[Imagen: 511Bp4x6HNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Blu-ray review
Movie [Imagen: b10.jpg] 5.0
Video [Imagen: b10.jpg] 5.0
Audio [Imagen: b10.jpg] 5.0
Extras [Imagen: b7.jpg] 3.5
Overall [Imagen: b9.jpg] 4.5

Martin Liebman escribió:August 1, 2011

Soul Surfer is about a life well-lived, one that was spiritually prepared -- with the support of a strong family structure -- to deal with adversity and balanced enough to ultimately use tragedy and evil against themselves for the greater good of both the one and the many. The film's real-life authenticity and adherence to truth, both personal and spiritual, sets it apart from the pack and cements it as one of the finest studio-produced, faith-based pictures around. Made whole by fine acting, smooth writing, and technically sound direction, Soul Surfer rides high and catches the wave of success as both a cinematic venture and a goodhearted family picture that espouses infinitely good values. Sony's Blu-ray release of Soul Surfer is just as good as the movie. Technical specifications are flawless and the supplements are many and of high value. No soul-searching required to come up with a verdict for this one; Soul Surfer earns my highest recommendation.

Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
en algun blu ray vi el corto y se veia bien pero despues de ver el review es un must see para mi y puede un must buy, la cereza del pastel es hisotria real

Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
creo que no tengo ninguna pelicula de esta tematica, habra que darle un chance..
"Just when I thought I was out... THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"
Responder
Es de Sony? al parecer, veremos a donde mandan el doblaje
Responder
Viendo lo que ha pasado con tantas pelÍculas de SONY, creo que esta la mandaran también directo a Video...
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)