Calificación:
  • 1 voto(s) - 1 Media
Catalogo Universal (Deer Hunter, The Fog, Children of men)
[Imagen: 51CbAjk12hL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

Blu-ray review
Movie 4.0
Video 4.0
Audio 4.5
Extras 2.5
Overall 4.0

Cita:The Deer Hunter Blu-ray Review
God Bless America.
Reviewed by Jeffrey Kauffman, February 29, 2012

The Deer Hunter Blu-ray, Overall Score and Recommendation
Is The Deer Hunter a perfect film? No. Is it a masterpiece nonetheless? Probably—I'm always loathe to bequeath such an honor on a film that hasn't truly weathered the test of time (say, for fifty or sixty years), but my personal opinion is The Deer Hunter is nothing less than a towering achievement. With incredible performances by the then still young Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep and Christopher Walken (as well as a glut of incredible supporting performances), and a rare narrative sweep that puts post traumatic stress disorder in its proper context, The Deer Hunter is novelistic in the best sense of the word, slowly developing characters and interrelationships through a variety of circumstances and over some considerable time. The film is arguably too long and meandering, but there is so much worth experiencing in many of these nooks and crannies that it seems a little churlish to complain. This Universal Blu-ray is awfully light on supplements (especially when compared to the StudioCanal release), but the Zsigmond commentary is exceptional. Video and audio are similarly excellent, and this release comes Highly recommended.
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Re: Catalogo Universal (Deer Hunter, The Fog, Children of me - por gonzalo MX - 03-01-2012, 01:31 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)