Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Batman: The animated series (volumen 2)
Cita:The great folks at ToonZone.net have let us know about Paul Dini's comments at his BLog, which you can read here. In it, he talks about future mutliple-disc DVD sets of both Batman: The Animated Series and Superman: The Animated Series:

Even though I have departed Termite Tower for the House of Mouse, I still get yanked back for the occasional special project. Just this week I did a bunch of new interviews and commentaries for the second BATMAN ANIMATED DVD set, due out later this year. Bruce Timm, Alan Burnett, Glen Murakami, the SUPERMAN directors and I will also appear on a SUPERMAN ANIMATED compilation released around that time, too. Bruce and Glen reveal the stylistic differences between the BATMAN and SUPERMAN series while Alan talks about the challenges of writing a fresh yet iconic version of the Man of Steel, and I shriek out the name "Mxyzptlk!" now and then just to be annoying. For reasons unknown, I also pop up on the WACKY RACES DVD boxed set, again out later this fall. Gotta love that Dastardly and Muttley.

Dini seems to make it crystal-clear that he is NOT talking about the single-disc releases of B:TAS and S:TAS that were announced earlier this month. We've heard some rumors that a second B:TAS box set might hit this December, but they were so vague that we didn't really consider them worth repeating before this. But now Dini is saying "this year", so perhaps there's truth to those whispers.

Stay tuned, folks, and we'll let you know if we hear anything more. Our thanks to the various readers who wrote in about Dini's comments.

Sabía que Paul Dini se había retidaro de WB Animation... lo que no sabía es que se había ido a Walt Disney
[Imagen: cnbanner2.jpg]
Responder
Entonces no hay una fecha confirmada, verdad?

Por lo menos me dará tiempo de terminar el primer set.
Saludos desde Cuautitlán Izcalli, la provincia mas cercana a DF Ichtlán Suidad del Humo Eterno.

Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)