Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 5 Media
Contraband
[Imagen: 51iSappz3tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Universal officially has plans to bring the 2012 Baltasar Kormákur directed film “Contraband” starring Mark Wahlberg, Kate Beckinsale and Ben Foster to Blu-ray Disc on April 24th. Tech specs for the release include full 1080p Hi-Def video in the 2.35:1 aspect ratio and DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio sound. The release will come in the form of a “combo pack” with a DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet streaming digital copy included. The title is already available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon with a $31.49 price tag. The bonus materials set to be included are listed below.

Deleted Scenes
Under The Radar – The Making of Contraband: Take a comprehensive guided tour through the making of the modern action thriller Contraband.
Reality Factor – The Stunts and Action of Contraband: From an explosive, complicated armored car heist in Panama to brutal, realistic fistfights and gunplay in the back alleys of New Orleans, see how the stunt and SFX teams worked together to make sure Contraband delivered raw and real action to the film.
Feature Commentary: Director/Producer Baltasar Kormakur and Producer Evan Hayes participate.
U-Control picture-in-picture

Responder
¡oh, oh!

se me hizo "buena puntada" el primer comentario subrayado Big Grin

Blu-ray review
Movie 2.0
Video 4.5
Audio 4.5
Extras 2.5
Overall 3.5

Cita:Contraband Blu-ray Review
Universal's AV presentation saves this uneven remake from a stint in the bargin bin...
Reviewed by Kenneth Brown, April 9, 2012

Take a moment and spend some time with Contraband's theatrical trailer. Finished? Congratulations, you've just watched Contraband in its entirety, with almost all of its snubnosed twists, lockjawed turns and nonsensical genre jimmying intact. You also just saved yourself two hours and the cost of a rental (or more, depending on how pickable your pocket is these days). "But Ken, ol' buddy," you might say. "I like Big Dumb Fun. I'm a sucker for this kinda flick. It's even got Mark Wahlberg and Giovanni Ribisi, and I loooove me some Marky Mark and Cory Kupkus. This movie's made for me." And I'm sure there are some of you out there, God love ya, with the ability to switch off your brain, kick back with a bowl of Jiffy Pop, and appreciate a big, dumb genre jock like Contraband for everything it has to offer, hackneyed screenplay, mindless dialogue, distended performances and all. Just don't be surprised if you start asking yourself how a movie made for you could go so terribly, terribly wrong. Wahlberg's latest is a mess, from start to finish, beat to beatdown, script to screen. How bad is it? Chances are those who mount a defense will include some variation of the modern moviegoer's go-to rebuttal: "oh come on, it's not that bad."

Contraband Blu-ray, Overall Score and Recommendation
Here we go again. Bad film, great AV presentation. While Contraband will certainly find its way into its fans' hands (as camp-splitting actioners so easily do), it could have been much, much better. Somewhere, lurking below the surface, there's a Tony Scott film I probably would have responded to positively. But in the hands of director Baltasar Kormákur and screenwriter Aaron Guzikowski, it's everything you'd expect and everything it shouldn't be. Its only saving grace? A top notch Blu-ray release, complete with a precise and proficient video transfer, a neighbor-rousing DTS-HD Master Audio track, and a serviceable selection of special features. I'd personally recommend avoiding Contraband, but if curiosity compels you or a deep love of Mark Walhberg drives you to take the plunge, Universal's AV presentation will, if nothing else, serve as a reward.
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
Yo tampoco entiendo como hay gente que puede "apagar su cerebro" para ver una película simplona y muchos de aquí lo han dicho. A mi simplemente esas películas no me gustan pues yo no tengo esa grandiosa habilidad o tal vez no la quiero utilizar. Habiendo TANTAS películas porque voy a ver una para "descansar el cerebro", para eso hay otras cosas. Pero eso creo yo.
Responder
ya tienen la edicion nacional en mixup en $303 (portada en ingles ,sin slipcover)
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)