Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
"NIKITA, PRIMER TEMPORADA"
[Imagen: Nikita_S1_BLU_f.jpg]
Warner Home Video has today formally announced the DVD and high-def Blu-ray Disc releases of Nikita - The Complete 1st Season. Scheduled for August 30th, the DVD version will cost $59.98 SRP for a 5-disc set, and the BD format set with cost $69.97 SRP for a 4-disc collection. Both versions can be pre-ordered from Amazon.com at a discount using the button link below. Underneath that is a look at the finalized package art provided by the studio, which is very different than the early image we previously have shown you. But first, here's a list of the bonus material:

* Inside Division, Part 1: The New Nikita - In this documentary, we discover what elements from the previous versions of La Femme Nikita were important to preserve and protect, but more importantly, what twists and changes needed to be made in order to reinvent Nikita for a new generation.
* Inside Division, Part 2: Executing an Episode - We uncover how the sets, costumes, weapons, lighting, editing and music were all fashioned to reflect the creators' new vision; a vision that's hip, young, beautiful, deadly and definitely sexy.
* Profiling Nikita, Alex, Percy & Michael - We explore the characters who make this show so exciting and sexy, as well as the actors who play them.
* Commentary of Two Episodes
* Gag Reel
* Deleted Scenes
* Division Tracker - Hack into Division and uncover a global tracking device designed to record every major character's move throughout the years. Can you predict Nikita's future by discovering her past? (Blu-ray Exclusive)

Taken from: http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/15488#ixzz1OeSyNG9v
Responder
Yeah yo la quiero! me gusto mucho esta primera temporada, a ver con que salen en la 2da Tongue
Twitter: @bigthorya ... Smile
Responder
Esta serie me quedé con muchas ganas de verla, pero el horario en que la transmitían de plano no me gustaba. ¿Si la recomiendan?
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)