Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 1 Media
The Best of Michael Jackson Audiophile Presentation
The Best of Michael Jackson - Alexander Jero Custom Audiophile Presentation [7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Disc] [Blu-ray Audio 3.0 Market Development Project]

Diciembre 23 2012

Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
y Alexander Jero es... ?
Eliseo Soto.
You just fucked with the wrong mexican!
Responder
Eliseo escribió:y Alexander Jero es... ?

http://forums.thedigitalfix.com/forums/ ... p?t=599486

Cita:... What's wrong is the same thing that's wrong with all the other productions from Alexander Jero. It won't play on you player because Mr. Jero burns these discs himself, trying to pass them off as legitimate Blu-rays when in fact they are not. The last disc I bought from him, track 2 would not even emit any sound. Sorry for the delay in answering you; I just saw your post tonight. I hope you were able to return the disc and get your money back ....

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray ... -jero.html

Cita:... To all Hi def music lovers in this forum and on amazon. I just discovered a huge fake review scam on amazon.com and even in this forum regarding all HD music productions by recording artist Alexander Jero.
His business policy is to invade forum and amazon with fake reviews under multiple aliases, giving 5 star ratings and discrediting competing labels´ offerings ...
Responder
Exacto... es lo primero que sale en Google con su nombre, no es una buena señal
Eliseo Soto.
You just fucked with the wrong mexican!
Responder
dont shoot the messanger Sad
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
gonzalo MX escribió:dont shoot the messanger Sad

Para nada ...

Hasta ahora que Eliseo pregunto por el, no sabia nada de su trabajo y en la red tiene varios BD's en verdad interesantes. Es facil caer en la tentacion cuando te anuncian sonido audiofilo en 7 canales. Vi por ahi un BD con una critica referenciada a blu-ray.com pero al revisar esta pagina, no existe tal BD ahi.

Saludos

Carlos
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)