Keep theiFaith
Joey
Thief of Hearts
I'll Be There For You
Always
Blood oniBlood

Product Information

Features:
Everyday with Bon Jovi: 30 Minute Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Concerts & Making of the DVD
Off the Record: Outtakes
Clip Poker: Interactive Poker Game - Viewer Can Play with Bon Jovi. Win a hand to watch live footage from the band's historic concert in London's Hyde Park
Texas Hold 'Em Q&A with Bon Jovi: Exclusive Interview with the Band Members
Video Jukebox: Alternate viewing of the live concert clips from Hyde Park concert.
Director's View: Watch camera-iso feeds from select songs & view the multiple images the director watches.
Snapshots: Photo Gallery of live & behind-the-scenes images.
Your Lingo: Choice of languages for "Clip Poker" and "Texas Hold 'em Q&A With Bon Jovi"

Video: Standard 1.33:1 Color

Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1
ENGLISH: DTS Surround

Subtitles: [None]
[Imagen: 585007h.jpg]
[Imagen: 585007bh.jpg]
Saludos Big Grin
Rodo
Naucalpan,Estado de Mexico
Responder
No soy fan de Bon Jovi, pero leí que en ese disco (This Left Feels Right) hicieron remakes de sus éxitos con resultados no muy buenos. En pocas palabras dicen que les dieron en la madre a sus canciones.
Eliseo Soto.
You just fucked with the wrong mexican!
Responder
Yo si fui fan del grupo y en Directv pasaron este recital y la verdad este nuevo tratamiento que hicieron a sus canciones esta para llorar, si eres fan del grupo ni voltees a ver este DVD.
Saludos desde Cuautitlán Izcalli, la provincia mas cercana a DF Ichtlán Suidad del Humo Eterno.

Responder
Si yo también leí críticas del concierto y la verdad le dieron con todo, y lo calificaron como un disco no recomendable.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)