Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Black Label Society - Boozed, Broozed & Broken Boned DVD
El Grupo de Zakk Wylde, ex-lira de Ozzy, tiene su dvd en vivo en el 2003 en Detroit

[Imagen: cov3816.jpg]

Genre: Hard Rock
Label: Eagle Rock
Playing time: 120 min.
Band homepage: -

Tracklist:

Demise Of Sanity
Graveyard Disciples
Bleed For Me
13 Years Of Grief
Stronger Than Death
Genocide Junkies
Spoke In The Wheel
Born To Lose
World Of Trouble/Guitar Solo
All For You
Super Terrorizer
Berserkers
Special Feature
Exclusive Interview
Video for Stillborn
Home Video Footage
Slightly Amped - Acoustic Performance
Hardcore Volume 1 Guitar Lesson
Live Tokyo Performance
Star Spangled Banner - Guitar Solo

Led by Zakk Wylde, renowned guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY have quickly become industry leaders in the field of all out fist pumping Hard Rock. In their first ever live DVD recording BLACK LABEL SOCIETY prove to all that Rock shows are not all about explosives and awesome lighting and just come onstage and rip through this live performance recorded at Harpo's in Detroit Michigan in front of a sold out standing room only house. It was also mentioned that for the first time ever the band, crowd and crew emptied the bar of every last drop of beer in the house. An awesome DVD recorded in 4.1 digital surround sound and packed with many extras including the new, Rob Zombie directed video for "Stillborn". I couldn't wait to check out what this latest offering had to offer.

From the start of the show and the explosive opening with "Demise Of Sanity" the stage was set for an all out assault on the Detroit crowd. Moving forward songs from the albums "Stronger Than Death" and "1919 Eternal" had the crowd in a frenzy from start to finish. "Bleed For Me", my all-time favorite form BLACK LABEL SOCIETY was amazing as the band was in full form as this song kicked in. The band on this show was comprised of members that Zakk explained were from different chapters across the USA leading me to believe that along with just being a band he wanted to portray some sort of bike gang association with his crew. Nick Cantanese a mainstay on guitar since the beginning of BLACK LABEL SOCIETY smoked through the whole show and filled the songs with killer riffs and the occasional solo. Rob Trujillo of SUICIDAL TENDENCIES fame and current bass player for METALLICA filled in for this show on bass. I have never been a fan for the style of with Trujillo plays but he was amazing stalking the stage in his predatory crawl in which he has made famous. Drum work for this live performance was looked after by Craig Nunenmacher and kept the whole house in a state of insanity with his solid drum work. This was a smoking live show and I could only wish I was one of the 3000 in attendance for this recording. I still can't figure out what the hell Fred Durst from LIMP BIZKIT did to Zakk as there were several derogatory comments directed at the Nu-Metal lead singer that had Zakk screaming hatred towards him several times throughout the show.

Fuente: Metal-observer.com

Salu2
Cinescape, Imperator in Aeternum

Tengo una vaca lechera, no es una vaca cualquiera,
Me da leche condensada, hay que vaca tan salada,
Tolón, tolón, tolón, tolón
Responder
Yo tengo este DVD, y sorpresa: viene en DTS! Así se escuchan mejor los característicos armónicos artificiales de Zakk. Para los que no lo han escuchado BLS es como una mezcla de Motorhead con algo de Rock Sureño, Zakk se defiende cantando.

El DVD trae una buena selección de temas aunque no entra nada del nuevo CD "The Blessed Hellride". Vienen como extras unas 4 canciones tocadas en un concierto en Japón, ahí toca Mike Inez quien también fuera bajista de Ozzy y Alice in Chains.

También hay una especie de presentación Unplugged grabada de manera muy amateur, pero bueno, al menos la incluyen.

La otra cosa notable es que también viene una sección con una mini lección de guitarra donde Zakk muestra como toca algunos de sus solos de rolas de Ozzy, Pride & Glory y BLS. Me pareció gracioso que se ve que no sabe ni que hacer en un video instruccional, muy burdamente da instrucciones de como tocar al estilo de "mira, dale así aquí para que salga este ruidito y lo repites", a diferencia de otros videos que he visto donde el lenguaje es mucho más técnico hablando de escalas, notas, etc.
Eliseo Soto.
You just fucked with the wrong mexican!
Responder
Que buena onda vato!

Gracias por los detalles, se ve mejor de lo que pensaba. Compra obligada.

Salu2
Cinescape, Imperator in Aeternum

Tengo una vaca lechera, no es una vaca cualquiera,
Me da leche condensada, hay que vaca tan salada,
Tolón, tolón, tolón, tolón
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)