Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Star Wars Episodio II -3D- Feb. 2013
Lucasfilm to present Star Wars: Episode 2 3D preview
Aug 20, 2012

Guests at the Star Wars Celebration VI conference next week will be treated to a first look of the second Star Wars 3D conversion

Academy Award-winning visual effects supervisors Dennis Muren and John Knoll will treat audiences to a sneak preview of Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones, which has been converted to 3D, as well as explaining what goes into creating the Star Wars 3D experience.
The session, entitled Future of Star Wars 3D, is part of a packed three day schedule which has become a must-attend event for Star Wars fans. RealD will be sponsoring the session and will be providing exclusive Celebration VI collectible 3D glasses during the conference which will run from August 23rd to August 26th at the Orange County Convention Centre in Orlando, Florida.
This news confirms that the planned conversion of all Star Wars movies is likely to continue. George Lucas had originally said that the conversion of further Star Wars movies will depend on the box office success of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D, released in February this year. Reviews for that film's 3D credentials were mixed, with some saying the 3D was too subtle but many generally praising the pod-racing sequence.
For a behind-the-scenes look at the conversion processes of Star Wars Episode 1 to 3D click here. It is expected that Prime Focus have been behind the conversion of Star Wars Episode 2. For more information about the convention schedule click here.
Star Wars Epiode 2: Attack of the Clones is expected to be released in February 2013.

http://www.3dfocus.co.uk (http://s.tt/1lf0e)

[Imagen: scaled.php?server=585&filename=starwarse...es=landing]
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
Episodio I la vi en 4DX y el 3D estuvo muy X a mi parecer.
Responder
septiembre 2013 Episodio II y octubre 2013 Episodio III....
Responder
Se me pasó el Episodio I, pero tampoco me esmeré mucho para verlo. A ver si sí se me hace con éstas.
Dooby dooby doo
Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra
Responder
Me esperaré al Ep 3, IV y V, mis favoritas. Las demás, naah
Responder
Canceladas, según...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articl...-cancelled
Vicco
Keep on Rockin' in the free world...
Responder
No cabe duda que hay un Dios, ¡gracias!
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
Jajajajajaja
Responder
Yo adoro las precuelas tanto como la trilogía original. Ni modo, era buen pretexto para verlas otra vez en pantalla grande.
Responder
Pues sí está mejor que le peguen full al Episodio VII.
¡VIVE EL BLUCENTENARIO!

Doktor's Collection
Responder
deadline.com
Responder
Yo creo que no les género la ganancia que esperaban.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Vienen cosas buenas Big Grin
Responder
ya que las saquen en video de una vez todas.... igual con las compras de los fans aseguran ganancias....
Responder
Claro que van a salir en 3D, todas, y en el mismo orden... es todo una estrategia. Episodio I, II, y III serían más difíciles de promover que Episodio IV V y VI para un reestreno, entonces para garantizar más boletos vendidos van a relanzarlas al rededor del estreno del Episodio VII. "It's just good business"
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)