Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 1 Media
Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado (no habrá mas Viva Metal Box)
djpaulc escribió:mañana voy hablar con gente de disney a ver si me tiran alguna data.
Cars si es steelbook porque ya esta disponible.

Los canadienses NO son SteelBook eso esta100% confirmado; Cars 2 es un SteelBook G1 para el juego de wii (tengo 2 de esos en venta)

p.d. Esta es la nueva caja, le da un aire al Metalpack (Iron Man 2 Target).

[Imagen: blu-ray-metal-box.jpg]

Wreck escribió:First and foremost, I would like to remind everyone that the reason why IronPack is no longer being sold is due to them infringing on trademark rights held by G&M/Scanavo for the SteelBook product.

This new metal packaging that everyone is talking about, and is listed on the FutureShop pre-orders is shown below.

I am making this post to inform you all, so you can make up your purchasing decision on your own. Some other Countries are releasing some of these in SteelBooks so if that is what you prefer just get with one of the mods or search the SteelBook forum to find the steelbooks for those titles.

Running a community site for blu-ray collectors and then also running bluraysteelbooks.com can sometimes put me in a tight situation. We try to cover all collectible packaging because it will get posted by our members regardless, and we like to keep the forums tidy.

On the other hand, the same way IronPack got shut down, this new packaging might and probably will get shut down to. It looks pretty close to the same.

So make up your own mind on this product, as I presume each person will. I myself am a steelbook fan through and through. But we have staff members and members here who dont care so long as its metal. I apologize in advance to you members if it feels like I take sides, but just remember ... I'm a collector just like your first, and webmaster second. So sometimes my feelings get the better of me. :p

It will be interesting none the less to see whether this package is a rip off, quality made, or an outright inferior product. Time will tell.

Until then, based on all my findings and HEARD here first ... here is what I have gathered to be the product. There is a regular version, and slim version case. They do embossing and things of that nature too. One of their marketers is that of the same company who deals with what we call the Blu-ray Steel Cases. IE. The blu-ray metal slip covers from Australia. It looks as if VIVA is the parent company of Brackley Industries or just that Brackley markets for them "down under".

It's called a Blu-ray Metal Box

http://www.viva-metalbox.com/mb.htm

Feel free to credit this thread URL if you're ethical http://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showth ... post135941
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por gonzalo MX - 01-04-2013, 11:10 AM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 (no confirmado) - por Aztek - 08-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 (no confirmado) - por Aztek - 08-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por gonzalo MX - 08-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por deotava - 08-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por djpaulc - 08-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por gonzalo MX - 08-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por cuau_cg - 08-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por djpaulc - 08-15-2011, 05:44 AM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por djpaulc - 08-15-2011, 05:51 AM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por bloddy - 08-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por gonzalo MX - 08-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por gonzalo MX - 08-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por cuau_cg - 08-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por osdia - 08-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por gonzalo MX - 10-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Re: Canada Disney Wave 2 confirmado - por gonzalo MX - 10-25-2011, 09:42 AM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)