Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 4 Media
Guardians of the Galaxy
Está simpática. 8/10.

La segunda parte podría ser muy buena. Tiene potencial.

Spoiler: Mostrar
Me quedé con ganas de más sobre los "villanos" (Ronan, Thanos y sobre todo Taneleer Tivan). Ni modo, es el precio por tener 5 protagonístas.
Responder
Thanos va para Avengers 3 no?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Responder
(08-18-2014, 05:31 AM)cuau_cg escribió: Thanos va para Avengers 3 no?

Ese es el plan
Responder
Chris Pratt confirmó trilogía de Guardianes de la Galaxia
[Imagen: 115.png]
http://www.paramountchannel.la/2015/05/2...0_46128776
Saludos Big Grin
Rodo
Naucalpan,Estado de Mexico
Responder
Confirmada esta la segunda película, yo creo que su tercera aparición se va a dar en Infinity War.
Saludos desde Cuautitlán Izcalli, la provincia mas cercana a DF Ichtlán Suidad del Humo Eterno.

Responder
Sí, de hecho lo que comentó es que no sabe si podría interpretar a Indiana Jones (como se rumora) ya que esta ligado contractualmente a aparecer como StarLord en al menos dos películas más y dos apariciones como el personaje en otras dos películas.

Aunque se puede apostar a que se filmarán las tres películas (si a la segunda le va bien), este tipo de contratos son comunes en Hollywood.

Por si les interesa la entrevista...

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrit...l_facebook

Crhis Pratt escribió:For instance, there is the widely and confidently reported story that he will be the next Indiana Jones. Pratt was on a four-day hunt on a Texas ranch when his manager and agent called to say that this "fact" had exploded all over the Internet. "And so I came home, and then there was paparazzi asking me about it and people asking me to sign Indiana Jones pictures and Indiana Jones hats," he says. The truth, as far as he is concerned, is that someone high up at Disney did mention to him a while back that they were picking up the rights to Indiana Jones, to which Pratt commented that his action-adventure card was fairly full. (If Jurassic World does well, there will be sequels. And for the record, this is how he describes, almost more to himself than to me, his future Guardians of the Galaxy obligations: "...I'm tied to doing three more, or five more, Guardians of the Galaxy or whatever it is, you know, two more Guardians plus another couple..." I think this means he is committed to at least two sequels, as well as spin-off projects where his character will appear with other Marvel characters.) But as it happens, he's also been around Steven Spielberg a fair bit recently (Spielberg produced Jurassic World), both before and after this rumor broke. "I just didn't bring it up and he didn't bring it up," he says, "so I don't know."
Vicco
Keep on Rockin' in the free world...
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)