Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Wonder Woman - The Complete 2nd Season r1
This set, officially part of Warner's 50-year celebration of Warner-made TV shows, runs $39.98 SRP, for 1094 minutes of action-packed Amazonian fun! Video is in the original 1.33:1 of course, and audio is original as well in English mono. Subtitles are there in English, French, and Spanish. For those of you who missed the first season set, a two-season bundle is available with both banded together (no special slipcover; just shrinkwrapped into one SKU). Here are the disc-by-disc contents of the new release:

Disc 1 - Side A - The Return of Wonder Woman; Anschluss '77; The Man Who Could Move the World
Disc 1 - Side B - The Bermuda Triangle Crisis; Knockout; The Pied Piper
Disc 2 - Side A - The Queen and the Thief; I Do, I Do; The Man Who Made Volcanoes
Disc 2 - Side B - Mind Stealers from Outer Space - 1; Mind Stealers from Outer Space - 2; The Deadly Toys
Disc 3 - Side A - Light-Fingered Lady; Screaming Javelin; Diana's Disappearing Act
Disc 3 - Side B - Death in Disguise; I.R.A.C. Is Missing; Flight to Oblivion
Disc 4 - Side A - Seance of Terror; The Man Who Wouldn't Tell
Disc 4 - Side B - The Girl from Ilandia; The Murderous Missile; Documentary: "Revolutionizing a Classic: From Comic Book to Television"

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2527
Saludos Big Grin
Rodo
Naucalpan,Estado de Mexico
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Wonder Woman - The Complete 2nd Season r1 - por rodo - 11-22-2004, 11:56 AM
[Sin título] - por rodo - 11-24-2004, 11:36 AM
Ok - por cinescape - 11-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Re: Ok - por Eric - 11-26-2004, 02:56 PM
[Sin título] - por rodo - 12-03-2004, 10:27 AM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)