Calificación:
  • 3 voto(s) - 4 Media
Stargate (15th Anniversary)
Hola,

Aqui el review:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Stargate-Blu-ray/6569/

Not to be outdone by the visual upgrade, the audio experience on Stargate offers an equally impressive experience. Lionsgate continues to demonstrate their dedication to offering 7.1 audio tracks on the majority of their titles, and the trend continues with this release. As with most action/sci-fi films, Stargate employs a robust sound design that contains a relentless mix of effects and music to create an epic feel. Thinking back on the first time I saw Stargate in the theater, I can remember being blown away by the space travel scene when Dr. Jackson first steps through the gate. This is the first time I’ve felt the same impact on a home entertainment release of the film, proving this is precisely the experience most of us have been waiting for. From the booming voices of Ra’s bodyguards to the high-pitched wail of the futuristic planes soaring overhead, the audio mix is never bashful in making demands of every speaker throughout your room. Accentuating the excellent separation, clarity and balance in the various elements of the track, the dominant LFE portion will give your subwoofer a much-needed workout through the multiple explosions, sandstorms and rumbling undertones of the musical score.

I don’t often find action-oriented catalog titles that warrant the highest honor I can bestow, but I have no problem recommending this as a nearly perfect audio experience.

Foro:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=109128

Saludos

Carlos
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Stargate (15th Anniversary) - por carlosvp - 08-04-2009, 02:17 PM
RE: Stargate (15th Anniversary) - por Edmundo - 12-08-2012, 11:20 AM
RE: Stargate (15th Anniversary) - por Homero - 12-08-2012, 07:47 PM
RE: Stargate (15th Anniversary) - por evilpigskin - 12-13-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Stargate (15th Anniversary) - por Homero - 12-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Re: Stargate 15th Anniversary Blu-ray Coming Up - por carlosvp - 11-07-2009, 08:09 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)