Responder
Ojalá la saquen importada.
Responder
Noviembre en México

saldra en Combo Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD
[Imagen: KatyPerryPartofMe1.jpg]

portada diferente a USA.
Responder
En USA habra Edicion Autografiada a Mano por Katy exclusiva de Walmart, y en Target un Fan Pack con una playera
*Slipcovers Importados a la venta
http://foro.supervaca.com/showthread.php?tid=10494
Responder
(08-24-2012, 09:31 PM)rafaelsalguero escribió: En USA habra Edicion Autografiada a Mano por Katy exclusiva de Walmart, y en Target un Fan Pack con una playera

lastima que no es la edicion 3D
Responder
(08-24-2012, 09:31 PM)rafaelsalguero escribió: En USA habra Edicion Autografiada a Mano por Katy exclusiva de Walmart, y en Target un Fan Pack con una playera

al parecer ya esta agotada ,haber si no me la cancelan jaja Tongue
Responder
precios Best Buy del proximo martes

[Imagen: 7981433047_84409361b4.jpg]
muy buen precio para la edicion normal ,pero pues uno quiere verla en 3D Wink
Responder
todavia no sale a la venta y los discos 2D del Combo Pack 3D vienen mal Rolleyes

Cita:Please be advised that Disc 2 of the 3-Disc Katy Perry The Movie: Part of Me Blu-ray 3D Combo release may not include the special features as listed on the product’s packaging. A vanilla disc (that contains the Blu-ray 2D movie with no special features) was inadvertently included within a limited quantity of this SKU.

We are working rapidly to remedy the situation and expect to resume processing orders with corrected product by Thursday, September 13th. The SKU number will not change but the corrected product will have a yellow barcode to visually distinguish it from early product.

Consumers who purchase “Katy Perry The Movie: Part of Me” Blu-ray 3D and find they have purchased one of these exception discs are eligible to receive a replacement Blu-ray 2D disc (with special features) free of charge by following these instructions:

A toll free consumer hot line, 877-DELUXE6 (877-335-8936), and a consumer email address, KP3D@bydeluxe.com, will be established at street date so that consumers can work directly with Deluxe to receive the correct 2D BD disc. The hotline will be available 8am to 6pm Pacific, Monday-Friday. Consumers will not have to return the existing disc.

Should you have any further questions, please contact your Paramount Home Media Distribution Representative.
Responder
¡¡logrenla!!, sale mas caro el envió, jajajajajajajajaja

[Imagen: abploUDo.jpg]

no la pido por que no es PRIME Tongue
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)