Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Before Midnight (Secuela de Antes del Amanecer/Atardecer)
Se filmó en Grecia y mostrará a los personajes 9 años después, no se sabe nada, incluso la filmación era un secreto. Aun está en postproducción pero ya empezará a ofrecerse a distribuidores. No se a ustedes pero a mi estas películas me encantan, ojalá salgan en blu-ray con el lanzamiento de la 3ra en 2013. (La primera es de Columbia, la segunda de Warner Independent, la tercera aún no se sabe).

[Imagen: before-midnight.jpg]

Surprise! While there were rumblings that Ethan Hawke and Richard Linklater were in Greece scouting for a location to potentially shoot Before Midnight, the sequel to 2004's Before Sunset starring Hawke and Julie Delpy as star-crossed lovers Jesse and Celine, it turns out they were doing more than scouting.

Hawke told MTV, "We're [in Greece] writing a third installment to Before Sunrise. If it works out, we'll film it, and if it doesn't, we won't. It's not really worth talking about. I'm just here developing." Seems it must have worked out and it definitely seems it's worth talking about.

As you can see in the picture above, there was more than scouting going on as Linklater, Hawke and Delpy finished filming in Messinia, Greece only yesterday.

The plot is not yet known, but a statement was issued by the trio, all three of which collaborated to once again write the script, saying, "It's great to be back together again, this time in beautiful Greece to revisit the lives of Celine and Jesse nine years after Jesse was about to miss his flight."

There really isn't much more to say about the story outside of the state of their relationship following the open-ending to Before Sunset. What we know is the couple(?) is in Greece and the film is set in the year 2013.

As I got off the plane here in Toronto I was told the film may actually show a rough cut or sizzle reel here, but it turns out that's not the case, though Cinetic Media's John Sloss will be handling domestic sales and will be shopping the title around the fest. Warner Bros' specialty arm Warner Independent handled the release of the previous film, which makes it seem a little odd WB hasn't been given first dibs at the third, though they only handled the sequel after Columbia Pictures released Before Sunrise in 1995 while Warner Home Video issued the DVD release.

With Before Sunset being one of my favorite films and Before Sunrise being and excellent piece to the duology, but I am wary of this third film. Were they able to find a satisfying way to move beyond the final moments of the last film? I can't wait to find out.

Fuente: Rope of Silicon
Responder
Personalmente ADORO las dos películas previas de la saga (Before Sunrise y Before Sunset). Muero por ver la que cierra la trilogía y, espero, con este nuevo lanzamiento, tener las tres en Blu-ray pronto (no existen, ¿o sí?).
Web: MoviePizza
Facebook: /MoviePizzaMx
Twitter: @MoviePizzaMx
Catálogo: blu-ray.com/MoviePizza
Responder
No han salido en blu-ray. También me gustan mucho, en especial la primera por los temas que trata. Definitivamente una de las mejores parejas cinematográficas.

Dado que los actores y el director se llevan tan bien ójala se den un tiempo para grabar comentarios y documentales de las películas.
Responder
Pues ya se estrenó y los que ya la vieron dicen que es PERFECTA, incluso dicen que es la mejor de la trilogía. Dicen que tiene bastantes sorpresas para que no la vayan a regar leyendo spoilers.

[Imagen: beforemidnight-ethanhawke-juliedelpy.jpg]

[Imagen: beforemidnight-ethanhawke-juliedelpy-4.jpg]

[Imagen: beforemidnight-ethanhawke-juliedelpy-3.jpg]

[Imagen: beforemidnight-ethanhawke-juliedelpy-2.jpg]
Responder
Pues a ver qué tal, a mí me gustó mucho la primera, pero la segunda se me hizo aburrida.
¡VIVE EL BLUCENTENARIO!

Doktor's Collection
Responder
esperemos que llegue pronto... la va a distribuir Sony Pictures Classic ...
Responder
[Imagen: menu_before_midnight_blu-ray_m03.jpg]
sin subs en espaniol... una pena.... a comprar la edicion sparrow que si los incluira....
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)