Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Prince: Purple Rain - 20th Anniversary Special Edition r1
Features:
Audio Commentary With Director Albert Magnoli, Producer Robert Cavallo and Cinematographer Donald E. Thorin

Three New Featurettes:
All-new documentary on the Minneapolis music scene, the importance of the First Avenue club and Prince's career prior to Purple Rain.
All-new documentary on the making of the movie and the Academy Award winning music.
All-new documentary on the impact of the movie and music on Pop Culture, the response from Prince's fans and the enduring legacy of Purple Rain.

Music Videos:
Let's Go Crazy-Prince
Take Me With U-Prince
When Doves Cry-Prince
I Would Die 4 U/Baby I'm A Star-Prince
Jungle Love-The Time
The Bird-The Time
Sex Shooter-Apollonia 6

The 1984 MTV Premiere Party
Purple Rain Theatrical Trailer
Graffiti Bridge and Under The Cherry Moon Theatrical Trailers

Video: Widescreen 1.85:1 Color (Anamorphic)

Audio: ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1 [CC]
FRENCH: Dolby Digital Mono

Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
[Imagen: 612173h.jpg]
[Imagen: 612173bh.jpg]
Saludos Big Grin
Rodo
Naucalpan,Estado de Mexico
Responder
mucho ruido y pocas nueces

cuando sale?
Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.
Responder
A mi si me gustó la película, no es la gran cosa pero tiene su historía, ademas de que podemos ver a Prince & The Revolution en uno de sus mejores momentos musicales, ademas la edción anterior si mal no recuerdo era full, por lo menos en Región 4, yo creo que me la compro para diciembre.
Saludos desde Cuautitlán Izcalli, la provincia mas cercana a DF Ichtlán Suidad del Humo Eterno.

Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)