Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Onkyo HT-S9400THX 7.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver/Speaker Package
Yo tengo un HTIB ya vijeito Onkyo mod. HT-S870, pero he tenido en mente que cuando haya "chance" ($$) me voy a hacer de un modelo reciente que decodifique los nuevos formatos HD pero me acabo de encontrar con estos comentarios en Amazon:

3.0 out of 5 stars Read this before buying this Onkyo product. July 11, 2012
By Joe Cissell
Amazon Verified Purchase
I thought I did a lot of research before purchasing this all in one set. Unfortunately I never when on the official Onkyo support forum to see all of the HDMI issues with their receivers. The set arrived in perfect condition in a HUGE box with everything inside. The speakers are awesome and the powered sub-woofer really brings the bass to the party.

My home theater set-up is pretty simple. I plugged all of my HDMI components into the receiver and then have one HDMI out to my projector. This allows me to select what's on the projector from my Onkyo system remote and video and sound are all handled by the HDMI cords.

The setup worked perfectly for a week. Then I started getting a NO Signal on my projector screen when I tried to play a movie from my bluray player. Through several problem solving steps I was able to isolate the issue to the HDMI out from the Onkyo to what ever source I hooked it up to; projector or HD TV. I kept getting a "No signal" on the Onkyo receiver when I would select any source I had hooked up via HDMI. After a few calls to the Onkyo help desk, they had me do a receiver reset and then upgrade to the latest firmware on the receiver. Nothing worked. They finally told me to send it to them at MY cost and they would look at it.

I decided to take it to a local shop that was an official Onkyo service center to avoid having to pay for the shipping. After a few days they called to tell me I needed a new HDMI board and it was going to take 10 days to get the part. The guy said this is a very common issue with Onkyo receivers and he pointed to a stack of them he had in for repair behind the counter.

I don't usually review products but I wanted to make sure to share my story with any potential buyers. Before you make a purchase make sure you google "onkyo HDMI issues" and do the research I wish I had done before buying this unit.

I will try to update this review when I get the receiver back.

I really wish the HDMI wasn't an issue because the setup was really awesome for the week that it worked.

Realmente sera una falla generalizada en la salida HDMI??
Que tal les ha ido a los compañeros que tienen sus Onkyo de modelos recientes?

Salu2.
El que percevera alcanza...
Responder
Si Arturo, los modelos recientes presentan fallas con el HDMI board. Si estas pensando en reemplazar tu modelo actual, te recomiendo comprar aparatos separados, o gastar en mejores bocinas utilizando el mismo onkyo que tienes.
Felicitaciones a Baidu, unico miembro del foro que lee todos los temas
HD DigitalBits Disney Club
Responder
Me llama mucho la atencion este detalle... Yo tengo exactamente este paquete desde octubre y no tengo ningun tipo de problema con mi Receptor... Big Grin
TV / Sony XBR-65X900A
Blu-ray / Sony BDP-S790 (UP-4K)
Blu-ray / Samsung F6500
XBOX ONE
Cablevisión HD DVR
Receptor / Onkyo HT-R990
Bocinas / Onkyo THX
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)