Calificación:
  • 4 voto(s) - 2.25 Media
The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Agosto 19 USA)
A mí me gustó mucho; en primera, soy muy fan del personaje así que me cuesta un poco ser objetivo, y en segunda, más que comedia romántica + cómics me parece que ésta trilogía está más enfocada a la chaviza entre secundaria y preparatoria. No tiene mucho tiempo de distancia con la trilogía de Raimi pero se siente una diferencia muy marcada, ésta de Webb se siente más "millennial".

Hay una versión de Target con un bonus disc, que supongo es DVD como acostumbran. Es por la que iré, seguramente.
[Imagen: 15558070_201404302224.jpg]
Spoiler: Mostrar
Only at Target! Exclusive bonus disc includes “Something Sinister This Way Comes”. This piece is a look through the pages of Marvel history at the formation and dastardly deeds of Spider-Man’s most fearsome foes, all unified against him in an unholy team-up known as THE SINISTER SIX. Several infamous Spidey rogues have counted themselves as members of The Sinister Six throughout the team’s checkered history and possible future, including THE RHINO, ELECTRO, THE GOBLIN, THE LIZARD, DOCTOR OCTOPUS and THE VULTURE. Featuring interviews with the filmmakers and Marvel luminaries.
Distributor of pain, your loss becomes my gain.
Anger, misery, you'll suffer unto me.

Twitter. Tumblr.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Agosto 19 USA) - por JJ87 - 06-19-2014, 07:12 AM
The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Agosto 19 USA) - por rodo - 08-04-2014, 05:30 PM
The Amazing Spiderman 2 (Agosto 19 USA) - por rodo - 08-04-2014, 07:02 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)