tyler doesn't write it, so that implies that there is a third personality. the "narrator". he manifests jack finally at the end because he realizes that he loves marla, and in order to be with her, tyler has to go away. all through-out the movie, jack is trying to push his way through, that is why he keeps saying lines of "i am jack's.....". but he can't seem to win until the end when he finally has a reason to be himself.

watch the original vhs/the theater version. it's better and it explains more because it has stuff that the dvd is missing.

Yo nunca ví esta película ni en cine ni VHS, solo hasta el DVD, y ya me metió la duda... acaso la versión de Fight Club en DVD es distinta al VHS y a la edición del cine?

Liga: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/board/nest/18933838
Yo la vi en VHS pero uuuta tenía 11 años y me dió una hueva tremenda a esa edad, asi que no recuerdo gran detalle del VHS.

Ya como a los 14 o 15 años la redescubrí en el dvd especial 2 discos y hoy es una de mis noventeras favoritas, genial película.

Pero neta que no tenía ni idea de eso de las 2 versiones, me voy a conseguir el VHS a como de lugar aunque sea americano sin subtitulos nada más para comprobar todo eso.
:? :? :? Pues muy raro, ya que yo la vi en cine y no me percate de esto de Jack, de hecho eso me pregunte al ver los creditos del dvd, que aparece como narrador y no el nombre. :?
Creo que yo tengo el VHS americanos con subtitulos en español
Cita:476. does he become schitzo because of the insomnia, or does he get insomnia because he is a schitzophrenic? in the vhs, the first time he see's tyler is when he is lying in bed and cannot sleep. there is a quick flash of tyler's face, and then jack/narrator becomes frightened, and therefore no longer wants to sleep. during the "testicular" meeting, when tyler flashes on the screen (in the dvd what seems like the second time), if you watch closely jack/narrator realizes there is something there. you can tell by the look on his face, he squints and looks to see what is there.

aqui se equivocan, si le dan cuadro por cuadro al dvd si se ve tyler tal como lo mencionan que es la primera vez.