Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 3 Media
The Descendants (USA Mzo 13)
[Imagen: 41fm8sQpfGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Cita:The Descendants Blu-ray
Posted February 27, 2012 03:15 PM by Josh Katz

Next month, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will bring The Descendants to Blu-ray. Director Alexander Payne's first full-length feature since the Academy Award-winning Sideways, the film stars George Clooney (Michael Clayton) as Matt King, a suburban dad whose wife slips into a coma after a boating incident.

Already struggling with whether or not to sell his family's vast expanse of Hawaiian real estate, Matt begins to learn unexpected secrets about his wife that threaten to unsettle the tenuous family dynamic he maintains with his two daughters.

Adapted from Kaui Hart Hemmings' novel by Payne, Nat Faxon (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story), and Jim Rash (NBC's Community), The Descendants features a sterling supporting cast that includes Shailene Woodley (ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager), Beau Bridges (Jerry Maguire), Judy Greer (Adaptation), Matthew Lillard (Scream), Rob Huebel (The Other Guys), and Robert Forster (Jackie Brown).

One of 2012 top Oscar hopefuls, Payne's film recently won the Best Adapted Screenplay statue at the 84th Academy Awards ceremony.

Fox's Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy presents the feature in its 2.39:1 original aspect ratio with a 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio track. The disc also contains a number of bonus materials, such as:
Deleted scenes with introductions by Payne
Seven behind-the-scenes featurettes:
- Everybody Loves George
- Working with Alexander
- The Real Descendants
- Hawaiian Style
- Casting
- Working with Water
- Waiting for the Light
Music videos:
- "Will I Ever See You Again"
- "Postcards from Paradise"
- "Honolulu's Whisper"
Silent film: The World Parade – Hawaii
Conversation with George Clooney and Alexander Payne
The Descendants streets on March 13th.
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
review de blu-ray.com:

Movie [Imagen: b8.jpg]
Video [Imagen: b9.jpg]
Audio [Imagen: b8.jpg]
Extras [Imagen: b7.jpg]
Overall [Imagen: b8.jpg]

"The Descendants features great performances from George Clooney and relative newcomer Shailene Woodley, who's definitely a young actress to watch. As you've come to expect from 20th Century Fox titles, the film looks fantastic on Blu-ray, and it comes with a large selection of special features. Recommended!"

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Descen...45/#Review
"Just when I thought I was out... THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)