Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
El "atardecer" analogico llego a los nuevos BR players
Agunos de los nuevo players ya no cuentan con la salida video componente, que de acuerdo a las especificaciones y/o regulaciones en 2013 quedara totalmente fuera, esto como parte de la eliminacion de la TV analogica.

Analog Sunset Hits 2011 Blu-ray Players

Some of the new Blu-ray players announced at CES are soon launching, and they include all sorts of new features (e.g., 3D, Skype, streaming) but have lost one not insignificant feature – component video outputs. This is dictated by the "Analog Sunset" clause in the specification of the AACS, the content protection standard used by the Blu-ray format, which forbids new players from outputting HD over component. By 2013, analog video output will disappear outright from all BD players.

For example, the technical specifications for the Panasonic BDT-110 conspicuously omit a component video output, which was listed (and present) on the previous BDT-100.

Paragraph 2.2.2.1 of the AACS Adopter Agreement stipulates that "with the exception of Existing Models, any Licensed Player manufactured after December 31, 2010 shall limit analog video outputs for Decrypted AACS Content to SD Interlace Modes only [composite video, s-video, 480i component video and 576i video]. Existing Models may be manufactured and sold by Adopter up until December 31, 2011."

Technically, a 2011 player could include component video outputs, but Blu-ray playback over component would be limited to 480i/576i, which largely defeats the purpose of having component video outputs.

In turn, paragraph 2.2.2.2 says: "No Licensed Player that passes Decrypted AACS Content to analog video outputs may be manufactured or sold by Adopter after December 31, 2013." In other words, Blu-ray playback over composite, S-video or component outputs will be disabled.

Most Blu-ray users have already migrated to HDMI connections so they are not affected by this development.

It has been noted that the new Oppo Blu-ray players (models BDP-93 and BDP-95) count as manufactured before December 31, 2010 so they can output HD over component.

c&p desde Blu-ray.com http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=5854
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder
Me parece perfecto, ademas el que compra un reproductor de Bluray debe tener un television HD, entonces que caso tiene comprarse un reproductor de alta definicion si no le va a sacar provecho 8)
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)