Foros de Supervaca.com

Versión completa: Tiburón (JAWS)
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4
[Imagen: 51GWK4-ObXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

BLU-RAY COMBO PACK INCLUDES BLU-RAY + DVD + DIGITAL COPY +
ULTRAVIOLET PLUS OVER 4 HOURS OF BONUS FEATURES:
  • The Shark is Still Working: The Impact & Legacy of Jaws - All-new feature-length documentary featuring never-before-seen footage and interviews with cast and crew including Steven Spielberg, Richard Dreyfuss and Roy Scheider.
    The Making of Jaws: A feature-length documentary featuring interviews with key cast and crew
    Jaws: The Restoration: An all-new in-depth look at the intricate process of restoring the movie.
    Deleted Scenes
    Outtakes
    From the Set: An insider's look at life on the set of Jaws
    Storyboards
    Production Photos
    Marketing Jaws
    Jaws Phenomenon
    Original Theatrical Trailer
    BD-Live: Internet-connected features
    My Scenes: Bookmark your favorite scenes
    Pocket BLU App: App for smartphones and tablets. Take content on the go!

Technical Information:
  • Rating: PG
    Running Time: 2 Hours 4 Minutes
    Number of Layers: BD-50. Dual
    Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
    Blu-ray Technical Info: English DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1/DTS Digital Surround 2.0 Mono, French DTS Digital Surround 5.1, Spanish DTS Digital Surround 5.1
    DVD Technical Info: English Dolby Digital 5.1/Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono, French Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
    Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish

http://www.jawsonbluray.com/index.php

SteelBook™ UK [Imagen: 10602346133364201093625.jpg]

De nuevo, si el rio suena es...... ¡¡por que ahora si ahi viene el tiburon!!
Ufff otra de ley, esperemos sea un buen remaster, asi como Close Encounters, Taxi Driver, Alien, etc.

Gracias por la info gonzalo!
Será para este año?, un must have para mi. Ahhh que recuerdos. tum tum Big Grin
Must have!
No la he visto
Lo intenté una vez, me quedé dormido
AICN Exclusive: Spielberg speaks! Jaws Blu-Ray in the works with no "digital corrections!"

Cita:Quint: Is there a Jaws Blu-Ray in the works?

Steven Spielberg: Yes, there is. Yes, there is. I’ve already seen some of it. I don’t have a date yet, but there’s a Blu-Ray absolutely in the works.

Quint: I can’t wait, man. I love that the last DVD release actually had the original mono soundtrack on it as well. I wasn’t a fan of the remixed 5.1 sound… the splashing sounded canned…

Steven Spielberg: Oh, I know. I totally understand that. (In the future) there’s going to be no more digital enhancements or digital additions to anything based on any film I direct. I’m not going to do any corrections digitally to even wires that show.

If 1941 comes on Blu-Ray I’m not going to go back and take the wires out because the Blu-Ray will bring the wires out that are guiding the airplane down Hollywood Blvd. At this point right now I think letting movies exist in the era, with all the flaws and all of the flourishes, is a wonderful way to mark time and mark history.

Quint: I’m in total agreement with you. I wish you could talk George (Lucas) into doing the same thing!

Steven Spielberg: Well, I can’t!

Quint: (laughs) Yeah, I don’t think anybody can!

Steven Spielberg: George goes his own way and I respect him for it, but my new philosophy on this is to let sleeping dogs lie.

Quint: That’s great news for film lovers.

Steven Spielberg: When people ask me which E.T. they should look at, I always tell them to look at the original 1982 E.T. If you notice, when we did put out E.T. we put out two E.T.s. We put out the digitally enhanced version with the additional scenes and for no extra money, in the same package, we put out the original ‘82 version. I always tell people to go back to the ’82 version.

Quint: Having the option is the big deal for me. Using the Star Wars example, I don’t think there’d be an outcry if we could watch a nice transfer of the original versions. We’d be like, “George can do what he wants and I’ll watch it… but you know maybe the fans would like the option of watching the movie they fell in love with, too.”

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49897
ke mala noticia que no tenga un tratamiento digital.
gonalo, viendo tu firma.

Terminator 2 Steelbook, en UK no se encuentra la misma edicion mexicana?
djpaulc escribió:gonalo, viendo tu firma.

off topic

Hola dj, UK es reguion B (locked) y la version MX es region libre

/offtopic
djpaulc escribió:ke mala noticia que no tenga un tratamiento digital.

Yo estoy de acuerdo con Spielberg, sin corrección digital es mejor, luego la riegan peor.
gonzalo MX escribió:
djpaulc escribió:gonalo, viendo tu firma.

off topic

Hola dj, UK es reguion B (locked) y la version MX es region libre

/offtopic
off topic
uhh casi la pido. Gracias x el dato. Vi que en Mercadolibre hay un vendedor que la tiene, fijate si te sirve.
/off topic

cuau_cg escribió:
djpaulc escribió:ke mala noticia que no tenga un tratamiento digital.

Yo estoy de acuerdo con Spielberg, sin corrección digital es mejor, luego la riegan peor.

mira, Encuentro cercano tuvo una restauracion, y no quedo mal. Pese a que la pelicual tiene algunas partes que se ven bastante granulados.

Saludos,
Pero él no habla de restauración, claro que estará super restaurada!, habla de retoques digitales a la George Lucas y dice que se arrepiente de haber retocado ET y que si le preguntan él diría: vean la original, no la retocada.
E.T. yo siempre veo la original del 82, pero aveces la restaurada tiene una mejor calidad de imagen.
pero bueno, es gustos.
parece que va a salir en el 2012
y ademas sale la 2
Agosto 14 2012EU
Cita:Next year, Universal Studios Home Entertainment is planning on bringing Jaws to Blu-ray. Director Steven Spielberg's classic adventure stars Roy Scheider (The French Connection) as Martin Brody, a police chief who has to team up with a marine biologist (Richard Dreyfuss, American Graffiti) and a crazed shark hunter (Robert Shaw, The Deep) in order to defeat a man-eating shark plaguing Brody's New England beach community.

Along with the first Star Wars, Jaws helped usher in the now-pervasive style of contemporary blockbuster filmmaking; it broke box office records, grossing over $470 million worldwide, and won three Academy Awards at the 1976 Oscar Ceremony - Best Film Editing, Best Original Dramatic Score, and Best Sound.

Universal has not yet released the technical or supplementary specifications for this Blu-ray. However, the studio has suggested that one or more of the film's sequels may also get a Blu-ray upgrade on the same day Jaws streets.

Jaws is expected to street on August 14th, 2012.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=7943
A pesar de lo fake que ahora pudiera parecer "Bruce", esta película sigue causando terror a las personas que la ven. Ha envejecido muy bien y ya les estoy separando su lugar en mi BDteca.
Genial! de mis favoritas, a esperar que Universal no la riegue con el transfer, aunque de audio de seguro estara magnifica
ademas sale la 2 y la 3.
buenisimo.
Pasaron hoy la uno en space hd, pero me levante tarde y no la alcance, vi la 2 solo la mitad no muy buen PQ, la 3 muy x PQ
Digibook anunciado en Holanda para Agosto 15

[Imagen: jawsdigibookgenexploded.jpg]

El tema inicial tiene mas infromacion y un video excelente de la restauracion
Suecia

[Imagen: hajen_special_collectors_limited_edition...py_bok.jpg]

Hajen - Special Collector's Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray + Digital copy + Bok

Cita:Fullt restaurerad från originalfilmen under överblick av Steven Spielberg. Inkluderar den vanliga Blu-ray utgåvan med Digital copy, 6 st "artcards", samt den 296-sidiga coffeetable-boken "Memories from Martha's Vineyard" (engelskspråkig), författad av Matt Taylor. Allt samlat i en stor chokladkartongliknande förpackning.

Fully restored from the original film in view of Steven Spielberg. Includes the usual Blu-ray Edition with Digital Copy, 6 "artcards", and the 296-page coffee-table book "Memories from Martha's Vineyard" (in English), written by Matt Taylor. Have everything in a big box of chocolates like packaging.
Portada de JAWS 2

[Imagen: 25116_large.jpg]
Y Adios esperanza de un Steel local.......

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk
So sad. Aunque me imagino que ni en USA habrá.
Ese dato de que fue la primera en recabar 100 millones está sumamente errado. Increíble que lo pongan en esa publicidad, aunque ahí está.
(05-25-2012, 09:40 PM)osdia escribió: [ -> ]So sad. Aunque me imagino que ni en USA habrá.

Pues con las novedades que han surgido en las ultimas semanas no descartaria una sorpresa ginga.

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk
Páginas: 1 2 3 4